Idea UN Task Force 223 "Operation Exodus Denied"

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Lucky Laki Malakis
I has this idea knocking around in my head that I have been tempted to try. Problem is I don't have good experiences as gm and really like to into my write, doing lore poist or interest threads as news, interviews and so. I don't want to put effort in proper write up if I am not going to get an interest. So, the idea is a post WW3 world, however it wasn't was not an expected nuclear war, though there are nuclear weapons used, or conflict between two groups. It was multiple conflicts between various nations for various reason which constantly interject, as Alliances are made and broken and there is confusion of who is fighting who. The conflict last for almost a decade and is as you would expect devastating vastly changing the stare of the world and reducing the human population significantly.

Reconstruction begins but due to devastation surviving nations can't go it alone so a new UN is form ans new era of co-operation begins. This new co-operation biggest project is a new project for space colonisation for more resources and a new home away from devastated earth. The project was a massive undertaking and as resources are limited due to the war, two launches of prototype spacecraft are planned. This first aimed to find golden worlds for settlement is set up for launch but on launch day a terrorist attack occurs destroying the ships and a group known as "the Forgotten of War" claims responsibility. In their message they threatened more attacks and indicate there is more to the launches than it appears. The UN creates task force 223 to investigate combining experts, spies investigators and military operatives to investigate the attack and the terrorist group.

So I imagine it as mystery story with some spy craft, gadgets and plenty of intrigues. I like their to be drama between members maybe some lingering animosity between nations or past history based on the war, who can you trust and all the fun stuff. I have some ideas on where the story goes and the types of mission to undertake. One is a mission to a nuclear bombed manhatttan where some of the high rises serviced whose top floors away from the radiation have become a refuge for the rich and powerful, the team having to gain data from a possible financier of the terrorist group. Would be nice to have a group effort on ideas on missions and the state of the world after ww3 e,g. Players tell the tale of their characters nation through the story and such.

Love to hear people's thoughts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back