• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Umbrella academy

never seen it, heard of it tho. Just letting you know, this isn’t very descriptive. I dunno, maybe you’re planning to elaborate further later, but like. Just saying.

Honestly don't want to rp this but want someone to talk about this series/comics with??? Is that even an acceptable thing to post? Message me if I haven't offended you I guess.

I'd love to do a cannon character! I'm just getting into the apocalypse comics and they did such a good job making the tv series adaptation

Just watched the entire season last night I'm so obsessed! I'd love to rp this! I have a few OC in mind. Are you open to doubling? Canon x OC?

I have an OC for either Five or Klaus, whomever is easier. I can play any Canon character for you in exchange, though Ben might be a tad difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back