• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Um…I only have experience with rping with friends and AI and I kinda wanna rp with more ppl

I’ll start: (asterisks mean i’m doing something) *You encounter Zura, they seem to be just casually listening to gas gas gas by Manuel and drawing, making quiet scribbling sounds as they draw*

Adam takes a seat next to the stranger, with a book at his side cracking open as he skinned through the page he was on to collect his location and begin reading, hoping the other doesn't mind his intrusion, but it seemed that many of the other seats had been taken.

Adam takes a seat next to the stranger, with a book at his side cracking open as he skinned through the page he was on to collect his location and begin reading, hoping the other doesn't mind his intrusion, but it seemed that many of the other seats had been taken.
*They stretch their centaur-like lower half, then gets onto the grass, changing the song to monster by skillet*

*The alien beast is now on the grass, laying on their belly and animating while listening to monster by skillet*

*Zura finishes their short animation, now listening to help_urself by Ezekiel, now working on some commissions and casual drawings, not caring if they forgot to eat again*

*Zura finishes their short animation, now listening to help_urself by Ezekiel, now working on some commissions and casual drawings, not caring if they forgot to eat again*
*they eventually get bored and go home, sitting on their couch and has completely forgotten about their hunger until their stomach growls loud enough to where everyone in the room would hear, they get up and grab a tuna sandwich and continues drawing*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back