• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Ultimate story Omniverse auditions

Darklord95

#thuglife
Supporter
Hello! Me and my friend Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 have started making a project similar to the MCU, except this is entirely original heroes and villains. It’ll not be just one RP, it’ll be multiple RPs all in the same Omniverse, there’ll be crossovers and things like that a-plenty. Including the eventual creation of our own version of the avengers. This is simply an interest check for anyone who would like to join us, unfortunately AntCat is going through some personal stuff and won’t be up for continuing the story we already started for now, so if you wanna join, we’ll have to start another one until they’re up for it. Just PM me or reply to this thread if you’re interested!

Last edited:
Oh hey Vagabond! We’ve got two going on right now, one with aliens trapped in a lab, and we’re going to start one with a guy getting revenge on his masters killer, would you like to join either of those?

Hey, I might be interested. What kinda stuff is happening in it exactly? Is it like your own heroes kinda thing?

Hey, I might be interested. What kinda stuff is happening in it exactly? Is it like your own heroes kinda thing?
Yeah, right now we have a story about aliens who are captured by a scientist who’s forcing them through tests, and we’re in the process of starting a story about a warrior trying to avenge the death of his master.

AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 either of those ⬆️ seem like something you’d wanna join in on? If you have an idea for a hero/story I’m sure a few of us would be happy to join in on it.

I have some ideas for a couple of heroes. They are old characters that I came up with a while ago that I tend to reuse, but most of the rp’s im in flop shortly after I join so I haven't really had much of a chance to do much with them.

Awesome! We have two stories going right now animegirl20 animegirl20 one about aliens trapped in a facility and being forces to do tests, and one about a hero on a mission to get revenge for his fallen master, if any of those interest you let me know, if you want you can also come up with your own story and run it by everybody. I’ll invite you to the group PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back