• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ultimate Despairbear OOC

AAAAa it's so cute!! Also hello I am back from my trip, I had so much fun on it. Me and my friend couldn't go where we wanted to originally, so we ended up going to Universal, and I am so broke after the trip cause I bought way too much merch but it was SO worth it!! 😆

Aaah welcome back! I'm glad you like it, her hair was kinda hard for me to figure out since my style is pretty cartoony, but I thought I translated the waviness decently enough. I'm also happy you had fun, but sorry you couldn't go where you wanted to at first. At least you still had a good time and got tons of merch!

The drawing looks really cute!!
And yeah, originally me and her were gonna visit this town that has a lot of Asian shops and is more Asian cultured (me and her were both bringing out our Asian mom voices lmao), but there were some events going on there that stopped us from going.
But on the plus side I got a selfie with someone dressed up as Dumbledore outside of a Harry Potter merch shop AKJDJD XDXD

Aaaa thank you!
Also, I'm getting on my roleplay reply now! Almost done with it, I have a lot of muse in me after taking that few day break lol.

LMAO that's so relatable, snakes are the same way, I can't go two seconds without my snake wanting to slither into my sweater and sleep there XD

Awww snakes are so cute, I haven't seen one since i was a kid and afraid of them XDD my cat likes to be held like a literal infant, like on her back cradled like a baby, and she'll get mad if i put her down

They are! My favorite thing about snakes is the fact that they just want to be near you all the time for body heat.
Also that is so adorable! I wish I could have a cat, but having a cat and a snake in the same household is a big yikes. But seriously that sounds so adorableeeeee

hhhh i would love to own a snake or other reptile at some point down the line, they seem like such sweethearts <333 I technically shouldn't have a cat because im allergic but. i love her and as long as i take allergy meds i'll live XDD

They are!! And LMAO that's so sweet though. I feel that but with dogs. I'm allergic to them, but if I see one then I just gotta pet em. But seriously that's so cute ajcjffjgggg

I was trying to think about how Fuyuhiko would refer to Yumi, and I thought a similar sounding childish nickname would make sense. Do you think he'd call her something like Yuu-chan?

I thought so too! Also, I'm gonna be at a wedding today and I'll probably be very tired afterwards, so if I go quiet for the day that's why. I'll be back to normal tomorrow, probably XD

Oh I've been to so many weddings and I've never had a bad experience at one before. Literally it is just the sweetest thing to witness, I do hope that you enjoy it!!

Omg I'm so sorry but the reply is gonna take a bit longer on my end. I type up my replies in the 'My private workshop' section before sending them over but forgot to save the one I was working on as a draft. I'm sobbing inside sdjdjj

Glad to hear you had a great time!! Weddings are so cute, as a hopeless romantic myself I just - AAA they're so cute!
And thank you QwQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back