• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ulgaria, adventures is in a grim world, OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
The DM answered this question already I think but I can't find where. The time setting is kinda like your typical fantasy setting. But it has still has some more futuristic technologies like guns and airships. Post frequency right now seems to be like once a week if I'm being generous. We've only gotten through like 1.5 rounds of posting. If I were you I would give this a week or two and come back, because it's possible this rp dries up, from what I'm seeing.

That’s a shame, seemed interesting enough

Folk, I fuckin apologize for all the wait, let's say that life has been killing me and whenever I wanted to write I legit couldn't, the moment I hit the bed I would faint. These last two weeks at work have been horror stories, with endless customers. So I came home exhausted as fuck. Not to mention family drama and other stuff.

I hope you all enjoy my latest post in the rp forum and are still interested, sorry for the long wait, from here I should be able to make posts faster because after like Friday work should be slowing down, at least that's what my older coworkers tell me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back