• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ulgaria, adventures is in a grim world, OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

swarmlord1231

You folk have been chosen for the Ulgaria roleplay! Congratulations!

animegirl20 animegirl20 Character approved, only thing I would change is perhaps change Avalon to Dae Gur (a island in the world of Ulgaria, it is inhabited mainly by tribes inspired by Celtic and Irish cultures but also has an Arthurian style kingdom)
Vox Angelis Vox Angelis Approved! A great sheet, not much needs changing, one thing to note is that Destructive magics (sometimes called Entropy magic) has a feedback loop where it can hurt the caster.
November Witch November Witch Approved! Not much to add
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Also approved! Not much else to add! Though I feel it is weird for her to OWN a helicopter while being a merc, imo it would make more sense if the WingSlayers loan it to her sometimes. Again mostly a logistics concern/story concern
Nellancholy Nellancholy Approved! We have spoken of what nation your character could be from as well in PM's

Ask any questions about the setting here, perhaps try to think of ways your characters know each other and have fun!

Awesome, looking forward to engaging with everyone!

So all the characters here already know each other by the time we start the IC? I can imagine Annastaria having taken an interest in the dolls due to the obvious magical nature of being animated by magic, much like animating a corpse but in a way less gruesome fashion. And due to her scholarly pursuit I can imagine her having probably met Gardon sometime in the past. I'll have to think a bit further for the pilot and knight ladies though... (forgive me if I forget the characters' names, it'll come in once I'm more familiar with everyone after interacting a few times hahaha)

You folk have been chosen for the Ulgaria roleplay! Congratulations!

animegirl20 animegirl20 Character approved, only thing I would change is perhaps change Avalon to Dae Gur (a island in the world of Ulgaria, it is inhabited mainly by tribes inspired by Celtic and Irish cultures but also has an Arthurian style kingdom)
Vox Angelis Vox Angelis Approved! A great sheet, not much needs changing, one thing to note is that Destructive magics (sometimes called Entropy magic) has a feedback loop where it can hurt the caster.
November Witch November Witch Approved! Not much to add
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Also approved! Not much else to add! Though I feel it is weird for her to OWN a helicopter while being a merc, imo it would make more sense if the WingSlayers loan it to her sometimes. Again mostly a logistics concern/story concern
Nellancholy Nellancholy Approved! We have spoken of what nation your character could be from as well in PM's

Ask any questions about the setting here, perhaps try to think of ways your characters know each other and have fun!
K well like technically it's hers but she did "acquire" it for them so yeah it would be in the care of the WingSlayers squadron hangar right now.

Oh and to make it easier maybe my girlie and her Merc group could have been hired out by other charries to provide passsage via an "off the record" airship to someplace? Or like smuggled something or someone? Or like were hired as muscle or backup? Shanti is also ex-Air Force and her sister is still serving as a Marine if anyone wants to create a link with her that way?

Hell yeah, reject the patriarchy, women are in charge now!

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo *_*
How about having been in contact for a job? Like, maybe Annastaria hired the WingSlayers to hijack a sarcophagus rumored to be magical that was being transported on an airship en route to some rich collector?

My character would probably be the one who everyone knows the least about. I would think she's met everyone in passing here or there, but doesn't really know anyone.

As for specific connections,
animegirl20 animegirl20 Maybe your knight helped her fight off monsters one day, or perhaps multiple times, and they are familiar with one another through that?
Vox Angelis Vox Angelis Perhaps Maestra knows your character through selling her clothing? Or you said she was interested in the dolls. Perhaps she went to seek Maestra out to ask her about her magic?
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo I don't really know how the two could know about each other besides maybe some chance encounter. Or perhaps, finding the cabin outside the city, your character asked mine to take refuge there from law enforcement or something like that?
Nellancholy Nellancholy Maestra would definitely take a big interest in your character. Whenever/Wherever they met, Maestra would likely do whatever she could to get your character to come to her house, meet her dolls, and find out what kind of magic created her compared to her own dolls.

Vox Angelis Vox Angelis Perhaps Maestra knows your character through selling her clothing? Or you said she was interested in the dolls. Perhaps she went to seek Maestra out to ask her about her magic?
Ooooh, that sounds like a splendid idea! Given Annastria favors discretion above all else, she would be very keen on having someone that is a bit secluded from the bustling activities of the city to get her clothes from, and possibly tailor/repair replacements? I'd imagine they could perhaps share a bit about their magic as time went by and would become interested in knowing more about Maestra and her dolls eventually.

If Maestra ever manages to bring Rose to her place, maybe this could give the opportunity for Annastria to meet Rose as well, in a chance meeting when she goes to get her order or something like that?

damn i just realize its practically all freaking women xD
That is soooo not a bad thing raaaaawwrrrr... lol

Hell yeah, reject the patriarchy, women are in charge now!
Maestra
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo *_*
How about having been in contact for a job? Like, maybe Annastaria hired the WingSlayers to hijack a sarcophagus rumored to be magical that was being transported on an airship en route to some rich collector?
SkyPIRATES!!! My gosh I loves it. That sounds like a good plot point too. November Witch November Witch maybe Symphony somehow ends up as a stowaway on Shanti's airship during the launch and Maestra goes to retrieve her but then its too late and they are in the air en route to sack the collector's transport ship? She want adventure don't she... lol

Edit! oh! or maybe like Nellancholy Nellancholy Lightning Heart is hired on for the job since they might have Intel on the transport ship. then like Maestra goes to talk to her and they launch. Oooops. lol

SkyPIRATES!!! My gosh I loves it. That sounds like a good plot point too. November Witch November Witch maybe Symphony somehow ends up as a stowaway on Shanti's airship during the launch and Maestra goes to retrieve her but then its too late and they are in the air en route to sack the collector's transport ship? She want adventure don't she... lol

I don't think Symphony be a stowaway. Maestra is too proud of her creations to hide them or anything like that.

animegirl20 animegirl20 Maybe your knight helped her fight off monsters one day, or perhaps multiple times, and they are familiar with one another through that?
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo I don't really know how the two could know about each other besides maybe some chance encounter. Or perhaps, finding the cabin outside the city, your character asked mine to take refuge there from law enforcement or something like that?
Nellancholy Nellancholy Maestra would definitely take a big interest in your character. Whenever/Wherever they met, Maestra would likely do whatever she could to get your character to come to her house, meet her dolls, and find out what kind of magic created her compared to her own dolls.
That can totally work!

Hello folk! Sorry for taking so long to respond haha, work was an absolute killer today, but I love all of yours ideas, it has been fun reading them.

The first roleplay post will happen today or tomorrow, depending on how inspired I am (But it helps me think of a good starter at least!)

I am curious though, what kind of tone are you folk expecting from the RP? Just to see where everyone lies.

k soooo like this is what I have for Shanti then:

animegirl20 animegirl20 swarmlord1231 swarmlord1231 Nellancholy Nellancholy travelled sometime in the past via The Prestidigitator, the airship of Shanti's Merc group for whatever reasons?

November Witch November Witch Shanti was in the outskirts looking for refuge and Maestra helped out,

Vox Angelis Vox Angelis Shanit's group, The WingSlayers were hired out to 'reclaim' an item for Annastaria

---

I'm good for anything but my charrie is defo the 'comedic' type but there is a very serious layer to her in that she needs to repel the demon inside her. So like yeah, I can alter how I play her to reflect the tone fo'sho.

Hello folk! Sorry for taking so long to respond haha, work was an absolute killer today, but I love all of yours ideas, it has been fun reading them.

The first roleplay post will happen today or tomorrow, depending on how inspired I am (But it helps me think of a good starter at least!)

I am curious though, what kind of tone are you folk expecting from the RP? Just to see where everyone lies.
1711916537766.png
I honestly went in with the expectations this was going to be grimdark fantasy, maybe dystopian even. But don't worry if that wasn't the intention, I'm quite flexible with all genres. Looking forward to the intro post !

I'm alright with most genres too! I just don't want it to be super dark and super gritty. I still want fun fantasy stuff. As long as it's not all dark and depressing I'll be fine

swarmlord1231 swarmlord1231 you mentioned Golarion in our conversation,and I think that's similar to what I visualized.

Larger than life,somewhat audacious in tone. (Not the most articulate description right at this moment.)

I hope you folk enjoy the first post! I also hope you all had a happy Easter! Sorry if it isn't mega big or flashy, but I always find beggining the hardest to write before I can do way WAY bigger posts.

Oh man I forgot the link didn't I?

Here ya go friends!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back