Uhm hi?

the black catt

Depressed goth stereotype no. 3
Hey, hi
New here. Gotta do the whole 10 post minimum thing and try and not let anxiety get the best of me haha. I like drawing, roleplay, supernatural stuff, death note, the MCU assassins creed, Don't Starve Together and just recently Guild wars.

I'm just gonna finger gun my problems away (art by me btw)

finger guns problems away.png

Hehe thanks.
Well for a jester your profile pic isn't very.... Jester-y, at least it's solemn?
Hue, long story. It's Masrur from Magi. He was the faceclaim for one of my favorite ocs that I made on here. So I decided to use I as my userimage. Oh and SIIIINNNNYYYYBOY!!!! COME MEET MY OLD FRIEND FROM FB! @Sinister Clown he might be a while. He's a busy guy.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Ahh, we're both new! ^^ Welcome to RPN! Everyone so far has been really understanding and nice - so I don't think you have much to worry about!! and I, for one, am always down to chat / write / whatever, if you ever need. :)
p.s your art style is super cute!!

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Thank you very much. I was considering the partner forum. Thanks for your help. Perhaps we could rp at some point? I'm not sure what of haha when you're not busy of course

Ahh, we're both new! ^^ Welcome to RPN! Everyone so far has been really understanding and nice - so I don't think you have much to worry about!! and I, for one, am always down to chat / write / whatever, if you ever need. :)
p.s your art style is super cute!!

Thank you! I don't usually get a lot of love for my art, (art style specifically) And I'd love to RP with you at some point at time

Thank you very much. I was considering the partner forum. Thanks for your help. Perhaps we could rp at some point? I'm not sure what of haha when you're not busy of course
Of course, I'll let you know if I decide to take on more RPs :3 in the meantime, have fun and remember to ask if you ever need help ^-^

Thank you! I don't usually get a lot of love for my art, (art style specifically) And I'd love to RP with you at some point at time

(here's another post to help you beat the 10 post limit!)
You don't? That's surprising, I like it a lot. It's unique and gives me Alice: Madness Returns vibes, which I'm all for! And yes, that sounds fun! I'll PM you. ^^

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Hey, hi
New here. Gotta do the whole 10 post minimum thing and try and not let anxiety get the best of me haha. I like drawing, roleplay, supernatural stuff, death note, the MCU assassins creed, Don't Starve Together and just recently Guild wars.

I'm just gonna finger gun my problems away (art by me btw)

View attachment 353620
Ahhh! Your art style is so cute! I like to draw too but it never quite comes out how I'd hope xD
Anyway welcome to the party!!! *throws confetti* I wish you many wonderful stories! I'm new here myself but it seems everyone is super nice and I'm sure you'll fit right in!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
Huehuehue, fight any giant mutant ants recently? Also told you rpn was chill the black catt the black catt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back