• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Uh. Hi! Anybody up for a solid CanonXCanon?

JadeDragon

Jesus, CanonXCanon sounds like some kind of weapon from a terrible RPG. Anyway. Yeah, I'm looking for some canon stuff because, to be completely honest, I get way too attached to characters and get quite sad when I don't have much more media of them to consume. Is it unhealthy? Probably. Does it force me to seek out new things? Yes. And, with that note, we'll call it a win. Sorry, sorry, I know I'm getting sidetracked. Onto the important stuff.
I usually only write male characters. Mostly because I live in the southern part of the United States, and it will be easier to explain that sort of thing away should it ever come to light. As for actual writing, I really don't care much. I'm generally a pretty chill guy, and anything over a one-liner will most likely satisfy me (that being said, I do expect you to have a good grasp of the English language). Age doesn't matter to me, either. You can be five, for all I care, so long as you can write like an actual person. Anyway, that's the general important stuff. Oh! And just to make sure you read this, open your response/PM with lyrics from a Christmas song!
I'm a damn gaming nerd, you see? I know a lot of them. From the AAA titles to indie games, I love them all. So, since there's so many different things I could list here, I'm just going to give you an option. Got a game in mind? Throw it my way and I'll see what I can do, you feel? (Though, I'll admit I'm a bit of an Overwatch Fan, so that's definitely something I'd be up for). That's basically true with most media, really. If I don't know it I'll try and look into it and see if it's some kind of interest of mine.
As for any actual interests I have, that I particularly want to do, well. I just finished Netflix's Castlevania, and I am dying for more content of that. I'm down for practically any ideas you guys have, though I do have a few of my own if you just want to do that. In fact, I usually have ideas for most things. But if I don't/you don't like my ideas, we can always have a nice brainstorming session and figure something out. I look forward to seeing you guys in my inbox, ciao!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back