uh hEllo I guess

scorchbreezex

sea foam swallows, the disarray, the discourse.
hi,, uh, I'm scorchbreezex, but call me scorch, I'm veryyyy new to rpnation and don't quite know the format yet so bear with me,, but,, hi? I guess?

I've been role playing on and off for about six years or so, bounced around from tumblr to quotev and whatnot, the usual. I tend to write 1-3 paragraphs on average, sometimes more if I'm really pumped up.

I absolutely live for zombie apocalypse au rps, and am generally open to most genres but I kinda suck at fantasy/medieval ;-;

I mostly write in third person with female characters, and pretty rarely try and write a male character.

Last edited:
Hallo thar! Welcome to the Nation of Creation! I think you'll love it here. If ya have any specific questions about howthe site owrks as ya poke around I'd be more than glad to assist ya ^^

Happy rpin'! :3

-Derg, your friendly neighborhood Dergon mod

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Aww thank you all!! I'm so excited now lmao, all of you seem like very awesome people and I wish you guys the best!! Thank you again for the warm welcome!!

Hi! I'm Amethyst, and I wanted to welcome you to RpN. I'm new here to, so who knows, we may end up RPing together one day. :)

Heya!! Just a forewarning, if we do end up rping I'm totally calling you Amey for a nickname! Also, on the subject.... what're your rp preferences? ;)

I'm a big sucker for anything fantasy, but I also do a lot of modern settings. Futuristic is okay with me, as long as the universe is well planned.

I'm a big sucker for anything fantasy, but I also do a lot of modern settings. Futuristic is okay with me, as long as the universe is well planned.
Ooh, I see, are you open for any kind of rp btw? I have zero plot ideas but we could prob come up with something if you're down?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back