• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Uh, can I have my hidden post back?

wolfborn4

Night Howler
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I didn't mean to hide the rp I was trying to start but I didn't know what that was do I thought it was hide bit from everyone else and not me but I read that like moderators can see them and there might be a chance I can get it back

Apparently hide is basically a soft delete. It hides the post from you and everybody else because the site doesn't actually delete anything. You'll have to probably ask one of the staff to get it back for you. I recently learned this. I thought that it would only hide my post from everybody else except for myself as well. :P  

I saw that but getting attention of the staff might be challenging. I've been trying to look for a solution on my own but I can't find anything but ask the staff

I literally just had the same thing happen to me. I really need that post back. It's really misleading calling it "hide" when I'm unable to unhide or even access it again.

What's the best way to get a staff member's attention?

Thanks so much in advance.

1 minute ago, SidheLives said:

What's the best way to get a staff member's attention?

Thanks so much in advance.

If you would like a thread to be moved or hidden, please make a support ticket. :)

Muse also meant to say make a post in the support forums, not make a ticket. ^;3^  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back