• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom U.C.A: Black Void OOC thing of you know whateves.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Sweet! I'm sure there'll be ample opportunities for passive RP when combat concludes, yeah? Or are we operating on a turn-based post system?
There will be times when it’s passive, and by turn-based do you mean in battles? or “you post this I post after” kind of thing?

Hard to describe, kinda like what we’ve been doing? Posting actions and waiting for enemy turns and whatnot. Like there’ll be ample breaks for interaction and not just endless combat. Eech, not the best at wording. :P

Hard to describe, kinda like what we’ve been doing? Posting actions and waiting for enemy turns and whatnot. Like there’ll be ample breaks for interaction and not just endless combat. Eech, not the best at wording. :P
Oooooh, yeah that sounds about right.

cWuX9KAwY3fR5FGC4pnw3acrJEGBf9lmD9xAzl_VQf_k8X0TX_9NLnYNYU8ygH1f7t-J-TPUgdr8d-SFxRcKx9oIP1iC0dw7Z57FVM3pwgY0AFgAMo1V3RnfFbAb8HY7gz5JSQyq

Hey guys!
Merry Christmas!

Here's a totally not written a few weeks ago Christmas story. I hope I'm not super OOC with some of the characters.
I hope you enjoy it anyway
Happy Holidays!
It was Christmas time, and the snow had started to fall outside of the seemingly old apartment complex. The U.C.A was holding a small party for a few select individuals, mostly as rewards for assisting with recent events that I cannot name without being fined way too much money.

Outside the door stood Talim, who strangely wasn’t wearing much in terms of winter clothing. She knocked on the door in hopes that the inhabitants inside would open the door for her to get warm. The door opened to reveal Pearl, the inkling smiling as she saw the much taller figure in front of her.

“Yo! I was wondering when they were sending you over, newbie!” Pearl said.

“Can I come in, please?” Talim asked.

“Come right on in!” Pearl said, stepping aside. “Rina’s making hot coco, it’ll help warm you up!”

Talim looked around at the small room, there were plenty of others, many of which were her allies from said events from earlier. They surrounded a large tree, which in turn was surrounded by boxes with strange colored paper covering them. Talim was unfamiliar with this kind of celebration. All Fugai told her was that it was about giving other people stuff. Pearl sat down at a chair that was nearby, beside it was a large amount of gifts she herself received.

Talim examined everyone in the room. Silver was having a chat with Bio Spark, not listening in too much, only hearing words like “Christmas” and “Future”....and “Iblis Trigger.” Meanwhile, in the background, HUNK was cleaning what looked like a gun, his 435th gun of 600 given to him as gifts from the U.C.A. An SSB was open in front of him for storage. Kazwellor sat near a heater, reading books on how not to feel awkward during a Christmas party. Red was napping on her new beanbag chair, while Ryszarda listened to Christmas music on the radio. Gregory was doing god knows what upstairs. and for some reason, Balalaika was doing something with candy cane dust in the bathroom, don't ask what.

In front, she could see Pyro and Agent 8 looming over a large box. Eight removes the top of the box, peeking inside.

“Oh, this is…u-unicorn, yes?” Eight spoke, her English getting better.

Standing before her was Engineer and Tails, the former holding up a small controller. “Sure is. Now, watch this.”

Engineer presses a button, from the back of the unicorn balloon, a propeller pops out of the ballonicorn’s back, and it slowly starts to fly. Amazed, Eight points at it as it flys, Pyro clapping and laughing at it like a child on…well, Christmas.

“Ah! It is doing the flying!” Eight said, excited.

“I think we did a pretty good job, Engie.” Tails said, leaning against the wall.

“Sure did, partner.” Engineer said.

Arriving from the kitchen, Marina walks out, mugs of hot chocolate placed on a plate. “Coco’s ready!”

Marina went around offering mugs. HUNK simply took a mug, putting it on the coffee table to leave it be. Pyro and Eight took theirs, Bio Spark and Silver following suit. Marina approached Talim, offering her a mug. “My, I didn’t expect you to come without a jacket. Here, this’ll help warm you up.”

“Um…thanks.” Talim took a mug, it was warm, and it smelt wonderful. She took a small sip. It burned, at first, but eventually the burning subsided, and the chocolate flavor slowly seeped into her mouth. “Wow! This is good. It burnt my tongue, but it’s really good.”

“Just blow on it, hun. It’ll cool after a while.” Marina walked to Pearl to hand her a cup. Suddenly, she could feel a sudden breeze. At first she thought it was the air conditioner, which shouldn’t even be on, but once she looked back, she saw Talim’s mug of cocoa being swirled by an unknown force. She thanks whoever did that, and sips again, without fear of burning herself.

Marina shakes her head, handing the last mug to Pearl. “Hey, weren’t there more of us?”

“Pepperjack wanted to play blackjack with some of the others.” Pearl replied. “Said he was wanting to try his new pool table.”

In the basement, Pepperjack was indeed playing Blackjack, surrounded by Jack and his crew, Patrick Star, Goofy, Jesse, Frank, Stroheim for some reason, and Vector The Crocodile. Pepperjack threw each of them cards, stopping after the last player had two cards.

“OK.” Patrick popped up. “How many fish is worth the weird spiky thingy!‘

“We’re playing Blackjack, ya dingo.” Felix said to the starfish.

“Oh! I know how to play that….. That’s the one where you paint Jack black, right?”

“Why are we playing with him again?” Vector asked, scratching his head.

“Because I want to expand my work experience.” Patrick said, folding his arms. “One day I’ll get employment as a fence post and make loads of cash having people sit on me.”

“Patrick.” Goofy said. “That’s…..Um…not really possible.”

Patrick looked at Goofy like he just insulted his mother. He slaps his hand across the table, spilling his drink all over the table. He walks off with a huff. “I’m going to the snack bar.”

“Ugh.” Stroheim sighed. “Zat starvish is a shestakov.”

“....Oh.” Marina said. “Well, I’m going to check on the snacks.”

Marina went back into the kitchen. “Girls, are the deviled eggs ready- OH MY COD!?!”

In her horror, Marina saw that Marco and Arco had devoured most of the snacks, leaving only the large cooking turkey remaining.

“What happened here?!” Marina asked, shocked.

Arco pointed to the stove, a messy deadpan look on her face. “I dunno who that belongs to, but it’s mine now.”

Marina said, pressing into her watch. “Guys…we need more…”

Talim turns to walk toward the tree, but something massive ends up bumping into her. Without thinking, she catches herself with her hands. She looks up to see a large man, a black jacket with red armbands, a black hat on his head. Talim looks up to him. “Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t see you! I’m Talim. N-Nice to meet you.”

The man stood for a few seconds, before he sat down, rumbling the room. “I am Heavy Weapons Guy. And this…..” From behind, Heavy pulled out a large stuffed animal from a bag. It was purple in color, Talim couldn’t tell if it was supposed to be a dinosaur or a hippo.

“IZ FOR YOU!” Heavy held the stuffed animal out, a dumb smile plastered on his face.

“M-Me?” Talim asked, sitting up.

“Yes, you!” Heavy said, the Russian still holding it.

Despite Talim’s size, she manages to take the large doll from the big man. He reaches into the bag once again, pulling out more gifts. “Heavy haz gifts for all little men!” Many of the others began to gather around Heavy, Marco and Arco especially since he brought an extra bag of sandwiches.

From beyond the home, the party was being watched by two certain brothers, the ones who started the whole thing.

“I think we did a good job.” Cugai said.

“Yeah.” Fugai said, looking at his brother. “Merry Christmas, Cugai.”

“Merry Christmas, Fugai.” Cugai looked back up at CiMos. “And a Happy Holidays to all.”

"....Say, I wonder what the bad guys are up to." Fugai asked.

"Eh, probably doing something festive." Cugai responded. "Pepperjack said they were playing in the snow, last he checked."

Somewhere in the middle of a blizzard, Konahrik was sitting in the middle of the snowstorm, while Goret, Fleetway, and Bleck were all with him. They all sat around a table, in front of them was a game of scrabble. All of them were focused on writing their words, eventually with Goret holding his page triumphantly to Bleck. Bleck sighed "Goret, you don't spell go with an E. You lose again."

Goret sighed, slamming his fist on the table once again.

Last edited:
Ok I was thinking pandemons a co administrator who took the job for a chance at being let out of the plane of existence he was trapped in because he got into some mischief

A WARM WELCOME TO OUR NEW PLAYERS
Knight boi Knight boi Tiki Riki Tiki Riki herc herc

I know the RP was accepting only one more, but I’ve been in a giving mood recently (my siblings bought me a gaming computer, my computer problems are over!!!) so I’ve allowed all three to join in.

Good enough for Phase 2​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back