Type The First Thing That Pops Into Your Head..Starting...NOW!!!!

If the multiverse theory is true....then what if there is a universe where there is an all knowing, all controlling being like some sort of god? Then in turn...if he's all controlling...wouldn't he be able to control what happens in other universes?? Like maybe ours??! BUT THEN SINCE IN THAT HYPOTHETICAL THE MULTIVERSE THEORY IS TRUE SO THEN THAT WOULD MEAN SINCE THERE IS AN INFINITE AMOUNT OF UNIVERSES WITH INFINITE AMOUNTS OF POSSIBILITIES THERE WOULD HAVE TO BE A UNIVERSE WHERE THE MULTIVERSE THEORY ISN'T TRUE!!!! SO THAT WOULD MEAN THAT EVERYTHING I JUST SAID IS FALSE!!! BUT IT CAN'T BE, BECAUSE IN THIS HYPOTHETICAL THAT UNIVERSE IS ONE OF MILLIONS OF UNIVERSES, MAKING THE MULTIVERSE THEORY TRUE!!!!.....PERPETUAL PARADOXES ARE MY COCAINE!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My pink highlighter is skinnier than my green and yellow one....why is that? Is it like highlighter discrimination? Also my jeans are red.

my name is dabmaster69, and today, I'm gonna show u guys how to get a limited edition fidget spinner in ur minecraf world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back