• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Two worlds Apart

Azuria

in progress
@FatedAttraction

Garrett was down to two, just Claudia and Ricardo. He needed another mule if he was going to handle the increasing demand of MDMA in the area. The best way was always while doing business, earning money and recruiting those that liked easy money and had little power.

He hung around the local high school the past few days slowly giving out a few pills to some of the more outgoing students, the kinds that liked to party and have numerous friends. They were easy to spot, always the ones to linger outside the entrance after the bell had rang long ago, still chatting away with their friends and laughing. They were the most willing. A few of them in those few days were already hooked, and he earned upwards of $200 just under a week at this school. Not too much, but a good start. Claudia handled the western portion of down, dealing in the alleys to some of the lonlier addicts, and Ricardo was more like the muscle, hounding the same addicts that didn't like to pay on time. Here, once Garrett could get himself a good mule, everyone in the school would be handing him money, not to mention other youth sports clubs and communities once he had his mule set up and hanging around the town. It was always good to choose the most connected kids, either ones that had nothing going for them or that had everything. For the ones that had nothing it always made sense, they get money, they can live a life, and they had nothing to lose. It was those kids that had everything that never really made sense to him, rich parents, a loving home, a bright future. Somehow, it was alluring to just throw it away to make some easy money for themselves, and good money too. Maybe daddy didn't want to pay for that thousand dollar dress, who knows? But they were easy, and well connected. Before James broke down and got kicked out after his parents learned of his drug addiction, he was bringing in the most money by far. They're good at that, making friends and providing the necessary peer pressure to get them hooked. 

He eyed a group of girls just sitting outside. They had been talking for nearly an hour, every once in a while all of them would break into laughter, throwing their heads up high erratically. It was nearly 4:30, yet they were still here.

"Perfect." He smiled, walking towards the school, flattening any wrinkles in his plain black v neck.

Amelia smiled as the last bell of the school day rang and along with all the other students she headed outside into the cool autumn air, they hadnt even been back to school for 2 months and she already felt trapped here, but she felt trapped at home too. Only ever feeling like herself with her friends, and that wasnt even the person she wanted herself to be but she smiled as she headed over to the bench by the gates and she sat down.

All the other students were flooding out of the gates, all eager to get home, but not her. Who would when they would just get a small infant thrust upon them as soon as they were a step over the threshold, as much as she loved her little step-brother, she just wanted her own space, time to do things she wanted to do...without her family holding her back like they always seemed to be doing.

It was always don't do that, don't do this, do this and do that, it was always an argument that started over the smallest of things but quickly escalated and by this point, she was sure the 18-month-old boy was the only thing keeping her home, she couldn't wait to go to university now, she would have a reason to move out and go somewhere, hopefully far away

Amelia snapped out of her daydream when she heard the chatter of her 3 closest friends as they walked over and she plastered on a bright smile as they took their places on the bench with her and they chatted eagerly about all the gossip of the day.

Like how, Missy and Ellio, the power couple of the year had been caught in the bathroom by one of the teachers and her parents were called into school.

Or how one of the newbies peed himself because he couldnt hold it in.

Or how James Chapman, had been caught dealing drugs had been suspended and grounded.

The chatter all died down as the girls sitting opposite her noticed someone approached and Amelia turned to look over her shoulder, the sun bouncing off her bright red curls that hung loosely, ending around her waist and the rays of the sun giving her an angelic halo of light gathering around the top of her head and her head tilted to the side, a small frown making a v-shaped crease between her brows as she took in the ridiculously handsome man approaching her, he gave off that vibe that would make your parents cross the street if they saw him coming, and that vibe that made her know she wanted to know him...

He would be perfect to piss her father off...

"hey girls how ya doing?" He wore a bit of a goofy grin, raising his hand in a wave, then sitting next to them on the bench. To have a random guy go over and sit with some girls he didn't know, It was weird, strangely weird. But he knew how to break the tension and open them up. He looked at Amelia and knew she was similarly affected, but there was nothing subjective about her state of consciousness. 

"how are y'all liking the sun?" he said to her in a low voice, the rays of light shining down, having warmed and tanned their skin for the last hour. For most of the week, they gray mist driven by the rain blotted out every notion of the sun, there was no sky, no view. Now that the shrouds of moisture were gone and the sunlight bounced off the puddles of rain, everyone was out and about.

"Hey did any of you know James? He and I were pretty tight, he had some pretty sweet hangups y'know?" he grinned at the other two girls. The sleeve on his left arm rode up a little as he leaned forward onto his knees, revealing his elaborate tattoo underneath. He caught them taking a quick look at it, pulling the rest of the sleeve up further.

"Yeah I got this done at the tattoo parlour around the corner. The guy's great. Known him for years. I can get you girls a sweet deal too if you're interested." He pulled it back down again, careful not to let them look too long. It was good to let the mind wander. He looked at Amelia again.

"I've never seen red hair like that before. Where are you from?" His teeth were set perfectly straight, recently whitened, brightening up his warm smile.

The other girls all frowned confused as the man sat down with them but it didn't faze Amelia one bit and she smiled softly

"we're fine..well about as fine as you can be after school" she said with a small laugh, her laugh light and bell-like in sound and she looked up at him with a smile, an enticing smile, it wasn't the awkward ones of the other girls, this one was inviting, allowing him to move closer and continue to talk to them.

If the other girls felt awkward or afraid...they could leave, nothing was stopping them. but at this point in time Amelia didn't care, all she had eyes for was the mysterious man in front of her.

At the mention of sun, she tilted her head up to take a look at the sky, shielding her eyes from the brightness of the sun with her forearm before looking away from the sky that was grayish in colour and focusing again on the man, there was something about him that just hinting at secrecy and danger, and it was just so intriguing and enthralling.

Her eyes fell to his tattoo as it became exposed, and her lips curved in a bigger smile as he pulled his sleeve up, exposing the rest of his tattoo...and his muscular bicep and she reached her arm out, and glancing up at him she gently traced her fingers along the intricate patterns of the ink in his skin, it was so beautiful and at the sound of his voice, she looked up at him again.

Her cheeks blushing slightly as she realised how close they were now and she smiled again, her own smile just as perfect and radiant as his and she laughed softly at the mention of her hair "Scotland originally..my father moved here after my mother died" she shrugged slightly, her smile dipping again before it quickly replenished and she asked him, her tone flirtatious and light "mind showing me which tattoo parlour shop?" she was interested in a tattoo, but she also wanted some time alone with him, have him all to herself

"sure." His cheek wrinkled to one side, giving him a partial dimple. "Will you other girls be joining us as well?"

The looks on their faces suggested they were weary, not so much by accompanying him, just that they weren't interested in the tattoo, nor did they seem the type of friends to accompany Amelia out of friendship. A bit childish at the least, Garrett considered, but they were younger than him. He shrugged.

"Alright, follow me."

After some time, crossing the street and passing around the corner, he opened his mouth again. "Kinda childish for them to just leave you like that isn't it? They could have at least come with you even if they didn't want tattoos." he continued on, in front of the parlour.

"When I was in school, I would never consider someone like that my friend. I always said forget it. Didn't need people like that in my life." Of course, the last part was a complete bluff, he had never been educated, never even had a real friend. But still, with a smile and a sincere tone, he could pull off the most genuine convincing act, even a bit of glee in his eyes and a suppressed titter in his mouth. He looked into Amelia's clear eyes, forgetting all the evil he had done for a moment.

"Well it's not really up to me to say that is it? Just thought I'd give my two cents. Here's the place. Vittori, that's the guy. He's got a long black ponytail and he's always wearing a black muscle shirt. You can't miss him." He leaned forward and opened the door.

"After you." He held it open and allowed her in first, trailing behind. Inside, it was as you would expect, drawings of tattoos littered the walls, and the smell of ink hung faintly in the air. Towards the back, the sound of a high powered drill could be heard, and on the counter was a binder filled with generic tattoos. Up above, the sign held the prices for each, custom tattoos variable but often much more expensive. 

"Hey Vittori! You have a customer!" Garretts voice was a bit harsh, like he was about to pick a fight, but when a large muscular man, a tattoo on every inch of his skin came to the counter, he yelled out with open arms. "Hey Garrett! Come over here ya big loaf!" The vibe was anything but hostile, it was much more friendly, and though he looked a bit frightening he seemed like a teddy bear.

Amelia smiled as her friends decided not to join them and she picked up her bag, slinging it over her shoulder as she stood up from the bench and she headed out of the school gates, glancing back at her friends, offering a small wave before following him down the path and  she ran a hand through her hair as they walked in silence, she glanced up at him a few times but she never said anything or pressed for a conversation, slightly wary about him but not afraid.

"they are probably scared of you" she shrugged "i don't really care if they come or not, plus they would just whine and bitch bout it all the time so it is probably best it is just the two of us. Groups can be problematic.." she said with a small smile as she glanced up at him, allowing their eyes to connect for a moment before she glanced up at the tattoo parlour as they stopped outside it and she looked at the grungy looking black shop, raising an eyebrow slightly but she knew better than to judge the artist by his shop and she followed him inside.

She inhaled the smell of ink with a small smile and she wandered over to the wall, a few steps away from where she had been standing and she glanced up at the wall covered in photographs of people's tattoos or hand drawn designs with a smile, running her hand over a few of them before turning as she heard his voice, and she raised her eyebrow, giving him a look for using such a harsh voice

Amelia took in the sight of the big burly tattooed man and she felt the slightly bit of apprehension as she was a mere 5 foot 4, nothing compared to either of the men in the room but she couldnt help but giggle at the sight of the bigger man turning into a teddy bear and pulling Garrett into a hug.

His name was Garrett..Garrett.

she smiled slightly at that, it didnt seem to quite fit him yet, he didnt seem to have grown into his name yet but he couldnt have been much older than her so he had time

Standing there awkwardly, she waited for the two mens embrace to come to an end so they could finally noticed the schoolgirl standing a metre away from them

"Who's your friend Garrett?" Vittori stood a grand 6 foot 2, towering over the smaller girl. The expression he wore on his face, while rugged, was a welcoming one.

"She's here for one of your signature tattoo's Vittori my friend. She's been checking this bad boy you did for me a few months back." He pulled his sleeve up, revealing his bare arm with the elaborate tattoo. Vittori chuckled, slamming the counter in hysteria.

"You know who told him he needed a tattoo? ME! I designed that and everything. I've never had an unhappy customer in 8 years!" He slapped the counter again, the great beast of a man laughing wildly, his chest heaving up and down until he had calmed himself.

"Where were you thinking of getting it miss?" Garrett stepped back, allowing Vittori to do his thing. He opened up another binder from the back, revealing all sorts of designs. The first were extremely generic, crossed skulls, a long rose, a dragon, and so forth. Then he began talking about more elaborate designs that would take multiple sessions, such as Garrett's, showing off a detailed camellia, and another depicting a scene from a movie. He showed her some of the sketches he made for customers of their faces for when they wanted to immortalize a loved one on their body. 

"Hey I forgot to ask what's your name." Garrett interrupted, walking over after having checked out some of the sketches in the back.

Amelia couldn't help but smile up at the tattoo artist, there was something about him that was just so welcoming that you couldn't help but smile up at the seemingly gentle giant. 

"It's a wonderful design," she said softly with a smile as she stepped forward to have a look at the Tattoos and she flipped through the binder before glancing up at him 

"I know it will take multiple sessions because of how painful the area is but I want it on my ribs.." she said touching the area just under her breasts and she glanced up to see the mans reaction to her choice of area "or maybe my back...but my ribs is definitely preferable"

Amelia glanced up from browsing through the binder as Garrett walking over and she smiled up at him "my name? My name is Amelia..you can call me Mia or Ameli (pounced Amele 'a-me-lay) " she answered softly before looking back down the binder

"I know it's generic but I'm thinking roses..daggers..and Angel wings...I don't know what I want the design to look like though just yet" she admitted softly 

Last edited by a moderator:
"Alright that's good. I can help with the creativity." The large brute of a man rose and made for the counter. He spent some time behind it, throwing onto the floor some old binders and doodles. When the ruffling of papers ended, he stood up with a small sketch pad and a basic stencil. Returning to Amelia, he opened up the sketchpad, and sitting next to her, his hand quickly scribbled over the next five minutes, designing an outline that incorporated the roses dagger and angel wings. The dagger was pointed downwards, with the roses encircling it and the wings spreading out triumphantly from the intertwined mix, almost as if the sword were rising.

"Just one example of what we can do with the design." He cast a quick glance to Garrett, who nodded in return. Vittori moved for the stencil, and grabbing her wrist, he stretched it out slightly, placing the stencil on his forearm.

"If you've never gotten a tattoo before, this is how it works. We'll start out with a sketch." He ripped out the sheet he sketched the dagger design on and placed it over her forearm. "Then, with an xacto knife we cut along the lines. Finally we trace the along the lines with a marker, creating the design on your skin. Then we get to the tattoo." He pulled out a marker from his back pocket and pressed down on the stencil, drawing on her skin. Though soft, wet and cold, the pressure he was putting on the tip was a bit painful.

"Just letting you get used to the feeling. Not too bad right? The pain will be like this, maybe a little worse. Then I'll show you how to take care of it while it heals. Don't worry about the blood, just clean it off and keep the tattoo clean for about a week for it to look best alright?"

He took the stencil off and put the marker in his back pocket, walking back to the counter. There he picked up a cloth and some rubbing alcohol to wipe the marker off of her forearm.

Amelia watched with interest and curiosity as the man sat next to her and started to skillfully sketch out a design with everything she had suggested incorporated into the intricate design and she leant over for a closer look, not noticing the look the two men had shared as she looked at it, admiring every careful line and mark on the piece of paper and she sat back once she had fully taken everything in.

Amelia frowned as her wrist was grabbed  and she allowed him to stretch it out, but her arm was still tense as she looked between Garrett and Vittori warily and she bit her lip forcing herself not to move away as she watched to see how things were going to pan out and she tilted her head curiously as he started to talk her through the process, stopping herself from protesting as he ripped out the design but she soon figured out why as it was pressed firmly against her skin.

She flinched slightly at first as he pressed the tip of the marker into her skin and she glanced up at Garrett, her eyes slightly wide as she tried to figure out any ulterior motive that he would have for before she eventually got used to the sensation of the marker and relaxed a bit, starting to trust the brute sitting in front of her and she nodded "but won't it hurt more on my ribs...everyone says that hurts the most because there's so little fat there" she asked curiously as she watched him moving towards the other counter.

After it was all washed off she glanced up at Garrett and Vittori, pulling her forearm back, closer to her torso and she bit her lip thinking about the  tattoo, she had always loved tattoos but her parents had always been firmly against it and recently over the last few years she had developed a sense of rebellious behaviour, loving every minute of doing something that was frowned upon by adults.

Maybe that was the reason she was getting this tattoo..was it really just to piss off her father, she wanted to believe that it was to remember her mother and all the strength her death had given her...the angel wings would symbol where her mother was now..roses, her mother's favorite flower, and the dagger well...she just wanted that in the design

"So, whaddya think? If you ever want to get a tattoo, Vittori's your guy." Garrett strolled over, leaning his arm over Vittori's shoulder. "Mind if I steal her for a second Vittori my man?"

"Sure go ahead." 

Garret motioned for you to follow him out the door. Outside, the hot wind was blowing his brown hair around, though he didn't seem to mind. He straightened out his ripped jeans, though regardless his skin was showing. He gazed for a moment at the open road, not a car in sight.

"I've been meaning to ask you, I have an important favour to ask you. Just, meet me tomorrow at the corner store, I'll be with a friend of mine. It's alright if you don't want to come. I had fun today. Tattoo's on me if you're interested." He leaned closer to your face, his nose nearly touching yours. Though neither of you had touched, his lips were close enough to plant the slightest kiss on your cheek, that the sight and sense and touch of his messy hair shining through his eyes transcended every other possible stimulus around.

"Here." he whispered into your ear, handing you a coupon for a free session." The most surprising thing about this action was that his hand snuck by, just out of your vision, slightly touching your cheek, gliding down until you could no longer feel it. He pulled back, and without another word, he began crossing the street, leaving you and the parlour.

Amelia looked up curiously as Garrett asked if he could steal her away for a minute and she stood up, smiling softly at the bulky frame of Vittori as she passed him and followed Garrett out of the tattoo parlour and she looked up at him as they came to a stop on the sidewalk and she raised her brow slightly as she waited for him to start talking before eventually growing impatient "what is it?" she asked

As he started to talk, she listened with a curiosity burning in her stomach and she drank in every word wondering why on earth he would need her to meet him and what sort of favor he wanted her to do...he didn't think she was a slut right? because she would not whore herself out for some stranger she didn't know...scratch that, she would whore herself out full-stop.

A small flush greeted the redhead's cheeks, bringing a pinch of color to her pale freckled skin as he moved so close to her that she could feel his warm breath fanning across her face and without a doubt he would be able to feel hers on his face, she jumped a tiny bit as he whispered into her ear and she smiled softly as she felt the coupon being slide into her hand and she wrapped her fingers around the card, and before she could say question him about meeting him or thank him for the tattoo coupon he was gone, and she could only watch him walk away from the shop.

Still wondering about the meaning behind meeting him today she wandered back into the shop and she picked up her bag turning to Vittori "thank you so much for drawing that design up for me, i will be sure to think of any more ideas and i'm sure i will pop in soon and make an appointment to start getting it done." she said with a smile as she looked up at the tattoo artist who had been nothing but kind to her and she picked up the design that was lying on the table

"yeah, anytime little girl. Here why don't you take one of my business cards?" The large man picked up one of the cards from a stack at the edge and handed it to you. "Call when you want to schedule a session alright?"

There was always something about new experiences, not just the uncomfort of it all but that it holds an impressionable moment in your memory. Vittori, Garrett, strange characters but all in all there is nothing bad to be said about an experience so warm and friendly, one where nothing bad comes from it. The very nature of altruism engrains itself in you, but no, it feels something more. Like a warm fire brewing inside, eternal and everlasting, though wrong and foolish, goes against common sense, causing the mind to spin with mental effort to no avail. 

The sun was setting, though the image of Garrett in his skin revealing jeans, his tight v neck that made no effort to hide any detail of his body, the tightness of his abdomen, that customised tattoo on his left arm, his slender neck. The wind had died down as well, no longer throwing her hair about as it did with his hair, running through each strand as if they were made of the finest silk. Tomorrow. Did he say what time though?? That would be an issue.

Garrett was relaxing in his apartment, thinking of how he was going to hook her. He needed to score with his mule. He was going to bring both Ricardo and Claudia. It was best to create an image of important, of belonging. They would help provide that peer pressure that's lacking without any sense of friends around. Claudia should provide her some comfort as well to have another girl around to gossip with when he and Ricardo get up to order the pizza's. It will be the perfect time for her to strike, to slowly get her mind on scoring the easy money. Then he can slowly bring up the subject and persuade her into a little task for her self interest and independence. He gazed out at the setting sun, planning tomorrow out like a masterful strategic.

Amelia left with a small smile, the business card in her purse with the coupon she had been given by Garrett and she started to walk home, her mind whirring from everything that had happened in such a short space of time and she couldn't help but smile as she thought about the handsome stranger who she shouldn't be so trusting ith but there was something about him that managed to draw her in so much, like a magnet and she couldn't deny or reject the attraction she felt for him

As she returned home, she headed upstairs to her room and she carefully set the two cards on her bedside table before changing into something more comfortable, it was already later than she had been planning to get home which was great for her but not so great in the fact that her parents would be madder than they would have been if she had gotten home when it was actually still light outside

After reluctantly eating her dinner with her stepmom and dad she quickly retreated to her room claiming to do homework but as much as she tried all she could think about was Garrett and then it struck her..she had no idea when she was supposed to be meeting the said man and she grumbled in annoyance at that fact knowing it would bug her from now on.

After all, he had given her a voucher for a free tattoo so it was the least she could do to pay him back but now she could do nothing but worry about when. After a bit she moved to the cards, hoping she would be able to find a hint but she came up short, eventually resigning to the fact she would have to ask Vittori, in the hope he would have Garretts number and could give it to her

When the morning came, Garrett rose out of bed, groaning and a little groggy. He didn't get much sleep, having tossed and turned around in bed all night, as evident by his wild bed-hair covering his eyes, and the rolled up bed-sheets. With half open eyes, he searched his armoire for a clean shirt. He didn't really have a reason for sleeping shirtless, it was comfortable to sleep without one and that was all the justification he needed. He slid a plain black shirt over his body and changed his pants for a new set of skin tight jeans, setting out to meet with Claudia and Ricardo.

By the time lunch rolled around, Garrett, Ricardo and Claudia were all gathered together, waiting and discussing the plan.

"So when's the new mule coming?" Ricardo was probably the oldest of the bunch, in his 30's, his tanned skin and slight accent was proof of his mexican heritage. His greasy black hair was a symptom of too much hair product. The chains around his neck chimed together when he leaned his elbows on the table. As unsightly as the veins pressed up against his muscles were, it gave credit to his position, do not mess with Garrett's hound dog.

"She'll be here." He looked over at Claudia, absent mindedly texting on her phone while chewing on some bubble gum. Something about her demenour always annoyed him. The lazy laid back nature she took on because of her innocent looks was distasteful to anyone's character. Still, she got the job done, addicts had no problem approaching her.

"If all goes well everyone's getting more money. So do what I say got it?" He had crossed his forearms, leaning them on the table and rested his chin on top of them, letting his mind slow down.

Claudia glanced up from her phone and rolled her eyes again "of course boss" she said in a dull tone before returning back to her phone and returning back to her text conversations.

Amelia had failed to get in touch with Vittori or Garrett and she was feeling anxious about the meeting, she was heading out of school to go get something for lunch and she was sure she had probably already missed the meeting, he had probably forgotten she had school or that he hadn't told her the time they were supposed to be meeting at which was a huge flaw in his whole set up.

But the school girl must have been in luck as, as she rounded the corner she spotted the now recognisable figure of Garrett but she frowned slightly as she noticed that he wasn't alone, instead he was with two others and she hesitated, glancing around before walking over to them.

Amelia cleared her throat nervously as she stopped behind him and she said softly "you never told me the time we were supposed to meet and i couldnt get in touch with Vitorri..." it was probably stupid but she felt the need to apologise as she looked up at the man who eluded power and sex and she bit her lip before asking "so what is this favour you needed?" Doing her best not to look at the two that had accompanied him here

Although not by intention, Garrett had made himself so much more alluring. An anxious mind plays out a thousand different scenarios to prepare itself for the event that's causing the anxiety, and in a way Amelia had done the same. She stressed herself out in an attempt to meet on time, putting in more effort than would be normal, and in doing so, made it something that much more important to her, but why? The centre of it all, Garrett, by chance, made him so much more alluring, that with all the pent up frustrations, he suddenly became the prize for if she could manage to find them on time, and so she did.

When he saw her enter, he could have sworn he saw a slight glimmer in her eyes, that though they seemed to widen, it looked as if her pupils had dilated at the sight of him.

"Hey there! Come sit sit. These were my friends I was talking about, Ricardo and Claudia."

"Hola." Ricardo tilted his head up in a slight nod of approval.

"Howdy." Claudia smirked, then her attention waned, her eyes moving back to her phone, texting needlessly.

"Were going to get pizza soon--" Claudia interrupted, without looking up from her phone, apparently completely checked in to her surroundings. Ricardo gave her an especially surprised glance, raising an eyebrow, his eyes trained on her. "The boys here are going to go up to get them so we're just gonna chill here."

Amelia smiled politely "hey there" she said softly to the two people opposite her, surprised about the lack of interest the girl showed but she probably already knew why Amelia was here and she glanced up at Garrett, dying for him to reveal why she was here.

They were different ages, the mexican probably in his 30's or 40's and she couldnt help but wrinkle her nose at the sight of his hair which looked like it hadnt be washed..well in years! But he seemed nice enough, he had been the first to greet her followed by the girl, the redhead had no clue about the girl who was so keyed into her phone and Amelia doubted that she would contribute much to this..meeting.

Amelia looked surprised that they were going to get pizza and she noticed the surprised expression in the mexicans face too and she sighed slightly, looking up at Garrett, her only form of reassurance here as she had no idea who the others were while she at least knew his name but nevertheless she nodded her head "okay sounds cool" she said in agreement 

Though there was company, a certain static hung in the air between Garrett and Amelia, something about the way his lips curled into an adorable smile as he spoke with his deep resonant voice, almost like a trance, the attention of the room all on him. The talk was light for a moment, ranging from clothing, to hobbies, food, and so on. That is, until it was interrupted . He grudgingly got up and shoved his hand in his pocket.

"Order up!"

The image of his back, sturdy and lean, neither shoulder blade sticking far out, but rolling with each sway of his long arms. It wasn't hard to discern, his shirt seemed to take on the vague outlines of the features of his back as if it were too tight, though it hung loosely. Ricardo got up a moment after, a slight buck in his strut, chains chiming together as metal strikes itself.

"So what's on your mind red?" Claudia looked up from her phone, her eyes trained on Amelia's own eyes. 

Amelia watched closely as the two men walked over to the counter to get the pizza and she allowed herself to soak in each of their details and she couldnt stop herself from comparing the two men build wise as well as personality before she turned back to the girl who had now left her phone alone for enough time to say something to her and Amelia looked curiously at her

"why would you want to know that?" she asked with a small frown before sighing "i just dont know why he wanted to meet and why i am here" she admitted as she glanced around and she went back to looking at the two men and she couldnt help but notice the way RIcardos appearance reminded her of the typical latino gang member you would see in a movie, the one that always pulled out the gun to start the fight and she let out an uneasy sigh

She leaned in closer. "You like him don't you? Y'know he makes a lot of money, and if you do want him, you'll have to be a part of that life." She raised her arm and leaned her cheek against it.

"Ever been to Paris? I hear caviar there is $150 euros easily." she twirled a lock of her hair around her finger absentmindedly.

Garrett and Ricardo returned with the pizzas, setting them on the table. Claudia kept playing with her hair, innocently looking up at Garrett as he took his seat, though just for a moment. Her gaze focused on the pizzas, her hand quick as a knife opening the box and grabbing a slice of pizza, biting off the end.

"Finally. I was starving." She mumbled, her mouth full of pizza.

Ricardo leaned back, his arm over the back of the chair, grabbing a slice of pizza. With his poor slouching position, it was a wonder how he kept that shirt of his clean. The cheese kept dripping to the edge of the slice, nearly falling off onto his clean shirt, but each time he picked at it and put it back in his spot. And Garrett, he just looked at the two of them like they were kindergarteners. Then he looked back at Amelia.

"Don't you feel like eating too?" He asked.

Amelias cheeks flushed at the comment that Claudia made and she quickly shook her head going to protest the comment that was completely true "no no, i dont like him...i dont know him..!" she protested glancing over at the men at the counter before back at Claudia, she was just about to ask exactly what Garrett did to make a lot of money as Claudia put it but the men arrived and she bit her lip, looking down at the table, anywhere that wasnt Garretts face really.

She watched as the two others dived for the pizza and started to eat it like they hadnt eaten in days and she blushed slightly as she glanced up at Garrett as he turned to her remembering how easy it had been for Claudia to guess her feelings, did he know too??

Hesitating slightly Amelia nodded her head "i do...but i want to know the favour you want me to do first before i even think about eating" she said firmly, dying of curiosity to know what he wanted her to do for him and she crossed her arms over her chest as she waited for the long awaited reply and the big reveal of what Garrett wanted

"alright, come with me just outside though okay?" He seemed calm and collected after thinking it over for a moment, being the first to get up and walk outside. He didn't glance at you or anything, he kept on looking forward. Something about the way he wore his jeans and the boldness of his strut was gratifying, a kind of delectable bad boy. Especially when Amelia would get to look into his blue eyes, the kind that made you melt inside and forget everything else around you, that only those eyes existed and were on you.

But it didn't quite play out like that. Of course he did look at you, but not straight into your eyes, his gaze unfocused and while he wore a smile, it wasn't the great big goofy grin like he was truly content, rather the fake kind to lure someone into doing your bidding.

"I want you to be a part of my life..." he paused for a while, not saying anything else. His hand reached out for yours, caressing your gentle palm in his own sturdy hand.

"Come by my house tonight. 2211 Baker Street." Again he moved, his body an inch from yours, raising the tensions. He held both your hands in his, gently tucking them against his own waist. His hands slid up the length of your arm, the heat of his palms warming your cold skin. And then a slight tap on your cheek, his other hand raising your chin.

"come on let's finish the pizza. We'll talk tonight."

Amelia smiled softly as she stood up, watching him for a minute before following him outside onto the street just outside of the cafe and she looked up at him, a soft smile on her lips as she took in his outfit and his posture, for some reason caring about his appearance and whether he was looking at her or not and she bit her lip as they stopped and she smiled up at him expectantly.

Amelia's cheeks flushed and her brow furrowed in confusion from his first comment and she looked down as her hands were suddenly touched by his warm large hands and she inwardly shuddered slightly, allowing her hands to be tucked against his waist, so she was touching his shirt as his hands rubbed up and down the pale, freckled skin of her arms and she blushed slightly as he raised her chin and her lips instinctively parted as she looked up at him.

Her blue eyes apprehensive but curious as they searched his eyes for any sort of emotion but she couldnt find any...it was like he wore a mask and it confused her but she did her best not to dwell on it and with a small sigh, she nodded her head "okay..." and she forced herself to step away from the warmth of his body and she glanced along the quiet street for a second before looking to the door of the cafe and she took a step towards it, so many emotions whirring around in her stomach

Back inside the cafe, Ricardo and Claudia had nearly just about finished the pizza. Ricardo was leaning back, patting his stomach, and Claudia was back at it with her phone. From the looks of it, she must have been playing a game. She was chewing on her bottom lip quite intensely.

Garrett grabbed one of the last remaining slices, laying an arm over the back of the chair, sinking into it. Never could that be described as a healthy posture while eating, but it certainly was more flattering on your soft eyes, than Ricardo caressing his food baby, or Claudia slouching over the table. Best of all, it gave a better view of his front, at least the outlines of his chest muscles, though for the most part flat, they were clearly well defined. His eyes wandered to yours for a moment, and a look of curiosity came over his face when they held their gaze for a moment before they parted out of anxiety.

"Well that was fun right everyone? We're off Amelia, remember what I said. Tonight okay?"

With those last words, he was out the door with the other two trailing behind him. A leader and his flock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back