• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Two Worlds A Part

//I didn't see the notification.

Draco tensed tightly, once she touched him. It took him a moment to ease up. It was rather odd for him to be comforted by someone. Let alone someones touch. He thought back on how Pansy tried to calm him down, it never worked. If anything it made him angrier. He would always have to leave, afraid to strike a girl like his father. Though, it did take him aback once Hermione gave him a swift punch, breaking his nose. Bloody Mudbl- what was he doing, he mentally shook his head. He had to stop acting like his father.

Harry was silent, he never knew that about Draco. When he received a look from his sister he only smiled at her. He picked up the third book, trying to think what year it was. It made him furrow his brows. "Whatever is in this book, please do not tell Ron." He pleaded. Hermione was and in love with Ron, though, during the time they argued Harry and Hermione kissed, twice. No one knew. He really hoped was not in the books either.

//No one can tell me Harmony never happened, just saying.

"Sorry, Draco. It's a habit of mine." she couldn't believe she had just walked over there and did that. It was a habit but with the few people she was close to. This was the first time she ever met Draco. She grabbed her a slice of each pizza before she sat down in a recliner she had across from her couch. she pulled her feet up under her and took a bite of one of her slices.

She gave Harry an odd look. "What do you mean, don't tell Ron anything. what happened that isn't supposed to be spoken of?" She was excited at the thought of learning new information about her brother. She thought she had known everything there was to know about that world. Course she didn't realize it was a real world either.

"Really, its fine." Draco said, taking a bite of one of the pizzas. He looked up at Harry as his face went red. "I never dated Hermione," he clarified, "Though, her and I kissed. Third year and at the Yule Ball when Ron and Ginny had other dates." He explained, not that it helped him any. Draco, however, rose a brow. He found that a bit odd. In his mind Hermione and Harry would have gotten together. Father like son and all of that.

"Wait I thought the Yule Ball was your fourth year. Wasn't third year the year you discovered Sirius Black wasn't a murderer?" she looked perplexed. was that something someone had made up. "Not to mention there's nothing in the books about you two. She was mainly with Krum in Goblet of Fire."

She realized the irony of the situation that she was correcting her own brother about his life. A life that up to this day she wasn't able to be a part of. "I want to see if I can do magic when we return to your world, Harry. But I want Hermione to teach me." she had always gotten the hang of things real quick and found herself relatable to the woman. It was how she got through school although she was more of the don't study at all and still ace the class sort.

//Third year and at the Yule Ball.

"I said "third year and at the Yule Ball", we kissed twice." He couldn't help but chuckle, "I don't think anyone could make up Sirius, he is one unique guy." Harry said.

//BRB?

//Whoops I really misread that.//

"Oh sorry. It must be the shock. I tend to mishear things at some points. You and Hermione huh. should have seen that one coming. I'll keep my lips sealed if they portrayed Ron anything like his true self then I know I don't want to see what happens if this is found out. Speaking of dating. Draco was there every anyone you were with besides Parkinson." It was difficult to keep the venom from her tone when she said the girl's name. she couldn't hel but be alarmed it wasn't usual for her to act like this. Once again she had no claim on Draco. she was starting to become concerned on how she acted around him. It wasn't herself at all and she was sure she was making herself look bad.

Harry nodded, thankfully. Draco looked up, hearing his name. "Nope, she wasn't more than sex." He admitted, not so shockingly. Very easy to see that coming from him. He ran a hand through his hair, looking at the movie playing where Ginny was in the chamber. He never been in the chambers but he kind of wanted to. "Prince of Slytherin" after all. He remembered all of the petrified students that year. Even a couple of Half-Blood Slytherins, which he found even odder.

She raised an eyebrow a bit surprised by his response. "So you haven't had anyone you just wanted to be with?"

This was startling news although it wasn't that big of a surprise either. She suspected this was uncomfortable to discuss so she changed the subject. "Harry, why did you come to find me? You could have gone on with your life acting like you never knew I existed, why didn't you?"

Aria got up and began to pace across the floor. Alot had been revealed in that one night and she knew what she asked wasn't fair. It wasn't just her that would have been hurt, he would have been to and any others ties she would have in the wizarding world. Why had she never been mentioned even once in the movies or books. Did her parents hate her, did people in the wizarding world hate her??

Harry was taken aback, "I guess I was... selfish. I no longer wanted to be alone, without a family I suppose." He looked down before standing as she began to pace. "We... We'll leave." He said, frowning. "Come on Draco," Draco sighed going into his pocket for the key. Well, everything turned quickly.

Draco paused before touching the key, "It was nice meeting you." He said quietly.

//Sorry they suck. I don't feel good. :(

"You misunderstood what I meant, Harry. Not very many people have been nice to me here. I wanted to know why someone would care for someone they never knew. Harry I haven't had family either. I had no body. I thought I was abandoned by my family and unwanted." she grabbed his arm. "don't go."

//If you have to get some rest//

Harry looked to his sister before hugging her, "You're wanted. Very much wanted." He said, not paying attention to Draco rolling his eyes. He forgot Draco wasn't much for hugs and affection. He sighed and shook his head, "Ignore Draco." Draco sat back down to finish of the pizza, he was already a bit tired of the Muggle world. Though, he was glad he had Aria with them now.

//I will once my kid goes to sleep.

"I'll make him affectionate yet." she laughed at her joke but once again she realized it sounded like something else altogether. She would have to be more careful. She hugged Harry ack tears pricking her eyes. It wasn't something she was used to.

Harry chuckled, more so he saw Draco is able to blush, before whiping his sisters tears away. Draco sighed, he could tell the girl fell for a book character, though he was sure he was an asshat. Still, he smiled lightly. She was sweet and he understood the feeling of being alone.

Aria looked back around her apartment of everything that meant to her and it all revolved around a world she should have grown up in. "So it seems that J.K. was pretty spot on with the movies and books. So I'm assuming I know more than I need to about home." Home that was a weird word for her to say. What it meant was more than she could have dreamed to hope. For years she had waited for the owl to deliver her a letter telling her she was a witch and going to Hogwarts instead she got a brother and a Slytherin to take her back where she belongs. She looked over at Draco a thought on her mind. "If you were just released from prison do you still have a home?"

"If Harry can talk them into letting me stay out, yeah, we're not like Americans. You own the home its yours." He explained with a shrug. Harry nodded, "I have mom and dad's old place."

"Oh." she looked surprised and felt sympathy for Draco. He was forced in a life alone no one to turn to no one to trust. All that he cared for seemed to be ripped from him. Maybe sympathy wasn't the right word maybe it was empathy that she felt. She knew better than anyone what is was like. She hid in a world she didn't know existed because it gave her a symbol of hope. She could relate to the characters within and in an essence grew up with them. He however didn't have that. She knew better than to say anything that would only embarrass him possibly even anger him. No, she was going to let him come to her. Besides she had a lot to take care of once they got to the new world.

Harry watched Aria, "I talked them into letting him out for this and then he only has six more months if this went well. I may be able to talk them into letting him off with parole." Harry said with a shrug, watching as Draco started closing himself off. It made him sigh. "I will do the best I can though, everyone needs a second chance."

"Well, Draco. A new beginning means new friends right? How about a friend you don't have a past with? A true clean plate." she had always helped others and seeing someone turn over a new leaf was heart warming to her. "Not that you wouldn't be a good start, Harry, but I'm sure you are a pretty big reminder of who he was. I know about his past already without being there to experience it and I think he could be a good person. Maybe I could testify on his behalf when they ask you about his behavior here? Would you want that?" she looked back over at Draco and smiled. She wasn't going to trip over herself trying to force him into anything he didn't want but the least she could try is an offer of friendship.

She stood up and walked to her closet to give him time to think about her offer. When she walked into her closet to pack some clothes dismay was all she could feel. Everything she owned save for three outfits were all Harry Potter themed. She could take them with her but it would look pretty weird her walking around publicly in the Wizarding World with fan shirts that doesn't even exist over there. Aria walked back into the living room with a sigh. "I think I'm going to have to buy me an entire new wardrobe when we return to your- I mean our world because everything article of clothing has Harry Potter paraphernalia on it. I'm sure my money will be useless over there. Will that be a problem?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back