Two Truths and a Lie

1. I love cats and will most likely become a cat lady

2. My first cat came from an alley and gave me a permanent scar.

3. I have a brother who nearly took his own finger off.

1. I love cats and will most likely become a cat lady

2. My first cat came from an alley and gave me a permanent scar.

3. I have a brother who nearly took his own finger off.
3, Because that shouldn't be the most interesting part of your brother.

1. i drowned at the tender age of one week before my first birthday and was dead for half a minute.

2. i have permanent scars on my wrist from my second cat.

3. i have broken every single toe, my left arm, and my collarbone all before i was ten years old.

nope xd i was a very dangerous child, which is how my rib cage ended up dented in another incident. 3 was the lie as i broke my toes when i was fourteen

Ouchies. I once was away from all medical care and screwed up my feet by slipping on the ice. This was the result... one broken right toe, a badly sprained left ankle, and two broken left toes.

Attachments

• IMG_20170305_000153.jpg
    IMG_20170305_000153.jpg
    444.8 KB · Views: 6
Ouchies. I once was away from all medical care and screwed up my feet by slipping on the ice. This was the result... one broken right toe, a badly sprained left ankle, and two broken left toes.
oh jesus that looks awful. thankfully when I broke my toes it was just from my pets, haha. i dented my rib cage by climbing a tree and then falling on a discarded bed frame when i was a wee child. our landlords decided that cutting the tree down was better than removing the bed frame

Users who are viewing this thread

Back