What's new
  • When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Music Two of my songs / Offering help with electronic music.

Fear

antisxcial
To start out with I've been producing for about 7 years now. I started out with some really terrible DAW's but moved myself up to FL Studio 12 now. I like to try and make all kinds of things. I'm actually currently experimenting with a new style and I'm hoping to have a much more refined and darker sound for my next upload and if anyone is a producer I'd love to share secrets. Anyhow, this first piano piece was something I wrote in about an hour and I really liked how it turned out. For this I didn't want to go with my usual create a melody and synth it. I wanted to
keep a specific vibe of ambience and piano and I feel like I mostly achieved what I was going for. You can find that first one here.

The second track I'd like to link was a song I'd worked on for about 6 months and I felt is rough but still kinda good vibes. For this track, I went with
an idea I had in my head after hearing the main synth for the first time. I could envision a futuristic, cyberpunk kinda vibe to the track and I think the execution went not perfect,
but passable. You can find that here.

I'm in no way a professional. If you'd like to critique my work feel free but be nice about it. Thanks!​

Last edited:
Reactions: MDL

Captain Amar

The Arty Pirate
Ye clearly know what ye been doing. I always loved stuff like this, and use it a lot when being creative. Instrumental electronic stuff, like your last one, in particular help bring out me arty sides.

Critique? Hmmm, while I am not a producer meself, I have worked with several, so I'm not promising ye can use me words for anything. But maybe.
I'd say be more brave with extra sound layers that sometimes are a bit over the top and brings you out of the comfort zone. And maybe challenge the foundation you built for the rythm a little more, adding escalating stages throughout the pieces.
I'd personally appreciate that, but ye might of course be going for a soft expression on purpose, which is a style as good as any :)

Fear

antisxcial
Ye clearly know what ye been doing. I always loved stuff like this, and use it a lot when being creative. Instrumental electronic stuff, like your last one, in particular help bring out me arty sides.

Critique? Hmmm, while I am not a producer meself, I have worked with several, so I'm not promising ye can use me words for anything. But maybe.
I'd say be more brave with extra sound layers that sometimes are a bit over the top and brings you out of the comfort zone. And maybe challenge the foundation you built for the rythm a little more, adding escalating stages throughout the pieces.
I'd personally appreciate that, but ye might of course be going for a soft expression on purpose, which is a style as good as any :)
Thankyou. I'm currently trying to change how I produce and what kind of things I am producing, this definitely helps! Thankyou for listening :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)