• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Music Two of my songs / Offering help with electronic music.

Fear

antisxcial
To start out with I've been producing for about 7 years now. I started out with some really terrible DAW's but moved myself up to FL Studio 12 now. I like to try and make all kinds of things. I'm actually currently experimenting with a new style and I'm hoping to have a much more refined and darker sound for my next upload and if anyone is a producer I'd love to share secrets. Anyhow, this first piano piece was something I wrote in about an hour and I really liked how it turned out. For this I didn't want to go with my usual create a melody and synth it. I wanted to
keep a specific vibe of ambience and piano and I feel like I mostly achieved what I was going for. You can find that first one here.

The second track I'd like to link was a song I'd worked on for about 6 months and I felt is rough but still kinda good vibes. For this track, I went with
an idea I had in my head after hearing the main synth for the first time. I could envision a futuristic, cyberpunk kinda vibe to the track and I think the execution went not perfect,
but passable. You can find that here.

I'm in no way a professional. If you'd like to critique my work feel free but be nice about it. Thanks!​

Last edited:
Ye clearly know what ye been doing. I always loved stuff like this, and use it a lot when being creative. Instrumental electronic stuff, like your last one, in particular help bring out me arty sides.

Critique? Hmmm, while I am not a producer meself, I have worked with several, so I'm not promising ye can use me words for anything. But maybe.
I'd say be more brave with extra sound layers that sometimes are a bit over the top and brings you out of the comfort zone. And maybe challenge the foundation you built for the rythm a little more, adding escalating stages throughout the pieces.
I'd personally appreciate that, but ye might of course be going for a soft expression on purpose, which is a style as good as any :)

Ye clearly know what ye been doing. I always loved stuff like this, and use it a lot when being creative. Instrumental electronic stuff, like your last one, in particular help bring out me arty sides.

Critique? Hmmm, while I am not a producer meself, I have worked with several, so I'm not promising ye can use me words for anything. But maybe.
I'd say be more brave with extra sound layers that sometimes are a bit over the top and brings you out of the comfort zone. And maybe challenge the foundation you built for the rythm a little more, adding escalating stages throughout the pieces.
I'd personally appreciate that, but ye might of course be going for a soft expression on purpose, which is a style as good as any :)

Thankyou. I'm currently trying to change how I produce and what kind of things I am producing, this definitely helps! Thankyou for listening :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back