• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Two idea prompts (Fruits Basket and Avatar: TLA)

The Boxed Poro

Just a Poro in a Box
Hello! So, I will just get down to business here. I'm looking for someone who would be interested in doing one of these ideas (or maybe even both depending on how things go and such) First things first however, this is what I am looking for in a roleplaying partner:

1: Please roleplay in third person, it's how I've done it since I started and I have trouble doing it any other way.
2: Please be active, one reply a week is what I ask, more is very much welcomed though!
3: Detail! I love detail and I adore getting mile long walls of text (not literally, but you know what I mean.)
4: Quality first, how ever much I enjoy getting long posts, I understand sometimes it's a struggle. all I ask is for two paragraphs at least, they don't need to be long just well written.
5: Someone willing to do dark themes (Abuse and things along that line, of course if some things make you uncomfortable then we can draw the line there, just be sure to speak up about it)
6: someone 17+

About me: (for those who are still interested)
1: I work in the mornings until late afternoon most days but will get you a reply either when I get home or the very next day. I try not to make you wait too long, but sometimes I get busy but I will let you know what's up!
2: I prefer to play the female roles.
3: I don't like doing FxF or MxM mostly because I've never done either before and have no practice in that area.
4: I love romance, drama, drama and Action. Yes, I put drama twice. I love drama, okay?
5: I personally enjoy darker themes a bit but that is not a requirment for both prompts, only one and if you ask me, maybe I will be willing to drop the dark themes!
6: I'm 17 years of age.
7: I prefer to roleplay on Discord, but if you can't do that then we can roleplay on site.

The prompts:

1: A difficult journey with a brilliant end| Avatar the Last Airbender|
In a world where Korra, Aang and most of the other avatars have yet to be born there stands one of the first Avatars born of the Fire Tribes before there were nations and kingdoms, where lands were still being discovered and where new enemies were being made as well as friends. In this world, war is a constant. Tribe fighting against tribe, people against people and brother against brother. The past life of the present Avatar wasn't so kind and was anything but a hero. He was brutal, cruel and raged war against anyone who stood in his way but he has died in a mysterious way (will be explained more if interested) Now the present Avatar was chosen by the Spirits and is far from what his past life was, but could the world trust the Avatar after what the last one did to them? Will the world find peace in this avatars time or will it fall deeper into Chaos?

For this prompt, I'd like each of us to have two or three characters. (Two benders and a none-bender or just two benders) And I'd personally like to claim the Avatar but that is flexible, however I insist on playing the Earth bender of the group and having a none bender as well. (One female and one male, the Avatar would be male too if I played him) Now, of course this can all be discussed over and things changed, just PM me and if you are interested!

2: The Cursed Family |Fruits Basket|
Disregarding the fruits basket characters we all know and love entirely, we come and rest upon the new Sohma Family. Now 13 members of this mysterious family have been cursed from birth and whenever they come in contact (Via a hug, or bump) from the opposite gender, they transform into a certain member of the Zodiac. (The dog turns into a dog, the horse turns into a horse, etc, etc) In this family everything is controlled by 'god' the head of the Family who has their own little curse and is deathly ill but takes it upon himself to take it out on everyone else in the family. But now, something has changed. A human has discovered their family secret or at least just uncovered the tip of the iceberg. Would the Human be able to break the curse? Or run away once things get really messy?

Alright, now basically this one is fairly open, with the main plot being that all or most of the characters are very damaged and need the human/outsider to help them heal in simple terms. I'm hoping that his plot is very dark, darker then how the actual series/manga went but if that is not okay with you then we could dim it down a bit or a lot. We'd each have 7 characters, one with 7 Sohmas and one with 6 + a human. The god could be played by me or you or even shared between the two of us (I am sorta hoping you'd play him, but again, I am flexible)

If you are interested, PM me and we can see where it goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back