• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Two Hybrids [ a 1x1 between Azi and me. ]

Adara would smile. "I had my ways, traveling far to stock up. And for about... Seven years... Before I was traveling." She said tracing the marks on Yami.

"I had rats. There was a cat..... Eh.. Yeah... I talk to myself a lot soo.." She would laughs at the thought, and shake her head.

"doesn't feel good to finally have that company again? And to find your daughter is still alive and well?"

"Yes. I'm am grateful for Yami forgiving me, and I'm grateful for finding her... Alive and well. She smiled and kissed Yami's furry head. "Yami..?" Yami was asleep. Not surprising,

".... She's adorable when she's like this." Michael says with a quiet chuckle as to not awaken to sleeping kitten.

Adara would smile, "I know, right? But seeing her in fury makes me want to run for my life... But I guess she's just cute little kitty cat." She said softly.

"that could rip your face off but probably won't... In my opinion, being able to transform like she can... That is so awesome."

Adara nodded, "It is awesome. But,.. There a lot of cons if you're like Yami and Zack.. I would prefer to stay human. That doesn't mean I don't like my daughter, I love her, just to get at through..."Adara sighed.

"we'll, they seem to love it.... Random question, if IF!... you could transform like that, what would you want to change into? I'd go for a fox. Sly and quick."

"Hmm. I don't know.. A jaguar I guess. Noble, strong, beautiful, that's me." She would snicker a little and smile. "If my husband could change into a animal, he would be a cat. Just a plan old cat. He would be curious, adventures and he does like sleep." She laughed to herself and smiled again.

"I have a little brother. He'd be a gold fish. That kid does things I say not to do exactly three seconds later."

Adara laughed softly. "At least they are manageable." She nodded her head and smiled. Yami muttered something, probably something not nice and shifted all around.

"er, no this kid ain't. Touched one of those fire place things that have the glass. Third degree burns in point one of a second."

Zack would be seen in the bag window. He lands on the back and climbs in. He looks wet. "did I miss much?" he asks.

"no, not really. "

Adara raised a brow. "Ouch," she looked at Zack when he came in, she gave him a friendly smile. Yami groaned and sat up, she looked at Mcineal, Zack and Adara. She put her head slightly on Adaras chest and closed her eyes again. "Uh., Yami?" Yami muttered, "Shh." Adara shrugged.

Zack yawns. "we'll, if there's nothing important to talk about, it's way past my bed time. Imma follow he into dreamland. G-light." he shakes some water from His hair, saying sorry after having sprayed Adara and yami.

Adaras hrugged, Yami snarled and curled up. Adara was bord out of her mind after a few more minutes.

Yami mutters. "Sorry. Trying to fall back asleep,.." And indeed she falls asleep very soon.

After a while, they would roll up to a hill, Adar would be asleep by the time with Yami half-awake

"alright. All those going in, gear up. Silenced weapons only, unless things go bad. In and out as fast as possible." Michael says as he prepares his gear.

Zack just takes up his rifle and his ear piece. "I think a destruction is in order."

"covered." says angel as she climbs in the back with them. "C4 on a generator should do the trick. Say when and kahblooy."

Adara awakes and Yami was already awake, taking some daggers and a small gun just in case, Adara perks up, "Kaboom? Boom? Explosive?! Well. I wana help you guys!" She said standing up, grinning.

"you have no training whatsoever. You watch the truck." angel says. Zack, having been between the two, steps between them more, feeling things were about to get heated between them.

Adara raised a brow. "Excuse me? Even though I might be a 'beginner', I can fight. I not watching this damn truck." She crossed her arms, raising a brow. She put on death stare on her.

"can you disable CCTV cams, laser trip wires, standard trip wires, motion sensors, thermal sensors and cracked iris scanner locks and vault doors?" angel asks.

Adara frowned. "N-No... But I can still be a use! What if one of you goes down, god forbid, I'll be there to protect them while the other ones can continue working!" She bites her lips. Her face gets red. Yami walks up and puts a hand on her shoulder. "Mom... I think you should watch the truck..." Adaras expression fell. "B-But Yami, I can be a help!" Yami shook her head slowly, "We need at least one person here..." Adara stared at her daughter... Ten back at Angle. She was fighting with herself if she should stay or go with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back