• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Two Hybrids [ a 1x1 between Azi and me. ]

Yami was confused for a few moments. Then she got it. Yami slowly got out of the covers she sat there and smile, her tail lying there on the ground, he would tilt her head just a little so Zack wouldn't fall off,

Zack stepped forwards as the covers went backwards. He would preen yami's hair, proving she won't attack. Also, yami just needed her hair done. Zack would suddenly freeze, almost falling off yami's head. He hops off before he gouges the side of her head he look mighty confused, even through his own form.

Yami looked down at him. "Sorry." She was just too interested in the little owl. She would pat him slightly as a apology as well. Yami tried to look innocent and nice, hoping the owl would just think of her as a friend.

Zack would wave her off. Something g puzzled him. Both owls look thoroughly confused. Zack tries something, but it's nothing that would be noticed just by looking at him. The other owl flinched for no apparent reason. Zack figures it out. The two can communicate via thoughts.

Yami would tilt her head even more at the owl flinch. Peculiar.. Yami wouldn't move or say anything. Just watching the two owls. What is he going to do now? Does he owl thinks I'm nice enough? Hmm.. Er... That urge to pounce! No! Don't. Erm... Feathers...

Zack would hop down to ground level, eyeing the other owl. They both eye each other. Zack would flop on the ground, then morph. The other owl flinched a little, but had been expecting it. "I do believe we can think to each other..." this was to yami, but he didn't peel his eyes away from the owl. "she says her name is scarlet."

Yami would raise a brow but smile. "Hi Scarlet." Yami was excited now, the owl was communicating now! Well.. To Zack..

Zack will have ready explained much of the recent happenings, and about them being related. When he now mentions that again via thought, he actually gets pounced on in a feathery hug from the small creature. After a moment, zack says "she's actually been looking for me... But she didn't know what I looked like or if I was even alive..." tears form in his eyes as he hugs his sister gently, as not to crush her.

Yami was so happy. The sight almost made her tear up herself. Sarah was quietly watching. She was so quiet, Yami didn't even notice. Wow. Yami was grinning happily to see the two bonding. But this reminded her when Kero and her were in the haven. She pushed that thought away.

Their embrace lasts a while. Both are just so happy each of them were still alive.

Rocky steps in through the door, his expression apologetic.

Zack virtually dropped scarlet to tackle him to the ground. "What are you doing here!!!" He demanded, fist raised to punch Rockies face.

"apologising." He says, not trying to resist zack." I regret everything I did to all of you. I regret having triggered the destruction of a city and thousands of the innocent lives that resided in it. I had to do those things, as hard as it was to do them."

"You think we'd believe this?!"

"No. I knew you wouldn't. But it is the truth. I am a double agent, working for these people here. The rocky you knew back in haven really was me... Aside from the idiocy." rocky stares deep into zacks eyes. "I hate what I am. I don't want to be like this. I want to be normal. To be able to die. You don't know exactly how long I have been alive."

"I'm gonna guess you're saying you're immortal. "

"I am. I hate it. I want to die. But it's not possible for me... I can't show,all emotions either. You don't realise I am in tears right now. I ditched being a double agent. I don't want any more innocents getting hurt. I want to destroy hybrid Corp."

"You killed so many. I'm glad you can't handle knowing that. This hybrid Corp killed so many of us. I don't know if gator girl is alive. I don't know if any of them are alive! They murdered kero! Shot to the back of the head and now his body is ashes BECAUSE OF YOU!!!"

Yami winced at the whole conversation, looking down at the last words. She couldn't hold back tears any longer she put hands over her face and sobbed quietly. She then sucked in short breaths. Watching them wu watery eyes, not saying anything. Her expression looked like she was angry, but she was deeply depressed,

"I would kill him right now if he wasn't immortal." She snarled. Rage builder up inside. a deep hatred. ".. I trusted everyone.. I.. Let you in camp... You.. Were a pain in the ass. But you were our pain in the ass. We.. You.. " she was in so much rage she shook and snarled. Then clenching her teeth and fists. Her claws started to poke out again. She looked like she was going to explode with rage.

"I know. Truth be told, I loved it in that camp. I didn't want to destroy it. I wanted to just stay there. If only you could see how I really feel right now. I so desperately want to die."

"Why don't you find a way, huh? Fly into the sun or something." "

"I tried that. I sat there for hours and it didn't even bother me. I can't die. Anyway. I just wanted you to at least hear how deeply sorry I am for what I did to you and the other hybrids, and how much I regret it. You can do as you please with me. I won't resist, but nor will I be injured."

Yami smiled. "We can lock him up in a cage. Tied up with chains. And bury him alive. So I won't have to see him ever again." Yami nodded at her plan. "Perfect." But she raised a brow after a moment. "Wait, he could help us defeat them.. But I don't know if I can trust him..."

"just to point out, I can easily get out of that."

Zack ignores him, but keeps him pinned. "I think we can trust him. If he really did want us dead... Well, I suppose he would have toyed with us. But not like this..."

"I pledge my life to you, yami, and all hybrids that follow. my life is yours. "

My life is yours

It echoed in her head. She sat there, a blank expression on her face. "Hm. Well." She was very uncertain, yet she wanted to give him a chance..

No! He is just toying with me! He is just trying to get into my heart and mind again, trying to kill everyone I love, trying to kill me.. Maybe he would kill Zack's sister! No! Cannot trust him! He killed Kero. And I will never forgive him.

She opened her mouth to say something. But shut it. Some thoughts came into her head again.

Everyone needs seconds chances. Er.. He seems serious.... Hm. He is like me. A hybrid. My fellow kind... Everyone at the haven needed second chances, and he got his, but, is this seriously his way of repaying all of us? He said he tried to kill himself! Ugh..! I am going to drive myself crazy like this.

Her expression looked like she was struggling with something, her brows furrowed and she was biting her bottom lip, she opened her mouth just a bit, mumbles were heard, but they weren't clear mumbles.

Rocky looks up at her, zack down at rocky, and Sophie, Sarah, and scarlet at yami. They all are listening for what she is going to say.

They are all looking at me! I don't know what to say?!? Holy- I can't do this. Breakdown might occur, why is everyone looking at me? Am I the leader or some shit? No! Zack is! Why?!! Stop looking at me!! I can't do this,

One eyes twitched and she looked confused, worried, and sick all at the same time. "I-I... Stop looking at me!" She yelled. "Look at Zack! Not me! I ain't leader!" She snarled at them all. Then settling down as she realized she almost broke inside.

Am.. Am I that easy? That easy to break? ...

She was then deep into thought, a sad expression washed over her face.

"perhaps we should go for a walk. The three of us." Zack says, referring to rocky as the third. "I don't trust you alone with the girls."

"I can understand that..."

Zack lifts him by his throat and tosses him out of the door. He then goes to lay a hand on yami's shoulder. "You consider me the leader?" He asks, smiling warmly.

Yami nodded. "Yeah... You're the one who saves the day. So you should be leader." She gave him a small smile.Yami closed her eyes for a moment and got up, walking slowly out with Zack, looking back at Sarah, Sophie, and Scarlet.

Zack looks back to them. "stay here unless it means you will die. We won't be to long. There is food and drink under your beds, and I assure you it's safe." He closes the door. Then turns to yami. "You wannabe take moron with us?" He says, pointing to rocky who was just standing there doing nothing.

"Um... Yeah. I don't trust him with the girls as well." She sighed and held one of his hands. She looked at Rocky it's a expressionless face. "C'mon Idiot."

He would not, but say nothing. "You walk in front where I can see you." Zack says, and rocky complies. Zack then turns to yami as they start walking. "Are you feeling alright about all this?" He asks.

No not really... And yeah I do... What kind of answer is that?

She looked at him and gave him a uneasy smile. "Actually.. I just don't know. I think we should give him another chance, but at the same time I think we shouldn't.." She shook her head and looked down, grinning to herself. "Ah, just follow your gut I guess. If you don't think this is alright, just send him all the way to Mars with a kick to his arse." She gave him a warm smile.

Zack chuckles St her comment. "this is what I miss mo-" rocky would be cut off by zack saying "Shut it!" and probably yami at the same instant.

Yami would say it at the same time and chuckle. "Just, be quiet rocky." She said nicely, hoping he would just be quiet for Zack and her sakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back