• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Two Different Worlds

"This is just a side room i use to prepare before i go to court, no one comes in here and its one of the less extravagant rooms in the caste." He said amused at her apparent awe. Im gonna send a couple servants to tend to you considering your covered in mud, they will prepare you and take care of your needs then i will take you to meet the leaders of your people on this side. We were gonna have a conference soon actually to decide what to do with them. I cant say i expected the dream world to be able to be remade but it will still take a few years so there are still decisions to be made." He said looking at sapphire. "I will return when your ready." He left the room and two servants came in. Both were young women, seemingly sisters. "My lady my lord has informed me on the situation, while we dont have a lot of finery left for woman but it will be better then these dirty cloth so please come with us." The slightly taller one said.

This all happened so overwhelmingly fast that Sapphire was speechless. After a moment she spoke. "A-Alright. Where are we going?" she asked the two female servants as they guided her through the hallway.

"I dont know how things were in your world but this land isnt a completely controlled dictatorship. While Akio-sama is the king there are many factions within the nobility of these lands. Many of them will appose you directly and try to make sure the dream world is never remade, they are greedy and see your people as easy labor. Akio seems to be cooperating with you so for now you will be seen as his ally in court, therefore any embarrassment you bring on yourself will fall apon to akio as well. His enemy's will jump at any opportunity. Our job is to make you look the part and depending on how long you are here, speak the part. Unless you can hold your own here no one will take you seriously and you may be assassinated or even just quietly shoved out the way. No matter how powerful you are you can not appose this country's military alone." Said the older one. They came into a side room with many cloths and elegant gowns. "Akio has decided to bring you to the meeting to begin discussing the fate of those from the dream world so do not speak out of turn and do not lose your cool, not matter what they say." Then the two started arguing with themselves to choose between the dresses though it the younger sister was quiet in her arguments while the older sister was louder and more demanding. Eventually a dress was chosen and the taller one looked at you and said. "My name is Rachel my lady, i will finish preparing everything else while Annie helps you dress." She said pointing at the younger girl. She then left and annie came closer and said. "My lady i will help you dress." Her voice was quiet but confident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back