• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Twisted fairytales: Anyone interested?

M Joc Casl

I gazed into the Abyss, and it blinked first!
I'd love to start a fairytale RP based on sources such as the Grimm Brothers, Aesop, Scheherazade etc.

I especially enjoy twisted and dark versions, re-tellings or time skips.

Let's brains storm or jump right in!

Yay! So sorry for the late reply. Was without a laptop/computer until I could get them fixed. I have some people I know irl that may want to jump in. I like the idea of a Fairy tale mashup, whether it be a new take on Rapunzel or a special magic folk (elf, goblin etc.)

My character is going to be the son of Snow White. I really enjoyed using him before but the thread was ghosted after a week and I've been looking for a chance to use him again but for longer, flesh out who he is.

But I want everyone to feel like they have free reign to explore the full mythos of Lore!

I love twisted fairytales... feel free to PM me if you want another partner!

apolla apolla of course, right now it's nothing more that a gathering of interested parties. I'd love to hear about what everyone is interested in doing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back