Twin_Armageddons_ Intro

zombyz

your local horror junkie
Hey there!! Iʻm Kaw! Please call me by they/them pronouns. I used to be on a website called Quotev, but I got deleted. I am into the anime: Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yuri!! On Ice, Free!, AoT, RWBY, SAO, Sailor Moon, Hikaru no Go.
Games I like: FNaF, FNaC, Popgoes, TNaR, Undertale, Skyrim,
Webcomics: Homestuck, Lookism, Killing Stalking, Blood Bank, Winter Moon.

I am used to roleplaying b x b, but will roleplay g x g or b x g.

SO UM
I SAW QUOTEV AND I HAVE IT ^^
Welcome to RPN! Feel free to contact me if you want to roleplay or just to chat. Call me Melody or Pastel, and know I'm always open to roleplays. I actually like BxB, too. :)

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Ah- thank you both!!
Didn't actually think I'd get Replys to this. My old Quotev account was @TheGayCorporal, and before that it was @RealYnaLin

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Oh gosh, I can swear people who know Hikaru no Go (English speakers anyway) are like an extinct species...or maybe I've just never noticed those who do.

Welcome to the site~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back