• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ธ๐˜† : out of character๐Ÿฒ

OOC
Here

Perpetual Zen

Pneumonia Sucks
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
font call font call font call
role
Turn Your Face To The Sky
small group role play
grade 10 writing level
fantasy, science fiction, drama, thriller, romance, mystery
A middle-aged man, Orlando spent a hectic day at his Sanctuary shop, where he catered to various customers' repair and adjustment needs. He was an expert in recycling and reusing everything until it could no longer be used, which helped him stay in business. As he wrapped up his shift, he heard a steam whistle that pierced through the noise of his busy shop. He craned his neck, and his piercing blue eyes saw a rectangular box nearby. He picked it up, and it felt mechanical, almost like a piano, with red, green, and black keys. The box rattled as he shook it, and a small pouch popped open, piquing his interest. As he examined the box, he wondered where he had gotten it and whether anyone had brought it to him. His heart raced as he turned the box around, opening and closing the pouch with the button. Suddenly, he pressed one of the keys, producing a static, solid sound that caught him off guard. He dropped the box and had to catch his breath for a moment. After picking up the box, he pressed the key again, listening intently. Heavy breathing and whispers filled his ears, and he struggled to understand what was being said. When he was about to give up, a desperate voice screeched, "Don't believe them! They never saved us!" Then, he heard a firm click, and Orlando realized this was a relic. He muttered a curse under his breath, realizing the implications of this newfound discovery.
"Damn it."
This specific story will take place in the North America region of the world. Although, it's not North America anymore. Dragons rule the world so there are governing dragon bodies all over the world. This specific story, as said before, is Northern North America. People have lived in a nineteenth century style for a long time. So, the environment would be that of a Victorian age setting with haunting architecture of the true past. Although, no one understands what that is anymore. ______________________________________________ Dragons, what are they, why are they here, what the hell happened. To lay it out in simplest terms, they were an alien race which traversed the stars to earth eventually finding a way to build a worm hole traveling to their world which was dying to Earth. Brining along with them a diverse amount of their race. Dragons range from full on beasts to human like creature's. These creatures took over Earth by eradicating the knowledge of history among the peoples through an explosion of energy. Minimizing the population and threat. Eventually they were able to manipulate the story into the Dragons being the saviors. The protectors of society! Dragons hold magical powers as well as a significant amount of powerful technology.
I'm seeking a pool of characters who have been invited to a prestigious government event. It's posh. It's a chance of a life time. It's a chance to wine and dine with esteemed dragon influencers. So, have at it, who will be your character in this terrifying new post apocalyptical world?
tag here
tag here

Adelaide Byrne

# the singer

# red from the game transistor

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
Ooo thereโ€™s my reserve ^^

I have a number of appointments this week so I'll be sparse here. I think I have you on discord tho!
I may make a discord for this role play and others I'm developing so people can get in touch with me when I'm not around
I'll send you the invite link soonish <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back