• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy TS - IC

DKLXIU4.jpg
Name: Jacque Jeanne
Physical Condition: Well rested, slightly drowsy
Mental Condition: Jovial, fine

Mentions: Anaxileah Anaxileah
As consciousness returned to Subject 010, he immediately felt the foreign sense-- that is, even after how long he's been here he still isn't used to it, though he can use it perfectly well. Jacque's light red eyes flickered open, almost a golden yellow in the fluorescent lights that dotted the ceiling of his room. A rather plain thing, white walls, white ceiling, white floor, white bed- the only thing that stood out were the small sewed ornaments that dotted the room. Even if his room was majorly white, it gave it a sort of minimalistic look, no?

Looking down he found he'd already sat up, deciding to finish the job Jacque pushed himself up onto his feet, heading to the second door of the room, a sliding door which when opened by the cherry haired man, revealed a small dressing room of green button-up coats of some type, pants of the same variety, and undergarments. Though he's usually attracted to the more florid clothing, this fit him just swell, so he wasn't very disappointed when first introduced to it. Though, he did wish there was more variety. Almost immediately after he was dressed, there was a knock then a beep as the other door opened letting a voice in, not exactly monotone but not with much energy.

"Subject 010, please follow me to the Garden Centre." Said the man, dressed in a bland uniform that didn't match him in the slightest, and without giving explanation turned and waited. Jacque nodded to his back and stepped out into the rather narrow hallway, in which the personnel member closed the door to his room and began walking, curt in his mannerisms. The subject's eyes, now more similar to the color red most people associate it with, led across the metal walls of the facility, riveted into place and reinforced for the more... rowdy.

Glancing back at the man who was leading him, he found their eyes were on him for a moment before looking forward. With a smile, Jacque spoke.

"It's a wonderful morning isn't it?" Without the need for a name, he attempted to spark a conversation, both for curiosity's sake and just how he was.

"Same as always, 010" The man grunted, only because he was required to be at the very least receptive of the subject. Especially when he and the others- others? -were new to The Garden.

"Perhaps, but I felt just great today," Jacque chuckled, and it was true, physically he was fine, at least from what he could see, and mentally of course-- it's the same as always.

"How's the weather out in the Garden Centre?"

"You can see for yourself once we get there."

"I can, indeed. How has work been today?"

"I have no need to tell you that 010." The man spoke, a little more firm in tone.

'Certainly won't have much conversation for this walk, I suppose.' Jacque thought as he nodded and kept silent. Finally arriving at the large door the man spoke once more, "Code access 010, initiate. Subject Entering."

With a hiss, the door slid open revealing the Garden Centre, a lush area, full of greenery and tall healthy trees. Flowers of all colors dotting the emerald grass like jewels sitting on a bed of green velvet. Though, he's seen scene before, it still was awe inspiring how they cultivated such a place. Looking up he saw the sun above, shining a warm light down on the plants. Turning around to the guard who was standing behind the door, taking in the view himself, the door began to close.

"Indeed, it is a beautiful morning." Grinning as he said so, Jacque turned and made his way into the garden, finding the grouping, two figures cloaked in white, one man and another a woman and teenagers, who appeared to be a few years younger than him. His eyes roaming the garden, he found Ailyssa entering and with a smile headed towards her a hand up in greeting, before as he reached her, tapping her on the shoulder. The day was off to a fantastic start.

As always.

Last edited:
Ryuu Kita
Subject #017
cbf1ac463bcf4f6812295b701016b522.jpg

"Where the hell am I?" As Ryuu woke from what felt like an eternal sleep these were the first few thoughts that ran through her mind and out of her mouth. Sitting up and scanning the room she hoped for some sign, something that made her remember where she was but instead she got more questions. Shaking her head trying to get rid of someone of the morning grogginess didn't help and instead, she felt even worse. She began rubbing her eyes it was strange everywhere looked red, staring at her hands led to even more confusion was her skin red as well? Placing one of her elbows on her knee, she placed her head into her hand and began rubbing her temple and taking some deep breaths. "Okay let's try and get my memories straight." As she began to try and recall everything all she ran into was blank spaces. "So my names, Ryuu Kita, I have the power of Telekinetic Thread Manipulation and I'm seventeen." A small smile covered Ryuu's face as she remembered that much hopefully the rest would come soon...or at least someone would tell her where the hell she was and just like that as if someone was reading her mind the door to the red room she was in opened.

As Ryuu lifted her head up to look at the door two people were stood there but much like Ryuu, they were also red. Just what was going on, did she join some sort of Redman Group or something? She doubted it judging by the two men's attire, in fact, if anything one looked like a doctor or a scientist and the other a policeman or military man. The two men stood still for a few seconds as Ryuu awkwardly sat still silent staring at the two. The man had some sort of clipboard in his hands and seemed to be reading it. "Ah my apologize you must be very confused Subject 017." The scientist began speaking getting a nod of affirmation from Ryuu, the words subject 017 rang a strong bell with Ryuu. "Let us take a walk it's time for you to return to the real world so I'll try and get you up to speed with your unique case." As the scientist finished speaking and moved himself to the side allowing for Ryuu to pass him and leave the room she gave a simple nod and walking into the corridor as the scientist followed by her side and the guard from behind. Hearing a mechanical switch clicking the door to the room she was just in slammed shut.

As the three began walking she grew more and more confused, this whole place felt like a maze as she passed various rooms. After a good few minutes of walking in silence, the scientist's mouth opened one more. "So subject 017 of the K59C project I'm guessing you are confused well here is some clarification. You are one of the people part of the K59C project the rest you will meet as we get to our destination." The scientist paused once more double checking his notes. "You may notice that you are seeing everything in a different color or a reddish tint...in fact you may not even remember how you ever used to see the world." As the scientist paused once more Ryuu began getting visibly agitated to her he seemed to just be wasting time and attempting to be annoying. "Okay down to real business your eyes and brain have been damaged due to certain events that have occurred over the past few years, your memory...well your long term and short term memory are basically non-existent you will only ever remember things over a twenty-four hour period after that you will forget everything once more." The scientist paused once more letting this sink in. Ryuu paused and ground to a standstill, her brain began working at 100 miles per hour as various questions ran through her mind.

"Sir we are on a tight schedule please try speed this up a bit." The guard spoke for the first time as the scientist checked his watch and gave a quick nod. "I understand this is distressing but all your questions will be answered in due time, as for your eyes the brain damage seemed to cause a leak of blood to infiltrate your eyes causing the red tint around everything that you see now." The scientist paused once more "Code access 017 initiate. Subject entering." As the scientist spoke a large door opened leading to the most beautiful sight Ryuu can ever remember seeing. Various floral that she had never seen before filled nearly every corner of this garden like place causing a cute smile to cover Ryuu's face before it quickly dropped to a plain expression mixed with one of thought. "Please head to the rest of the group all will be explained there." The scientist pointed over to a group of individuals before swiftly vanishing around a corner. The words he spoke still wrapping its way around her head, she decided to make some drastic changes to her personality while it would be hard it was better than hurting those around her. She needed to become distant and for a once happy and bubbly girl this would be a challenge but instead of hurting and forgetting others she decided it was for the best.

She began to look at what she was wearing and she was quite impressed, it was a simple suit and tie from what she can vaguely remember this was always her choice of attire. Professional but yet can be made casual with so little interaction, straightening up her clothing she noticed something wrote on her hand. Investigating the matter more it seemed to be information she needed.

Subject
Ryuu Kita

Match
Elliott Laurent

Once again subject 017 once again such a familiar term to her and whats with the match, shaking her head in confusion and began heading over the aforementioned group. Arriving there she gave a simple nod to the rest of the teen ages before looking at the two scientists. As they began speaking the same words she had heard previously had been spoken again."In due time" it was almost like they were trying to hide something. As the two finished talking a red tint had found itself covering Ryuu's cheeks out of embarrassment, the word breeding had caused it even the thought of it embarrassed the rather easily embarrassed Ryuu...despite the fact she can't remember how humans breed.

She swiftly turned to watch the rest of the teens, observing what they were doing most of them seemed intent on finding their match calling out their name or finding them by luck but to Ryuu that was the last thing she really wanted to do after all she wanted to man to make some effort...just because she could. Stepping away from the group she moved to a nearby open patch of land and laid down staring upwards at nothing individually just watching. To her this was the first step in creating distance, actually distancing herself...it was also a chance for her to get her mind in the right place, everything was just so confusing to her right now and she needed a few minutes to process everything.

Mentions:
A A Bottle of Memories

Interactions:
A nice patch of open land.

JPEG_20180807_163350.jpg Annalies James
Interaction: Wick Wick
Mention:
Anna couldnt help but chuckle at his little gasp, cause as she was standing only maybe a foot away from him, She defiantly noticed. His hands were very warmed compared to her own, but pretty much everyone's would be. Anyway, after her let go, Anna crossed her arms again, standing with a rather relaxed posture. "I'll agree with that. It's pretty," She replied, looking around. "Lets hope the neighbors are nice." She was referring to the other people lingering. And maybe the people in charge of this whole place as well.

They're was a silence between them as they both seemed lost in though, but as Carter began to speak again she was pulled back into reality. "They said that they would provide housing, and I'm sure there's something helping with the plant growth. There may even be some animals running around. Maybe not large ones but still," She paused for a second, looking around again, "We'll probably be tasked with some minor chores, and the training stuff sounds like it may go on for a while after we start, so..." She shrugged, "We'll find out though. It's not like this is actually outside."

CHIDORI
「一 千 の 鳥 は 飛んでる」

The man looked down at Chidori. His blue-green eyes seemed to bring out more the hint of blue in his hair. The taller one smiled at the shorter one and hushed him. He winked at her. And then the dot of his eye became ultra small. Chidori's face shifted into one of surprise and curiosity. How did he force his eye like that? Or did Chidori just glow very brightly, and he didn't notice it? No, that made no sense, Chidori would'v been blinded by his own self if that were true. What source of light was there that Chidori couldn't see? Or perhaps he was paler, and therefore reflected brighter light, and the man just had better eyes than Chidori because he was older?

"Sorry to bother you miss but I was just wondering," he started. "Are you in some distress? Are you hurting somewhere? Reis and I can get one of the staff if you're not feeling the best."

Truthfully, Chidori's ears still hurt, but that did not matter anymore.

"Why is your eye like that?" The boy asked. "Do I glow or something like that? Your dot's so small...."

As a child would, Chidori stood on his toes and attempted to get a better look at the man's eyes.

"My name is Chidori but you're not my match," he said, holding up the hand that held his match. "That's fine though. My match is loud. Don't your ears hurt from that screaming?"

He turned his hand so that he could shake the man's hand.

"What's your name? We can be friends!"
Larry Larry
template by astraea

Carter Valederian
Interaction- FireMaiden FireMaiden
Mentioned-

“I suppose we’ll just have to wait until they further explain our situation if we want to find out.”

Carter concluded with a small sogh of exasperation. He hated being in the dark. Of course, he wasn’t the only one. It felt like there was a lot missing from this equation, namely Carter’s inability to remember anything about his past. Was everyone else having the same problem as he was? Everything just seemed strange and pointless, and it made Carter’s head hurt trying to piece together what little he knew so far. Maybe it would be best just to wait. At least he wasn’t alone.

He realized he had been staring into Annalies’ eyes the whole time he had been thinking and quickly averted his gaze. He cleared his throat and coughed a little. “So, what do you think they meant by ‘anyone’? I mean, when they said we were safe from anything and anyone. Why would they need to protect us from someone?” He looked back at Annalies, his eyebrows furrowed in concentration. “Maybe someone who wants to use our so called powers for their own?” He added as a rhetorical question.​

Subject 35: Reis Harumiko
Interacting With: Otto , Chidori
Reis shook her head at his apology and offered a reassuring smile to show that it was not needed.
"If we are matched then as i said, i will do my best..."
The female felt that Otto was a friendly and rather helpful individual which made him an easy asset...maybe she would not have to even resort to such carnal satisfactions to sway him. Suddenly before she could speak any further on the matter another girl?, bumped into him and started talking about their match hurting their ears. Otto was quick to speak on her own behalf which set another subconscious standard for her.
So he definitely thought of himself as the man and already placed himself in that role. That made this all the easier.
Reis looked over Chidori as she complained.

"Of course we can be friends...if that is alright with you Otto?..I am Reis Harumiko its a pleasure, if you need anything feel free to ask Otto or myself okay?"
She replied in a homely but warm way.
Her hand weaving its way under the mans arm until they were arm in arm to demonstrate that they were already a couple if this person had any ideas...

Mentions
Larry Larry
doneanddusted doneanddusted

JPEG_20180807_163350.jpg Annalies James
Interaction: Wick Wick
Mentioned:
Anna nodded, running a and through her hair before dropping her hands to her sides. She looked around once more, looking at the others wandering around, She was wondering how they all got there. Some of them looked fairly young, with only a handful of older kids hanging around. Like herself and maybe this Carter guy. Looking over at him, she we still a bit intimidated by his height, but he seemed a lite awkward, so that overtook the whole "intemidating" vibe.

"Hmmm." His next question gave her a bit of pause. "It's possible that some of the powers we've gotten could be dangerous. Or, people on the outside would want to come an rescue us," She answered with a dry chuckle. "Or maybe theres an inyernal power struggle that'll we'll eventually be pulled into. There's a lot of things that could go wrong."

Last edited:
Kemeno Ko
v20zAKbwbv50ELs5r6CyMO_b6CU4CtqhbFoP5dr0BmADAxaS-zcHlOmP9c2ZYtBya-P06gUFYLEKuIwv4-m1ip2hZAIgl-S-4T6kKYtqqMlPjQLX6ClThSuUVKL8GhtHrNWE7lS-
Kemeno couldn't help but notice Jay fidget about as he stood in front of her, she understood what that was like though. Years in the forest had taught Kemeno to stay on her toes and caused her to have trouble with staying in one spot for too long. Looking him up and Kemeno thought he seemed in well enough shape though the fact he seemed to have tunnel vision was a bit of a downer. If Kemeno was to give birth to a smaller person she would want them to be able to see without any problems. Kemeno brought her hands up and began to do the strange motions she had done for the man earlier. Explaining how she was fine and that she was actually getting a bit hungry. She also asked if Jay would like something to eat as well since he was to be her mate she figured she should look after him as well. The idea of looking out for someone other then herself filled Kemeno with an unknown feeling. Something pleasant but utterly unfamiliar when she finished signing she looked away to see the other groups. If they were to all be living together now as a pack who would be their alpha? Kemeno figured going off of looks she was definitely confident in her ability to take on any of the other females. The males were a bit more of a gray area some of them seemed strong while others seemed no stronger than some of the females. Kemeno looked at Jay and some of the other males and wondered if she had been matched with the strongest male. Kemeno began looking around at the others showing off her lovely set of sharp teeth. A low growl could be heard coming from her as she tried to assert herself as alpha of the pack. She shot a look at Jay quickly trying to see if he wanted to challenge her for the right of alpha glaring at him and puffing her chest out to appear bigger than she was. Kemeno wasn't going to back down against anyone even if that meant challenging her mate.
WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Jay Swift
Interacting: Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Jay blinked at her motions. His blind, cloudy blue eye was useless, but he watched her with the other. At least he could kinda see and, somehow, understand her motions. She wanted food, and was asking if he wanted any. He agreed, verbally, but mentioned that they’d have to get it later whenever they learnt where food could be gotten from. Because Jay felt shaky, and he wondered if it had something to do with food. He’d gotten shaky before because he hadn’t eaten, maybe that was what this was.

But then Kemeno started to look around, and growled, and he froze. She growled. Like a wild animal, and she seemed to be trying to challenge the others. When she looked at him in challenge, he tried to show he was backing down, that he was no threat. He didn’t like fights, and he didn’t want to hurt someone he was meant to stay with,

“H-Hey! It’s okay!” He shakily tried to assure, “I won’t hurt you. And I doubt anyone else will either. I promise. I won’t let them.” He nodded. Not only did he not like fighting, but he wasn’t sure how much of a help he’d be when he was mostly blind except for the middle vision of one eye.

35575887_168456814021366_2346027809861795840_n.jpg
Otto Sigurdsson
Mood: Drowsy and disjointed.
Tags: VeiledPariah VeiledPariah , doneanddusted doneanddusted , also open to anyone willing to interact
.​
Otto was surprised to note that his ability didn't pick up any abnormalities surrounding the young woman's pain. It seems that the ability can only perceive actions aimed towards me, the young man noted concisely, slightly disappointed that he wasn't able to source the pain afflicting his friend. Just as he was about to disengage his ability, the young lady enquired as to why his pupil had contracted to such an extent, getting up on her tippy-toes to get a better view of the young man's eyes. Their faces were only a few inches apart at this point, prompting a theatrical skirting away from the immediate vicinity. A deep flush developed across Otto's face as for the second time today, not the first time, the second time a woman had infiltrated his personal space. Not that he minded really but the suddenness of the interactions are the thing that really throw him off guard. Even though he prided himself on being a sociable person, when somebody takes the initiative in the initial meeting, it throws him off to a great degree as was the case with Reis a few moments ago. Having reflected enough for a moment on the 'stud' that he felt himself becoming, the young girl introduced herself as Chidori, a surprisingly pretty name he may like to add. It was also when 'she' decided to regale him of the fact that she was a male rather than a male. Well by Charles the Bald, he inwardly remarked, not evenly feeling that confused by the admission, I hope that his match doesn't get as confused as I did! She mentioned something in regards to screaming which piqued Otto's attention. "Screaming?" he questioned, crossing his arms so as to simulate a pensive demeanour, "There's no screaming here buddy I'm afraid. Wait a second...maybe that's your special ability! Just like how I can increase my speed, strength, perception and reflexes, maybe yours is superhuman hearing! Oh yeah, my name's Otto Sigurdsson by the way! If you need me for anything, don't be afraid to ask buddy!" He glanced around at his two companions for a brief second before that characteristic smile erupted onto his face once again. He felt himself to be really lucky to have met two strange, but intrinsically nice people already. Or so he hoped, since if they were anything but nice, providence forbid them being manipulative, they'd know all about it.

That was when Reis, whom he had been unconsciously ignoring for a few moments when talking with Chidori, enwrapped both her arms around his left as though it were an anaconda affectionately suffocating it's prey with warm feelings. For the third time, a scarlet wave crashed over the young man's face at the intimate gesture. For some reason, Otto wondered to himself, what was it about his left arm that Reis? Having gotten his emotions under control, the young man settled into the position as best as he possibly could. Looking across to Chidori, the young man said, "Well you see, we're something of an item ourselves at this point too! So the name of your match is Lorin eh? I wonder what there abilities are like!" Speaking of abilities, he still didn't know Reis' ability either even though they were at the point where they were engaging in linking. He didn't need to this very instant, given the fact that they were going to be spending a great deal of time with each other anyway though he'll store it away for reference. Looking down on his match, he places a hand on her hand, tussling her hair playfully. "So you two," he began, glancing between the two of them, "Do you think we should go and find Chidori's match? It could be a good opportunity to meet other people! Come on you two, what do you say?" Even if they weren't the most sociable of people, by the time they had spent more than a few minutes with Otto, they'd be blithering socialites.

Last edited:
Tera Magnus

Tera was waiting for her match. Every second she got angrier and angrier. She had a very short temper and didn't like to wait, not in the slightest. That's when she heard his voice. She looked over to see a linky, skinny boy walking towards her. She looked him up and down. He was nothing special in his body but when she got to his face she stopped. "So.... Cute... No one else will have him... He shall be my squishy" She thought. She was able to keep her composure. Sure he was about as fat as a green bean, and as tall as a bean stock. She scoffed at him and turned her head. What were those people thinking? Pairing someone who is obviously one of the strongest people there with what, a bean stock? But that face... She could look at it forever.

"If you going to speak to me, you're going to refer to me as ma'am...." She said turning around. "Second, you're going to need to get bigger, and I don't mean taller. You're going to have to get stronger.... If you don't I won't be with you." She said with her arms crossed as she walked over to the boy. "If you get that done. Then I will think about "IT" She said looking around. "Strength and power are what we're after then we will obtain it... One way or another." She said turning away. She could only look at him so much before her face would turn bright red.

"Do you understand me?" She said with her back to the boy, but loud and forceful enough for him to hear her.
Peckinou Peckinou

Myrath Lyor

When Tera looked and scoffed at him, Myrath immanently feared the worse and slunk down in his shoulders after seeing in her eyes that she did not approve of him that much. He perked up when she spoke telling him to address her as ma'am for now on, when she stated that he needed to get bigger he grew a bit worried since he was not able to control height, but when she stated that she meant that he needed to get stronger instead of taller he sighed with a bit of relief. Myrath listened to her as she stated that strength and power was their main goal and if they could achieve that then, she should would think about it. Myrath blushed a bit at the mention of what she was implying. Luckly for myrath though she turned around so she wasn't able to see his red cheeks, sure she was pretty hot but he was a bit nervous about doing it with her. Although he was a bit relieved and was ready to go through with all of her demands, somehow. When she yelled out if he understood her myrath straightened up his posture and began to speak before saying "Yes, Ma'am!" as if he was a soldier in the military. He then started to smile seeing that there may be hope and that the future wouldn't be too bad for him.
Dak Dak

Last edited:
CHIDORI
「一 千 の 鳥 は 飛んでる」

Otto's face reddened for some reason. He scurried backwards. Did Chidori do something wrong?

"Screaming?" He asked. "here's no screaming here buddy I'm afraid. Wait a second...maybe that's your special ability! Just like how I can increase my speed, strength, perception and reflexes, maybe yours is superhuman hearing!"

Chidori widened his eyes, as if he forgot that he came up with that on his own earlier. Which he did. The boy grinned and clapped his hands together, excited because he knew what power he had! He knew what power he had! The man introduced himself as Otto Siggurdson. Otto... what a strange name. A girl near Otto came up. She was skinny. Pale. Black hair, long bob, dark eyes. A number on her collarbone, scars on her skin. By the look of it, they were burn scars. Chidori wasn't sure how he knew that.

"I am Reis Harumiko," She said, weaving her arm around Otto's. "It's a pleasure. If you need anything, feel free to ask Otto or myself, okay?"

Ah, so they were matched. Chidori nodded his head and smiled.

"It's good to meet you too!" Chidori recited.

"So you two," Otto started. "Do you think we should go and find Chidori's match? It could be a good opportunity to meet other people! Come on you two, what do you say?"

Finding his match? Chidori was a bit nervous about that... especially since his ears were blown out the last time... but Otto spoke so confidently that Chidori couldn't help but nod his head.

"Okay!!" He exclaimed with excitement.

He looked over at Reis for her reaction.

Larry Larry VeiledPariah VeiledPariah
template by astraea

Last edited:
images (25).jpeg

Reis Harumiko
Interacting With: Chidori, Otto

Reis smirked slightly as she felt the heat from his face and body as she brushed herself against him in the partial embrace.
But he rebounded quickly which was something she ensured to make a note of during later encounters between the two of them seeing as the slightest touch sent him crimson.

Not that she minded, quite the opposite actually, it meant he was innocent to a fault. Innocent or naive and either could be useful...

During these thoughts was when Otto had begun to ask if they wanted to go find Chidori's match together and that they would make friends this way.

Reis however was more fixated on the fact that she was actually a he...
As indicated by her match referring to the boy as buddy.
She...he looked so feminine and Reis would have swore that without this knowledge she would have thought just that.

Snapping out of her mind and its unravelings she nodded in Otto's direction and a brief gaze across his features from the angle she was at. The female was sure she had solidified her place as his match with the silent gesture she made with holding his arm.
Still she offered Chidori a smile still and nodded to her as well.

"Of course we should, its only right to help our friends"

She mused warmly doing her best to emulate Otto's demeanor and behaviours.
If she ensured his trust and gained the trust of yet another then no matter what this...Garden threw at her she would be safe.
Mentions
Larry Larry

coded by e d e n

Last edited:

He sat up, still hunched over his twin, but giving himself just enough room between both of their bodies to slide his arms out from under Ari's back and bend them to shield his crying face. The backs of his forearms still pressed into his sister as he wiped away tears and snot with a force leaving himself even redder than the rose pink hue already spread across his cheeks and around his eyes.
"Ari-" He said, heaving. His next words in between irregular bouts of breath. "I- I can't... either... Ari..." He finished, trailing off as he repeated his dearly beloved's name again. The sounds spilling through the breaks in his fingers.
And when Lorin had finally uncovered his face, he sat further up from his twin. Opened his eyes and blinked twice with brows drawn inwards and slanted upwards. He caught a glimpse of something on his hands... something that looked scribbled in blank ink.
He sniffled.
Held his hands in midair.
Subject 42 || Lorin
His lips parted. His eyes shifted to his other hand.
MATCH- Subject 27 || Pablo Gerardo Guadeloupe-
"Gon..." He sniffled. "...zales?"
Lorin cocked his head.
'Subject?'
The word rang out in his head.
Subject...
He sat still with his focused on the text in his hands- until a few seconds had passed. His mind unable to find the two and two to put together.
He bit his lip. Wiped his face with his hands once more. Deciding that whatever the text meant- was unimportant as of now. Not with the garden of Eden under his and Ari's feet. Lorin pressed his hands into the Earth. Stood over Ari extending a hand down to her. The light of Eden cast over his shoulders, creating a shadow to engulf the face of his twin. Looking down at her, Lorin realized something...
She had grown. And so did he... But she had really grown... It seemed as if his twin had exceeded him in height.
His gaze shifted from his twin to his own body...
It had been the first time he had looked at himself since waking up.
What...?
What are...?
A breeze blew past him.
Something was missing...

"W H A T ? ? ! !"

A cry could be heard resounding throughout the garden.

Mika Adder
Mood: Curious
Interacting: Anyone

Mika watched on as the other "subjects" moved around and interacted with each other while she sat silently in her corner. She continued to observe as one girl shot spikes out of the ground, which she had to admit wasn’t kind of cool. Could she do that too?

Now that she thought about it, those two people had said they had special powers that they would discover eventually. What could hers be? Was that tingling that she’s felt earlier her power just hiding? Now that she thought about it, the tingling feeling maybe had grown a little now that she was aware of it. Maybe she could figure out what her own power was right now if she just focused.

Before she could continue on with figuring out her power, she heard a scream. While in her own ears it was probably not quite as loud as it would be for everyone else, it was enough to still cause a dull echo in her ear drums. What in the world was all that about? The girl turned as quickly as she could without falling over, trying to figure out who had screamed and what for.​

Otto Sigurdsson
Mood: Drowsy and disjointed.
Tags: VeiledPariah VeiledPariah , doneanddusted doneanddusted , Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert , also open to anyone willing to interact
.​
Otto was genuinely happy that he was able to make as many companions as he had done so already. There was the affable, left arm-loving Reis, his match and then there was the man mistakenly thought to be a woman Chidori, though he didn't know whether or not that was his proper name or not. Though strange in their own ways, Reis in her affection for the young man's left arm and in making him blush, Chidori in the way his ability affected him, they were both nice people overall. "Alright then, it seems we have a consensus then," Otto said cheerily, looking across at his two companions, "Well then, we're off to look for Chidori's match, here we go!" And at that very moment, Otto, his friends in tandem, began to make his way around the Garden in a search for the other lads match. Though to be honest, there were a few lingering thoughts that fluttered their way through Otto's mind as he walked through the crowds of kids being told that you're going to have to engage in procreation with this random stranger they've only met for the first time. But the question that was most prominent to the young man was what if the two people didn't get along? What if one person in the couple falls in love with another person and they hit it off? Are they expelled from this place if they don't engage with their designated partner? Needless to say, as serious and pressing as these inquiries were, they were a tad bit too serious for the young man contemplating them. I'm pretty sure the people in charge would be able to answer these questions adequately if they're approached, the young man concluded internally, but to be honest, if it results in more children, will they really be all against it? I find it hard to believe that they would, only in the sense that they're a bunch of eugenicists in here. Dispelling the thoughts for another solitary time when he wasn't in the company of other people, the young man continued his search for Chidori's partner, trying to find someone almost as outlandish as the latter.

Then, as if to physically prove his point, a scream erupted from a male vessel that would send shivers down your spine if you were in a close enough vicinity to it. Otto, blinking for a few moments as the fierce vibrations rattled the young man for a few moments, turned to face the origin of the scream. Coming to find a young man who stood a few inches smaller than him, as did everybody in this facility so far for some reason. The young man seemed rather confused if not a bit alarmed for some reason, though given the circumstances and the revelations that everybody in the Garden were just given moments ago, he could understand. "WHO?" the young man said playfully, giggling innocently though it may seem rather acerbic, "I'm only kidding, how are you buddy? I was just wondering you wouldn't happen to know a Mr. Lar-Lorin by any chance do you? You see my friend, Chidori, my friend right here, is looking for Lorin since they are his match. You wouldn't have happened to see a Lorin around here by any chance would you? It would be greatly appreciated." Otto really hoped that this fellow would be able to identify Lorin since the sooner everybody got together, the more likely things would proceed smoothly though given the large amount of testosterone and oestrogen that would be exuded, there would no doubt be incidents, maybe even a fight. But given the amount of sheer units that monitored the place, the odds of violence would be pretty low in his own opinion. Nonetheless, it'll be great to get to know more people since if Otto was going to be stuck in this place for an indefinite period of time, he'll need all the social interaction he could get or he'll probably end up going insane.

full

Ari put her marked hand up to accept her twin's offered assistance - noting once again the name on it: who was this "Mika"? - his shadow falling over her as he stood above her. She had just grasped it and was about to thank her twin when he screamed, loudly, almost causing Ari to lose her grip and fall back into the soft, and - unnervingly - ever-so-slightly artificial, grass. Then again, most of the grass she'd seen had been... less than alive.

"W H A T ? ? ! !" Lorin yelled, causing his white-haired twin to flinch, instinctively, and gape out at him in shock. In the wastelands, loud noises were never on your side. The more attention you attracted, well... if anything turned up, you could bet your life it wasn't exactly there to help you. More likely to rob, eat, shoot, or kidnap you - or some messed up combination of the four. Or worse. Far worse.

"L-Lorin? What's wrong?" the white-haired girl asked, worry evident in her expression as she found her own two feet and slowly stood up until her head reached two inches above her brother's. Something... felt... off. But Ari couldn't point her finger on what. Maybe it was just this place; waking up in a white cell, fuzzy memories, the relief of being with Lorin, not knowing the time of day, time of month, or year, or- well, not knowing anything really about where they were, or why they were here. She resisted the temptation to physically shake her head to dislodge the thoughts persistently buzzing around in her head - she was here, she was safe, and Lorin was here. That was all that mattered. She couldn't - wouldn't - ruin this for him. They finally had a chance to be happy here. At least for a while. At least for a bit...

Another group approached the Ari and her brother - a man- boy? Did it make much of a difference? - standing a bit taller than herself with strange eyes, together with a black-haired girl a little shorter than she was and another girl - this one with almost lilac hair, and eyes not unlike her own shade. Ari would have ignored what they were actually saying, focusing on their appearances before anything, if she hadn't heard the tall boy mention her brother's name. They were... looking for... Lorin? Which of them was his match? Ari tried to simultaneously glare at the two girls and hide behind her brother without seeming to; even if the smaller one looked far too... delicate... to even contemplate hurting anyone, Ari frowned; she instinctively didn't like something about the taller one - she looked... cold. Harsh. It was a gut feeling, and one she should dismiss, but... her gut feelings had meant life or death far too often to ignore so easily, and this was far more important than a mere life-or-death situation. This was about her twin. This was about her lifeline. This was about Lorin.

Chidori Gonzales
"Alright then, it seems we have a consensus then," Otto said cheerily. "Well then, we're off to look for Chidori's match, here we go!"

Chidori grinned and skipped after the man, humming a little tune as he went. This was nice. Everything was nice. Chidori’s world had grown a bit, and it was beautiful. A bright garden, two new friends, nothing to worry about at all. It was good.

“WHAT??!!”

Daggers fell down on to the world and shattered everything. Chidori clutched his ears. He clenched his jaw, as if that did anything to distract him from the unbearable pain he felt. It was the same voice that had been screaming before. The same voice that someone called Lorin. This was his match.

The pain was so intense... yet Chidori could still hear Otto when he asked the boy for someone named Lorin.

“That’s... Lorin,” Chidori managed to say. “You’re talking to Lorin.”

Lorin and the girl clinging to him both looked similar. Perhaps they were siblings. They both had white hair and pale skin... though the girl had paler splotches and weird purply cat eyes... and the boy had some tattoo... though given what Chidori had already seen, this couldn’t count as too subversive.

God, his ears hurt.

images (24).jpeg

Reis Harumiko
Interacting With: Chidori, Otto, Lorin, Ari

Reis simply nodded as Otto led the way for both herself and Chidori, as they started making their way through the crowd a loud resounding -What?!- split her ears with shattering intent.
The female visibly winced from the young mans exasperation and was about to warn her match that they should refrain from getting closer but of course he would do the opposite before she could utter a single word.
So now here they were, The trio standing before the man who screamed, who surprisingly in turn was realized to actually be the Lorin guy they were looking for....wait a minute...
Reis allowed Otto to speak for them all as he introduced himself sort of and then went about asking for Lorin but all the while Reis' eyes moved from the newly noticed guy back to Chidori and then once more back to him.
How the hell was that supposed to work? Did Chidori have....Reis' train of thought was interrupted by this stinging feeling, that feeling you get when someone is staring at you in a rather unprovoked manner.
Turning her gaze she locked eyes briefly with the young girl that seemed to mirror her own action of clutching her match's arm but...Lorin was obviously not her match? Was she a lover previously? And why the hell was she glaring at her when Reis had not yet even spoken.
The raven haired woman steadied her cerulean eyes coldly back matching the rude visage with one just as cold to show she was not here to make Ari happy, and that she did not care how she felt in return.
After a few moments she cast her glance aside warming it as she looked to Chidori.
"You alright?, I know it's a lot all of a sudden but..."
The girl started as she released Otto's arm and moved around behind him to get to the feministic boy although she was unsure of Otto's intuition on him actually being a boy.
"We have to do whats best..and its not like he isn't good looking...Is, is this what you want?..."
Reis was trying to be comforting but didn't feel she was doing a great job at the moment.
Taking a mental second she sighed before returning her attentions back to Chidori.

"I...I am here if you ever need to talk...just us girls okay?"
She whispered with a sweet smile passing quickly over her features before it ebbed back to the stone like wall she normally presented..

Mentions
Larry Larry
Hercynia Hercynia
Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert

coded by e d e n

"L-Lorin? What's wrong?"
Lorin blinked. Looked back up to his sister who exceeded himself by two inches now. Feeling himself needing to physically tilt his head a degree upwards to look at his sister's face, his face began to redden.
"Wha-" He said, bringing his brows inwards. "How do you not-"
He stumbled. Looking for words.
"Don't you feel...? ...Right? You like..."
He looked into her eyes again. Her puzzled look only making him redder.
Lorin shook his head. His expression softened.
...I think she'd freak out if I told her... But she'll also freak out when she finds out herself!!
As Lorin began to think- Ari looked behind him and immediately shifted her expression into a frown- causing the young boy to turn around and spot the crowd approaching the two of them. His sister placed herself behind him as he tried his best to glare down the trio with cheeks still a shade of pink. But as he heard the dialogue coming from the group, his brows lifted just slightly. Enough to mirror both a look of a small surprise while still retaining a hint of his prior caution.
Wait... what? How do they know who I am...?
Lorin furrowed his brows again.
"Well, Chidori's not my match. I'm with someone named Pablo. Is that all you wanted from us?"
He reached behind him to grab his sister's hand. Lacing their fingers together. Waiting for a comeback from any one of the three.

Otto Sigurdsson
Mood: Thoroughly enjoying the company.
Tags: VeiledPariah VeiledPariah , doneanddusted doneanddusted , Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert , Hercynia Hercynia also open to anyone willing to interact
.​
Otto was thoroughly enjoying; so many new people to talk to, so many social occasions to plan in this facility, so many chuckles to be had! Though for some reason, the two people with whom he had just been acquainted didn't seem to look upon his group with much enthusiasm. And from the looks of it, Reis was having something of a staring contest with the white-haired lady currently clinging to 'Lorin' or whom the young man assumed to be Lorin. Just as he wondering whether his musings were justified, the demure Chidori muttered that the fellow in front of them was indeed Lorin, clasping his hands over his ears in that same pained expression that was evoked upon their initial meeting a few minutes ago. Otto looked down upon his diminutive companion, plopping a comforting hand on top of his head, muttering 'Are you OK?' before turning to face the two interesting individuals before him. Reis released her grip on his arm, which felt as though it were given a fresh lease of life before going over to comfort their new buddy within the Garden. It was at that very moment that Lorin informed the trio that Chidori was not his designated match but rather another fellow named Pablo. The two individuals retreated into a somewhat defensive manner, clinging to each other as though being separated would be the same as losing them eternally. If I didn't know any better, Otto commented internally, examining and gleaning information from them as though he were gazing through a spyglass, I would think that these two are siblings. It made sense, the white hair, the small stature and the fact that they act so familiar with each other confirmed the fact in Otto's eyes, smiling that he was able to make such an obvious deduction. However, the slight animosity being generated by the two, especially the female in her glares towards Reis, was slightly, ever so slightly getting on Otto's nerves.

"OK, OK folks, let's ease down on the glaring and the accusing if you don't mind," Otto pleaded, his hand gestures taken the the form of a mediator, "We're all friends here, all people being matched up for somewhat licentious, nefarious purposes." Though the young man was continuing to smile all throughout the situation, he could feel his blood boiling unintentionally. If there was one thing that Otto despised above all else, it was the presence of conflict between people that should not be fighting at all. That spectre of strife drove him to the state of anger in a way that only it could, as many things that do irritate him only do so on an internal basis and would never result in him lashing out. Calming himself down, Otto turned towards Lorin and his sister with the riled-up irritation being felt throughout his body, most noticeably in the fact that his characteristic smile had vanished from his ever-jovial face. "Alright you two, ENOUGH of the glaring," he growled towards the two, activating his ability whereby an inhuman aura descended upon the young man, the steely visage of a stone-cold killer gripping his face, "If I so wished it, I could have snapped both of your NECKS without you even noticing. So if you wish to keep that attitude up, you're partners would end up being very upset at your absence from this facility." Backing away from the two, feeling the irritation slowly drain out of his buddy, that ever-faithful grin returned to Otto's face, before turning to the group of people before him. "Okie dokie, now let's all get along, shall we?"

Last edited:
Chidori Gonzales
"My ears," he muttered whenever someone asked about his wellbeing. "They hurt."

Some drama went down, but Chidori could hardly focus. Some staring contest of sorts? Chidori not being a match because... Pablo...? When the pain had finally dulled a bit, Otto was looking at everyone with a expression that Chidori could only describe as haunting... yet familiar. Did something happen...? Why was Otto angry? His face.... his eyes... He seemed so... scary. And suddenly, he was calm again. The feelings that arose in Chidori felt so hauntingly familiar that he found his own heart pounding, his own breath quickening. He remembered something, but he wasn't sure what... Chidori looked around. Then he remembered.

Pablo.

Instantly his face turned a shade of bright red.

"I-I-I-I," he stammered.

No, he wouldn't say that name. He shoved his hands outward, revealing his real name, in all it's long-ass Mexican-to-a-possibly-racist-degree glory.

"B-B-But you have to c-c-c-call me- call me- you-you-you have to- to call me Chidori!" He exclaimed.

He hated his name. He hated how long it was and how it sounded so ugly.... and... and.... why else did he hate it? He couldn't remember...

My apologies everyone for the LONG hiatus from this rp, a few things came up but I can assure you I'm now ready to get things rolling once again!!

images (24).jpeg

Reis Harumiko
Interacting With: Chidori, Otto, Lorin, Ari

Reis' eyes shot back as she practically jumped out of her own skin at the sudden outburst from Otto, from this Lorin it kinda would have made sense but her own match...
Luckily Chidori was talking at the same time and Reis chose to focus on that rather than the complete 180 that Otto had flipped in a matter of seconds.
So he had a side to him just like all men...he just hid it better.
Reis cuffed her hands around her arms as she let Chidori begin to explain that she must be called Chidori but Reis let that too pass from attention.
She stepped back from the group about a pace or so as her eyes settled on the back of Otto's head. Her skin crawled repeatedly and she was unsure why...its not like she had not heard yelling before but for some reason when he did it just now she...she was scared....
The female allowed the shiver to resume for a fee more moments before acknowledging that she was indeed doing so and righted herself.
The last thing she needed was for him to see her upset or terrified right now, or else he.....Wait...why would he do anything?
What would he do?, that she was so worried about him seeing her express her reactions to his increased volume?
Why couldn't she remember it was frustrating and made her head hurt.
Reis was unsure of what to do next so she did the best thing she could.
She stood behind Otto and with the lightest brush of her fingertips she painted her hand across the back of his shoulder blades gently.
"Im...I'm sorry if i upset you...I will not let it happen again..I swear, I can make it up to you..."
The girl choked through a cracking voice attempting her best to fight back the tears that now welled at the edges of her iris.
She felt she had made a huge mistake...could she reconcile it...or make it worthwhile.

Mentions
Larry Larry
Hercynia Hercynia
Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert

coded by e d e n

Users who are viewing this thread

Back