• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Trying to Make an Archive Folder

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have several posts in my Robotech game that are not active any more, and I'm trying to consolidate them into a separate folder, but I'm not having any success in shifting the old topics over to the new folder.  Here is the link to the game:

What am I doing wrong with the setting to make the archive tab?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Sherwood,

I have moved your thread to the SQ&I forum.  Which threads were you trying to move?  Which forum did you want them moved to?

Hello @Sherwood,

I have moved your thread to the SQ&I forum.  Which threads were you trying to move?  Which forum did you want them moved to?

I have a bunch of characters in the game that are not being played any more, but I'm not sure how to make an Archive thread to store them all in.  I can select a character, and I see the option to move them, but I'm not able to move the selected files into the Old Character file that I want.

You will need to edit all of the threads manually and enter the forum's id in the 'New Forum ID' option.  The forum's id can be found in the forum's URL.  I will be more than willing to aid you with this process if you wish. :)

https://www.rpnation.com/forum/8488-old-characters/

Thats not an option users have I believe.

@Sherwood

Try now. The Old Characters forum was actually made into a category so it couldn't hold threads. I switched it to "Discussions".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back