• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Trying to get into roleplay again

Ollie Declan

Mycan Overlord
I've been off the site for a ridiculously long time and have only been keeping one roleplay going. I'm looking for someone to do a medium/long reply roleplay with me, with correct grammar and punctuation. I'm not looking for any specific genre, though I do love RPs that aren't in the modern setting, though. Sci-fi and anything space related are definitely a yes.
With romance, I only go MxM (or poly MxMxM), but I prefer a good plot and character development over romance and relationships. Please either PM or reply to this thread!

This seems pretty interesting. I'm into modern MxM to, but would you mind telling me if you prefer playing a top or bottom?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back