• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Trying to get back into things~ Check it out?

Vortix

Left to Daydream
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Below I'll list some fandoms that I'm familiar with and star the ones I'm really down for at the moment. Since I've been roleplaying for so long, I have a list of rules that I like to go by (I've attached a photo of it) and if you're interested let me know! I would also prefer to RP with those who are 18+, thanks!

Fandoms (Movies, Shows, Video Games, etc)
Riverdale *
Harry Potter (Golden Trio Era) ***
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery **
Scream the TV Series
13 Reasons Why *
Stranger Things *
That 70s Show **
Orange is the New Black
Z Nation *
The Walking Dead (Video Game - the characters are entirely different)
Dream Daddy ***
Life is Strange *
Freaks and Geeks
Divergent
Freakish ***

(Anime, Cartoons, etc)
Toradora
Ouran High School Host Club *
Black Butler **
Junjou Romantica
Rosario + Vampire *
Strawberry Panic
Vampire Knight *
Kiss Him, Not Me
South Park
Another
Daria

(Warning: I haven't watched through all of Naruto and a good portion of Naruto Shippuden. I would prefer to steer clear of this anime just because I want to be able to RP things that I've finished.)
(There's more anime I've watched, I'm just too lazy to list them.)

Note: When RPing with me, I require you to have an OC. For example, these RPs will be OC x Canon Love Interest or OC x OC.
When you're roleplaying with me, please understand that I do NOT reply to one liners! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Attachments

• Rules.png
    Rules.png
    280.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
I might be interested in a modern day Black Butler au, but i am rather picky when it comes to ocs so maybe we can discuss something? (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back