• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Trying to find a roleplay partner or two!

So, I'm really bad at this xD I am Shion! (Some might recognize the name from COPPELION!) Anyway, school's starting and I'm trying to find ONE stable roleplay that way I won't constantly be bored out of my mind. Unfortunately...no such luck xD therefore, I'm branching my search out to 1x1! I'm interested in a lot of stuff, but here's what I've got! Luna is my favorite Harry Potter character btw, therefore I love roleplaying as her xD and Hermione x Draco is such a cute pairing lol.

1 - I'm a casual role player. I can be semi-detailed if I really try, but ain't gonna dish out no 10 paragraphs hun'.

2 - Despite my emojis and terrible grammar that you've seen, I'm pretty literate. I just don't see the need to sound uptight and boring when you're just talking regularly xD I'd prefer someone who is literate as well, but of course even masters make mistakes.

3 - I do MxM, MxF, and FxF. I'm not the best at FxF, but I can try of you want me to!

4 - In MxM and FxF relationships I tend to play the submissive, but if that's all you can do I suppose I can get out of my comfort zone and play dominant..

5 - I typically do like to have multiple characters. I feel like just having 2 characters in wide-area type of RP is just...desolate, lonely, boring even.

6 - I usually play either female or gay characters, but I'm trying to get used to playing straight guys too...if you want to do one with a straight relationship where I play the guy, please bear with me.

7 - I like it when people reply moderately fast. I myself usually reply with 10 minutes when I'm online, and within an hour if I'm not. So please don't just disappear or drop me, let me know if you want to quit or if you are gonna be gone.

8 - I'm interested in any ideas you have as well ^-^ please don't be afraid to suggest something!

I use the star system! The more stars, the more I want to do it.

* = not too interested in doing

************ = extremely interested in doing

Genres/Settings:

Apocalyptic*****

Techy/Advanced Future**

Fantasy****

Magic***

Supernatural*

Desolate wasteland*

Abandoned City***

Romance********** (I AM ON A ROMANCE RAMPAGE RN)

Pairings:

Vampire x Human***

Vampire x Vampire**

Human x Supernatural**

Human x Werewolf*

Teacher x Student (Middle school through college)***

Student x Tutor**

Bad Boy x Loner Guy***

Bad Boy x Emo Girl****

Bad girl x Shy guy***

Human x Neko**

Doctor x Patient*

Brother x Step Sister (vice versa)***

Brother x Step Brother (vice versa)*****

Roommate x Roommate*****

Neighbor x Neighbor***

Band Member x Fan****

Closet Gay/Lesbian x Open Gay/Lesbian******

Harry Potter:

Harry x Hermione***

Luna x Draco********

Luna x Ron**

Luna x Harry***

Luna x Seamus***

Luna x OC****

Draco x Hermione*******

Ron x Draco****

Seamus x Neville*

Ginny x Draco****

Ginny x OC****

Ron x OC***

Hermione x OC******

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll join! ( :D )

These are the ones I found that were of interest...(=u=)

Genres/Settings:

Techy/Advanced Future**

Magic***

Fantasy****

Romance**********

Pairings:

Roommate x Roommate*****

Neighbor x Neighbor***

Human x Supernatural**

Brother x Step Sister***

So message me or something if your cool with my...(8)) interests...

Morithawen said:
I'm interested in RonxOC, I've got an oc that would fit well with him if that's okay with you.
Super sorry, I got a lot more than I expected to so I'm gonna have to say no xc I'm really sorry!

THIS IS CLOSED EVERYONE!!!! SORRY XC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back