• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Trying something a little different...

JynxieMinxie

Carnivorous Unicorn
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Seeking 2-3 partners who are fairly active (Replies a couple times a week).

About me: Female, been RPing for at least 15 years on and off (writing sample upon request). Work odd hours, but reply fairly regularly unless otherwise noted.

I’m open to most anything! Action, Adventure, Drama are all possible, though romance is entirely possible if its not forced. I do, in fact, enjoy a rather mushy-gushy love story, but it is not necessary.

I typically post from 2-3 paragraphs to novella. It just sort of depends on what mood has struck me, and what’s going on in the RP. I like to see about the same from my partner, but I won’t fault you for not matching. Also, I’ll play on either forum, PM or Discord. If you’ve read any part of this, message me with your interest rather than replying below.

The only thing I’m not so down with is playing existing characters. I’ll do fandom universes, but with an OC of my own. I just feel like I can’t get into an existing character’s head properly, and hate not being able to do them justice.

In any case, enough of that.

Right now, I’m at a true loss of plots/pairings, so I figured I could offer up a blip on a couple of characters of mine (which means these are what I would end up playing) and see if that inspires anyone for... something. I can always create something custom too...

Gidget Tinker: A tiny, timid thing with a love of mechanics and robots. She comes equipped with a mutation that enables her to commune with computers and circuitry. (Good for: Awkward Romance, Adventure, Slice o’ Life. Mostly Future/Cyber punk)

Zaafira Cuititari: A swordswoman and adventurer with skewed morals. Occasionally hard to understand language-wise. Had a distinctive distaste for magic users. (Good for: Adventure, Medi/Fant, Steel-Punk.)

Krysta Juckal: A young Loup Garou trying to find her way and her pack. Tainted by Wyrm. (Loosely WOD-based. Good for: Modern/(Hidden)Fant, Adventure, Drama).

Morrigan Knight: A human bookworm, with a touch of trauma-induced amnesia. (Good for: Slice o’ Life, Hidden Fantasy, Romance [LOVE pairing this one up with Supernatural types.])

Nyx: A total nut job. Not terribly well developed, but I could see her being a number 1 to a villainous mastermind. Perhaps caught and entering some sort of heroic rehabilitation program?

Hope some part of this catches someone’s fancy! Totally willing to collaborate on plots. I just don’t have a basis for much of anything at the moment. -.-

Last edited:
I know you said not to reply below (I swear I usually follow directions better than this) but I cannot send PMs yet. I would love to do a plot around your character Zaafira Cuititari! If you could send me a pm that would be awesome and we could plot our way forward from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back