• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Trumpet Vines

Dya frowned down at her food. "Sometimes I wonder if they actually know what they are feeding us. Seems like slop for pigs. The last place we were at was much better." She said to Dylan, sighing. "You would think they would learn how to make decent food." When she was done, Dya stood from her seat and threw her remains out. Someone looked at her scornfully, but she just smiled. "Sorry, I don't feel too well." She said, holding her stomach a little. The guard looked at her, then pointed her toward the infirmary. When she got there, she noticed that one of the three boys from the fight earlier was leaving. She smiled at him, but it didn't seem like he noticed her. She frowned, then headed into the infirmary. When the guard was gone, she walked back out. "Now... What to do..."

Dylan watched as his sister left the room. He sighed, and quietly finished the rest of the "food" on his plate. He took his plates up to where they were supposed to and left. He didn't know what to do, what the place had to offer yet. So he kinda just walked around for a little. "Figures... " he said, "Nothing to do. Just like everywhere else."

"Okay, goodbye." Brynn watched as Emma retreated back to the block, probably moving on from the small event with that happy little smile of hers displayed on her face. Shaking her own head, she paced the halls impatiently, until finding her way to the cell blocks, where only a few had retreated. The girl found the one she had claimed for herself earlier with ease, walking into it quietly and sitting down on the cheap matress they called a bed. Stroking a hand over and over her hair, she hummed 'Stop and Stare'. She didn't dare break out into song, afraid of what would happen if the older convicts heard the girl. Instead, her brown eyes searched the ceiling carefully. "I've got my heart set on anywhere but here, I'm staring down myself, counting up the years, steady hands, just take the wheel...And every glance is killing me. Time to make one last appeal... for the life I lead," Brynn eventually muttered the lyrics under her breath, as if it would take her mind away from her own memories. Instead, the growing pain across her abdomen only increased.

While walking around, Dya heard someone humming. It made her smile honesty. It didn't take her long to notice the song either. When the person started to actually say the lyrics, she couldn't help but sing with them. She got so into it, that she didn't notice that whoever was singing stopped. "Stop and stare. I think I'm moving but I go nowhere. Yeah I know that everyone gets scared. But I've become what I can't be, oh!!"

(not gonna post with Dylan on this one. lol)

Her eyes tore off of the ceiling, sitting up to hear someone else sing the lyrics to Stop and Stare. Finishing the verse, Brynn began to sing. "Stop and stare, you start to wonder why you're here not there, and you'd give anything to get what's fair. But fair ain't what you really need. Oh, can you see what I see?" Bringing herself to the door of the cell, she looked to the source of the sing along. "Hello?"

Dya smiled when a girl met her at the cell door. "Hi. Sorry. Once I hear a song, I can't help but sing too." She said, laughing a little. "Good choice of song by the way." She walked more toward the cell door and held out her hand. "Dyanna Alan. But You can call me Dya." She smiled, tilting her head a little. Dya was in a good mood, so she was in a sun dress and acting sweet. "What is there to do around here?" She asked, looking around. "Doesn't seem like much is available to us..."

"It's okay. I won't get pissed if someone sings along, this is High School Musical anyways." Brynn let out a little chuckle, shaking her hand with little hesitation, emerging from the block and looking at her closely. "Brynn Beckham. Local bitch. Nice to meet you." She let her lips form into a sarcastic smirk, eyeing Dya carefully. She was pretty, with short black hair that Brynn instantly envied as soon as she viewed it.

Later within the time, footsteps along with a hearty whistling could be heard. Multiple feet were heard as Joshua could be seen with a few fresh scars on his arms along with two guards behind his shoulders following him as he decided to patrol. He continued with eyes closed, walking around the place as he knew it by heart to not have to see the path.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back