• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern True Crime Mystery(possible FxF)

heycarmilla

Hi! I'm looking for a 1x1 partner, for a true crime styled plot I've been pondering on for a bit. The exact nitty-gritty details haven't been hashed out yet, but I was thinking of basing it around a freelance investigative team, visiting a small town to checkout rumors that a local's death a couple of years ago wasn't an accident. The pair aren't quite professionals, maybe just starting out on their careers or are trying to write for a podcast/something of the like.

I'm not staunch at all about reply lengths/frequency, communication is all I ask!
If you prefer to interlace romance with the plot, thats rad too, I typically stick to FxF pairings if that works out!

I'd definitely be up for this! I can't send PMs, though, because I'm still a new member haha - sorry for any inconvenience!
This is right up my alley, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back