• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic True Blood Runs Cold (Reboot)

Vyork Ashfin

*Undead Captain*
All OOC discussion is to take place here, no exceptions.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, the name sounds familiar... Was I in the original since this is a reboot...? If so I'd like the link so I can possibly pick up my character(s) to rework into this :x

Thanks. I should get a character up within the next few days if I keep with the general idea of my previous.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Thanks. I should get a character up within the next few days if I keep with the general idea of my previous.

[/QUOTE]
No problem, looking forward to seeing the character.

-

Everyone should read through the overview for this reboot, even if you read the OLD overview. It is all generally the same, but some things were changed.

I have a general idea of what I wanna do for a character, gotta work on backstory and name, though- y'know, tiny details lol. I should have something up in the next couple days.

mikaluvkitties said:
I have a general idea of what I wanna do for a character, gotta work on backstory and name, though- y'know, tiny details lol. I should have something up in the next couple days.
Looking forward to seeing the character you create.

@Anaxial I can't wait to come up with a way to deal with garrett :P quick question, you compared his skin to a Kevlar Vest, so how does it fair against close-range melee piercing, bluntforce strikes and even minor puncturing?

OnyxReaper said:
@Anaxial I can't wait to come up with a way to deal with garrett :P quick question, you compared his skin to a Kevlar Vest, so how does it fair against close-range melee piercing, bluntforce strikes and even minor puncturing?
Stuff like arrows and knives will pierce his skin relatively easily, bluntforce is absorbed for the most part though it may knock him back if it hits him hard enough. And minor punctures wouldn't do much either.

Essentially, Garrett is designed in a way that he may not be able to use guns, so his skin and speed allow him to take gunfire and close the distance between him and those firing at him. While hitting him with a spear or knife has a good chance of seriously injuring him, his entire being is focused around fast strikes and incredible strength.

So essentially; you shoot at him, he absorbs bullets and comes at you, you see him closing the distance and pull out a knife of machete or whatever, Garrett leaps through the air almost faster than you can comprehend it and smashes your head with strength enough to rip bolted tank hatches off their hinges.

Ooh, can I have Lily be the one bring shot at for ease of entrance to the RP? I mean, there is the option of noticing the shots or playing the waking up, bit doesn't quite fit her character to have much thought and action regarding either unless already actively involved in what's going on. I'll definitely not do so if you have plans for that though, as I do have ways to enter if I just put a bit more thought into how to actually get in :P

Yeah can we just jump in? I don't want to ruin any plot you had planned by doing random stuff :)

Coward said:
Yeah can we just jump in? I don't want to ruin any plot you had planned by doing random stuff :)
I'd assume everyone could just jump on in. I'm waiting for Kiyoko to post that shooter thing so I can have Garrett close in on some prey.

Ok, great. I can't wait for Garrett's killing sprees to be honest. I'll jump in after Kiyoko some time and we can all be mauled together.

Sorry if my post seems a little short, on a phone so I can't really tell the length very well, plus it's hard to put a lot while on a phone :x

Didn't want to hold us up though, sp let's get this party- err, RP, started!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back