• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern troublemaker

rainchuu

Moon Appreciator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Kyungjae woke up laying on the opposite end of his bed in his room. When he woke up he had to take a moment for his eyes to fully adjust. Once he did, he looked over to his clock on his desk. The time was 6:00pm. It turned out the nap he intended to take was a bit longer than he expected. He got out of bed and headed to the bathroom while looking through his phone at some of the text messages sent to him. Most of it was asking him to come out to some party later tonight. Which he was totally for. He replied saying "Sure, I'll be out once class ends."

At this point he had about an hour until it was time for him to be in his evening class which started at 7pm. Luckily he wasn't too far off his class schedule since it only took him a walking distance to get to his class. He got dressed in a plain grey tee with some black joggers and brushed his hair down which was his usual everyday attire. Once he finished getting ready, he grabbed his school bag headed out his dorm.

The fact Kyungjae has survived college life for this long surprises most of his friends. He parties and causes any trouble he can wherever he goes. However, he still manages to have decent grades in some of his classes at least.

newsunset newsunset ((I'm so sorry this took so long to get up, I've been working all week getting prepared for the new school year!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back