• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Troublemaker

Lilbutterfli94

Kitty Queen
Katrina had at one point been a very preppy girl, nothing ever got in the way of her being in a good mood. That was a long time ago though, well not really long ago, but it felt like forever ago since the young girl had taken a turn for the worst, making her a living nightmare for teachers to deal with. No one was actually quiet sure what had changed between middle school and high school, just that her attitude soured. She had gone from the cheerleader preppy girl, to this trouble making girl with no team spirit. She had isolated herself the first year, not really doing much outside of getting into a bunch of trouble.

However, the second year started and she caused so many issues that teachers started to pray she wouldn't be in their class. After that came the third year where she fell into a bad crowd and now she was a senior in high school. She wasn't perfect, not by far, but everyone had always been curious what changed to cause her to go from the preppy school girl to the trouble making girl in what seemed like two seconds flat. No one knew the hell that she lived in, and honestly she didn't care to let anyone know. At this point she just wanted to finish school and get out, be alone and not have to talk to anyone about it anymore.

Well, it was about November of senior year and Katrina walked into the school, chewing gum and with her hair dyed yet another color from what it had been the previous day. Today it was purple and that was how it would stay probably for a few months now, until it started to fade. No one had seen the brown hair that had been her staple in almost four years now. As Katrina walked in she looked around and sighed as she held her backpack close to her, for no particular reason. She was just looking for her group of friends right now, which had become yet another staple of her life in recent years.

As she approached them she looked to the taller of the group, "Chad, which class you ditching today?" She asked as she chewed her gum and chuckled. Chad looked to her and shrugged, "haven't decided yet. Going to be spontaneous." He said and she shook her head, "well I'm skipping gym." She said as she hated gym, because girls teased her for her hair and she honestly had just gotten sick of hearing it at this point. They teased her about her hair or about her outfit, which was always a band t-shirt with ripped jeans and fishnet leggings underneath.

"Kat, you have a smoke on you?" One of the girls asked and Katrina shrugged her shoulders, "what's in it for me?" She asked raising an eyebrow and the girl chuckled. "Me not punching in your face," she said and Katrina chuckled a little bit, "oh please honey... I could take you on any day." She said as she was taller than the girl and they had fought before, Katrina won. She had no idea why she decided to try again every time she wanted a cigarette. "Here ya go Lacey." Katrina finally said as she handed her a cigarette, "need a light?" She asked and Lacey shook her head, "got that covered." She said before walking away from the group. Katrina just shook her head and sighed as she looked to Chad once more.

Romeo entered the purple and gold halls of Abraham Lincoln Heights, a few of his friends walking next to him. They didn't have cars like he did, so he made it his mission every morning to cram them all in his old 2013 Highlander in a sort of one sided carpool. When they entered the school, everyone in the halls stopped what they were doing to turn to Romeo and applaud.

Unless one were living under a rock, they'd know that just last night, Romeo Parker, single handedly carried the Lincoln Heights pirates to it's first every playoff appearance. Dropping 50 points and 11 assists, the senior guard made school history and upset Hickory Hill's High, Lincoln Heights neighboring school and biggest rival.

A frail kid with glasses excitedly pushed past the crowd to shove his smartphone in Romeo's face.

The senior was confused and expressed that with a raise of a brow. "Yeah, whats up?"

The kid, barely withholding his excitement, unlocked his phone to show him a news article. "You've made the news!! You're on ESPN!!"

It took the senior a few seconds to process the information, by that time the bell had rang and everyone was rushing their way to class.

"Yo, Ro. Gotta go man. Can't be late to Science, or Ms. Morgan will write me up." Jason said, the others quickly made up similar excuses.

"Yeah, man. I'll catch you in Biology." Mark promised, as he hurried to class. In less then a few seconds, Romeo was the only one left in the halls, still in shock with the news he had just heard. 'ESPN?'

He turned to head to class, when he noticed a group of kids smoking cigarettes by the locker. Smoking was prohibited in school grounds. He sauntered up to them.

"Hey guys, just wanted you to know that you can't smoke on school property." He warned.

He noticed a girl with purple hair, and a few others that looked like the typical school 'thugs' that he despised so much.

Chad was the one to speak up before Katrina could even say anything. "Awww, does the fresh prince of suck a dick want to tell me how to live my life?" He asked chuckling as he looked at him and then to Katrina, "come on girl light up." He said as they all did this, even Katrina if she was having a particularly bad morning.

Katrina had to chuckle at Chad's remark and then she shook her head, "think I'm good." She said as she was more of the smoke in the girls bathroom type of person. She knew better than to really smoke where the teachers could see her, though the teachers knew she smoked in the girls bathroom and had lectured her many times about it, even called her parents in at one point.

"Besides pretty boy here ain't worth my time. He's just a big fat kiss up, and no one wants to sleep with a kiss up." She said before turning on the heels of her converse and grabbing the strap to her backpack. "See you third period Chad," she said before walking away.

She didn't care for any pretty boy who was the talk of the school, they were boring because you knew everything about them. So, it didn't fancy her interest to make his life a living nightmare, unless of course he wanted to try and bother her, then she would put him in his place.

Chad looked at Romeo, "see ya later, Ro." He said flicking his cigarette at the kids feet and leaving as well, though unlike Katrina he was more apt to skip more than one class, and he wasn't feeling first period this morning... heck he wasn't feeling school this morning. He was probably going to sit in his car all day in the parking lot and just chain smoke, as he usually did.

Katrina was the only one who was different from them, because she talked a big talk, but nine times out of ten she wouldn't skip a class or else she knew what was waiting for her when she got home. She didn't know why she cared anymore, it wasn't like anything was going to get better at home, and she would still get what was coming to her either way because she acted up in class.

However, the young girl liked to think she was saving herself a little bit from what waited at home. She sighed as she went to her locker and grabbed out her first period book and rolled her eyes a little. "Fuck this," she said to herself as she looked at her phone.

Unlike most teenagers her age, she didn't have a car. So, her mother drove her into school on her way into work, which meant she wouldn't be home tonight. She did it on her days off too, but usually when she brought her in it was because she was working, which was increasing lately, leaving Katrina home with her drunk of a father.

Romeo was about to say something back, but they all left. Leaving Romeo alone. Again. He frowned, and decided to head class himself. 4 years straight of perfect and attendace, and he was not going to ruin it running after rejects.

Luckily he reached his first class on time, and hurried to his seat just in time for the final bell to ring.

The principal immediately started her usual morning announcements.

"Good morning all, please rise for the pledge." She started as usual. Everyone stood up and did the pledge. Like usual there was some kids who thought it was funny to sit down while it played, but for the most part everyone did it.

"With that over with. I would like to congratulate Romeo Parker and our Lincoln Heights Pirates for making the playoffs in our school history."

The class erupted in cheer, as the teacher tried her best to keep the noise down. Judging by the screams from the next class, Romeo guessed they were cheering too.

But for some reason Romeo could only remember what happened earlier in the morning. The girl with the purple hair who called him a kiss up. How was trying to stop them from getting in trouble being a kiss up?

Katrina got to her first class late, as usual, and sat down in her usual seat. She was abnormally quiet first period it seemed, but it seemed to be appreciated by the teacher, who was just trying to do her job without setting off Katrina. However, to get through a lesson without her interrupting it was interesting.

At the end of first period Katrina kept to herself, as usual, and walked into her next class early, which was unusual. She sat down in her seat and sighed a little bit as she played with her pencil. However, this class decided to try and get her to speak, which pissed Katrina off.

It was math class, and the teacher was having students work with her step by step to solve the problem. She soon looked to Katrina, "Katrina, could you help me solve this part of the problem?" She asked as she stood there waiting patiently. She didn't know why she asked, because she was just going to get yelled at for all of this anyway.

Katrina wasn't paying attention at first, but soon her attention was pulled from where she was looking out the window and to the classroom. She rolled her eyes as she looked at the teacher, "piss off." She said as she shook her head and the teacher sighed.

"Miss. DeBois, I will not piss off, now either answer the question of stop talking back." She said, knowing that was a big no no, that that would just set the girl off even more.

Katrina immediately stood up, "piss off." She said before grabbing her bag and walking away from the class. She slammed the door to the classroom shut as she left and sighed as she shook her head. "Fuck this school," she said as she pulled out her phone.

First period, AP chemistry, took up two periods. Most kids hated being in one class for more then an hour, but the chemistry teacher was fun, and gave students about half an hour to talk and relax each half of class. So, it didn't totally suck to be there.

It was a quarter into the second half of class, when the teacher called Romeo up to her desk.

"Hey, Ro. Do you mind giving this to Mrs. O'Donnell for me, tell her that I'll send her an email during my planning period." The chemistry teacher handed Romeo a binder with a bright pink stinky note attached to the top. Romeo nodded and headed out. Any chance to get out of class was greatly appreciated, even if said class was pretty fun.

Outside the door of Mrs. O'Donnells class was the same girl from earlier, leaning against the wall and on her phone.

"You should be in class." he stated evenly as he looked at her. "Phones are only allowed during break periods or when a teacher permits use of them."

Romeo knew he sounded like such a goodie two shoes, but their was something intriguing about the girl and he just wanted an attempt to talk to her.

Last edited:
Katrina was considering her next move, was she going to just leave for the day or was she going to stick it out. Leaving seemed like a good idea to her because she was done, she was going to get into trouble either way because her father would become pissed off with anything she did. He would get mad at her and yell at her and then who knew where it would go from there because knowing how drunk he got he would probably attempt to hit her and then fall flat on his face.

Either way leaving or staying she knew her father would be called and she knew that he wouldn't take kindly to his daughter misbehaving, even though it had been a thing since the start of high school. So, it wasn't like this was anything new, but he treated it like she had never done this before.

Soon she heard the familiar voice of the goodie two shoes. "Piss off," she said as she looked at her phone a bit longer. She was still deciding her next step, weighing the risks against the benefits as she usually did.

She looked up to see the boy still standing near her, "what the hell do you want goodie two shoes? Don't you have some fucking interview to go to because goodness knows the world fucking bends to your will." She said as she looked at him and put her phone away and pushed herself off the wall.

"Must be easy being on a god damn pedestal, everyone worshiping the god damn ground you walk on just because you happen to be good at a god damn sport. Anyone could do what you do, anyone. The next hot thing will come along and just like everyone before you, you will be tossed aside like a piece of trash. Oh I so want to be here to see that, then again I got better shit to do." She said as she grabbed the strap to her backpack once more and started walking away.

Romeo just stood there, a stupid look on his face as he stared after the girl who was now leaving.

"W-wait." He called after her. "Where are you going?"

He hated how desperate he sounded, calling after someone who could care less about him. He watched dumbly as her purple hair bobbed with each step she took. Why did she hate him so much anyway?

He looked down at the binder in his hand and remembered what brought him down there in the first place. O'Donnel. Yeah.

He gave one last wistful look before twisting the knob and entering the class. Lincoln Heights was a big school, but Romeo was sure he'd see her again.

Katrina didn't owe the goodie two shoes any kind of explanation about where she was going. She would probably just go to the girls bathroom and smoke or something before third period, or she would just go home and let her father rip into her like he always did.

She sighed as she pushed open the door to the girls bathroom and went to the wall with the window on it. She grabbed a chair that was still there and got on it and opened up the window. She then lit a cigarette and sat down on the chair and sighed as she shook her head.

She leaned back in the chair while she smoked and simply just let thoughts consume her. She pulled out her phone again and looked at the time before she decided that it was time to do. She knew that lunch was part of third period, but when she skipped class she still went to lunch because she didn't eat much in the morning.

Soon she heard the bell ring for second period to end and she sighed as she stayed in her chair and looked up to the window. She got on top of the chair and threw the cigarette out the window and then sat down again, trying to just ignore the girls who were walking in and out of the bathroom.

Soon enough it was time for lunch. Usually, Romeo went out to eat with his group of friends, but today he felt like staying on. Not only was he not in the mood to eat, but he also wanted to catch a glimpse of that girl from earlier.

As he walked past the table where most of the "outcasts" and "troublemakers" sat, he saw a few of the girls friends from earlier in the morning. Including, the asshole that called him the 'fresh prince of suck a dick.' Everyone was there except the one person he wanted to see.

Lacey and Chad made it to lunch, but they didn’t see Katrina. Lacey was the only one who seemed to be looking for her. “Hey guys, where’s Kat?” She asked raising an eyebrow as she knew Katrina wasn’t one to skip out on lunch, especially since she had seen the girls house, her home life.

Chad looked around nonchalantly and shrugged his shoulders, “probably being a little bitch somewhere.” He said and Lacey rolled her eyes, “lay off her you asshole.” She said as she threw something at him and Chad immediately turned on her. “You want to find another seat?” He asked as he grew angry and Lacey looked at him, “fight me.” She said and Chad immediately got up and raised his fist.

He was stopped though by Katrina who twisted his arm, “back the fuck off.” She said throwing him to the ground like he was nothing. “Come on Lace, let’s blow this popsicle stand.” She said and Lacey got up and chuckled, “bye bye Chad.” She sang. It was clear that Lacey was Katrina’s only friend, even though they fight sometimes.

Katrina grabbed herself a lunch and met Lacey at the back table, where no one sat because it was usually the most dirty. “Sorry I was late,” she said and Lacey shook her head. “It’s fine Kat,” She said as she started eating her lunch again. Katrina chuckled, “you bringing lunch tomorrow?” She asked curiously and Lacey nodded her head. “Moms making soup tonight... want me to bring you some? Can bring you a cosmic brownie too.” She said, “your kind of getting skinny there.” She said and Katrina nodded her head, “sure... would be nice.” She said as she started eating.

Of course it didn’t take long for Chad to get the balls to try and beat up Katrina for what she did as he came to the table her and Lacey had taken up residence at and lifted her out of her seat. “I made you bitch!” He yelled and Katrina looked st him and her face grew red, “let me the fuck go.” She said and Chad chuckled, “aww poor little Katrina can’t get out of my grip?” He asked and soon regretted it the minute Katrina’s fist landed with his throat. She felt to the floor with a thud and she stood over him. “I said to fucking let go of me!” She yelled as she looked at him.

Now teachers started intervening. “Katrina, go to the principles office.” One said as the other checked on Chad. Katrina looked st the teacher, “why can’t you mother fucking people just leave me the fuck alone!” She yelled and the teacher stood her ground. “Principles office, NOW!” The teacher yelled at her and Katrina growled as she grabbed her backpack and dumped her tray in Chad. Figured she was already in trouble, what else did she have left to lose?

Romeo looked away from his phone to check out what was happening. Everyone was suddenly out of their seats with their phones out filming at the back seat, where some sort of fight was going on. Getting up, he took off his earbuds, and tapped the shoulder of a kid who was eagerly videotaping like the rest.

"Yo, whats going on?" He asked the kid, as he tried to see what the others were looking at.

The kid grinned widely, and showed Romeo the little he had on tape.

"That crazy bitch with the purple hair, Sabrina or whatever, was about to fight Chad."

Romeo gasped when he saw that it was the same girl from earlier. "Why were they fighting?"

The kid shrugged and turned back to whatever it was he was doing. "Beats me, those people are totally insane. They probably could've been doing it for fun, man."

Romeo grunted, and made his way towards Chad who was red with anger and covered in school lunch.

"Seriously dude." He said obviously peeved. "Why the fuck would you try to fight a girl?"

Katrina started heading towards the exit and Lacey stood up. “Why is she getting in trouble? He was going to attack her and even made the first move! That’s unfair!” She yelled trying to defend her friend. After all, she did often try to midigate the damage that was done to Katrina upon getting home.

Katrina looked at Lacey, “don’t worry about it Lace, just leave it.” She said before continuing to leave.

Lacey frowned as she shook her head, “you guys are awful! Awful! Jesus you wonder why bullying is so rampant? It’s because you assholes pass fucking judgement and meanwhile every fucking student sitting here on their phones are just pussies. None of you have ever stood up for anyone. You wonder why the fuck people hate you, it’s because you sit there on your phones looking for the next big fucking thing to get you your views with no consideration of the trouble your causing by just sitting there!”

A teacher looked at Lacey, “Miss. Bright I would recommend stopping before you end up where your friend is. Katrina did bodily harm to someone and she is no stranger to this. Hell shes probably going to get expelled because we all have had enough of her damn shenanigans. Now sit down and eat your lunch, that goes for everyone!” The teacher said before sighing as they had to get Chad to the nurses office.

Katrina got to the office and sighed as she sat down in her usual seat and leaned back. She knew that she was in a lot of trouble this time because while she hadn’t gotten into fist fights before, she had never punched someone in the throat.

The kids in the cafeteria laughed at Lacy, blowing her off, and calling her things like 'lunatic' or 'crazy bitch.' Romeo could only just stare and watch, only now just realizing how insensitive and cruel the people he hung out with were.

"She's trying to help her friend, and you guys are laughing at her. The hell is wrong with you."

Everyone immediately quieted, now all eyes on the senior.

"If you saw Chad hit first raise your hand." Romeo started. At first, no one did, but when Romeo raised his own hand others started doing the same. Soon enough every kid in the cafeteria had their hands raised.

"She was attacked first. By a guy, two times her height and weight. She had the right to protect herself." He said to the teachers, followed by "yeahs!" from the crowd.

Lacey looked at everyone for a moment and then to the teachers, "she is innocent this time. Chad could have beat her up and he wouldn't be in half the trouble she is in right now. You guys are supposed to protect your students, all of us, and yet you want to blame Katrina for just trying to protect herself from someone who could have done more damage to her and she did to him."

The teacher sighed as she looked to another teacher, "get him to the nurse." She said before the teacher left with Chad. She finally turned her attention to Lacey and them to Romeo. "Katrina can take down someone whose twice her height and weight, we have all seen her fight. She is violent and on any other day she could attack any of you." She said as she looked at them, "I am only trying to protect you from any of her violent outbursts." She said as she shook her head and sighed a little bit.

Lacey shook her head, "violent outburst my ass. She was defending herself, but your too blind to see that." She said as she picked up her backpack. She was done, and she wanted to go see her friend, after all she seemed to be one of the only ones who wanted to defend her and she didn't want her father to be called.

So, she started leaving the room and heading towards the principle's office.

Katrina was still sitting there, know that they were just waiting for a teacher to come and tell the principle what happened. Well, a distorted version of what happened because she found that the teachers like to embellish a little bit about what exactly went down.

Romeo watched the girl leave helplessly. He had hoped that there was something he could do, but it seemed like the teachers were already set with their decision. It would've helped if Katrina had been more likeable, then it would've just been a matter of convincing them. But instead she was branded a trouble maker, and they were happy to see her go. One less bad kid in class.

He sighed as he went back to the table, everyone was now quieting down. It seemed like the students had quickly forgotten what had transpired only a few minutes ago.

A teacher finally came in and went to the principle and explained what happened today in the cafeteria. However, the surprising part was this teacher was telling exactly what happened, not what they wanted to say happened. The teacher left and Katrina got up and went into the office and sat down.

“So, am I in trouble?” She asked raising an eyebrow to the much older woman who looked like she should have been getting ready to retire, but she actually wasn’t that old. Her hair had started graying at an early age and the woman just didn’t care to color her hair.

The principle looked at her and sighed a little, “I will have to call your father about this, but no. According to the teacher who just spoke to me it sounds like a clear case for self defense.” She said as she looked at Katrina a little longer. “However Miss. DeBois, I do need to advise against punching anyone in the throat in the future as you could have killed Mr. Strife.” She stated as she looked at her and smiled a little bit.

Katrina nodded her head a little bit, “um... okay.” She said as that she could atleast understand, “what are you going to tell my father?” She asked almost instinctively.

The older woman looked at Katrina and sighed, “I will tell him that a fight broke out between you and another student today, that you did hurt the person, but that you were just trying to protect yourself and another student.” She said as she looked st her, “Katrina is there anything you want to tell me about your father?” She asked as she wondered why she was so concerned about her talking to her father about this incident.

Katrina shook her head, “no there’s nothing.” She lied before getting up, “may I return to class?” She asked and the principle nodded her head, “yes you may.” She said before watching the young woman walk off, still thinking, why did she not want her to tell her father about this?

Katrina got out of the principles office and saw Lacey, who had been waiting there for the last ten to fifteen minutes. “You in trouble?” She asked and Katrina shook her head, “a teacher actually came in and defended me.” She said as she sighed a little bit, “it’s nice... really nice.” She said and Lacey nodded her head as she got up and went with her friend as they had the next class together. “Not skipping gym today?” She asked and Katrina nodded her head, “I’ll just go.” She admitted as she looked at Lacey and chuckled. “Come on before coach Rockingham chews us out.” Katrina said as they had to basically run the rest of the way to their class.

The rest day went by like a daze, with Romeo trying to get his mind of the purple haired girl. He knew she was probably kicked out, or suspended for a long time, but he still couldn't stop thinking of her. At the end of the day he made up his mind. He was going to ask one of her friends for her number.

As soon as the dismissal bell rang, he texted his friends that he would be slightly late getting to the car, and headed out to look for the people Katrina usually associated herself with.

Katrina went through the rest of her classes without a problem and met up with Lacey at the end of the day. “Lace, you have your car today or your mom taking you home?” She asked as she stepped outside and handed Lacey and cigarette and then took one for herself and lit it.

Lacey lit her cigarette and chuckled, “I got my car today.” She said as she inhaled and then removed the cigarette from her lips and breathed out. “Want a ride? Or to come over?” She asked curiously as she watched her friend.

Katrina shrugged her shoulders, “soup for dinner tonight?” She asked and Lacey nodded her head, “sure let me just call my mom.” She said as she pulled out her phone and leaned against the side railing to the stairs.

Lacey nodded her head as she grabbed out her keys and then waited patiently for her friend to be done on the phone, all the while looking at her own phone.

Outside, the troublemakers had a designated 'smoke spot' where they liked to light up cigarettes. Romeo was sure one of Katrinas 'buddies' was going to be there.

As Romeo walked up to the spot, he earned suspicious looks from some frequent visitors of the spot. He even heard a guy whisper to his girl, 'The hell is he doing here.'

The senior had never felt more out of place in his life.

"Yo." he started. "I'm looking for Katrina's number."

"The hell is that?" one guy said, blowing smoke.

"She's a girl, purple hair, pretty tall. Katrina." Romeo described.

"Oh, why da hell ya want her number when you can have mine?" One girl said, she had a bunch of tatoos across her arm, and was clutching a cigarette in her left hand

"Shut up ya tramp!" The first guy said before turning his glance to Romeo, a smirk plastered on his face. "Ya want the girls number so bad huh, you'll need to pay up."

Romeo nodded, and started to pull out his wallet. The guy frowned, and shook his head. "Nah, bro. I don't want yo money. We want seats to the next game. Me and all my boys."

Romeo looked around, before looking back at him. "I don't know about that man.." he started

The guy scowled at him and turned around. "Then fuck outta here."

Romeo stared at the ground before shaking his head. I'ma regret this. "Ok bro, I got you."

The man smiled happily, before pulling out a piece of paper and scribbling a number into it.

"How do I know its not fake though?" Romeo asked suspiciously.

"It's not. Scouts owner." The guy said. "If it is then the deal is off."

Romeo nodded slowly, still not completely convinced. "If you say so.."

The kid handed him the paper, and he promptly left heading to his Highlander where his friends were most likely waiting

Katrina dialed her moms number and waited patiently, “hey mama, I’m going to be home late tonight.” She stated as she waited patiently.

Her mother was at work, but always had time to pick up her phone when her daughter called. “Alright sweetheart, going to Lacey’s house?” She asked as she put her pen down.

Katrina smiled a little bit, “ya going to Lacey’s.” She confirmed.

Her mother nodded her head, “Alright sweetheart. I’ll call when I get close to get you.”

Katrina took a moment, “okay mom. Thanks,” She said getting ready to hang up.

“Katrina, wait, I did get a call from your school today.” Her mother started, “watch what you do and where you hit people, but good job defending yourself and your friend. I know your father won’t see it that way, but I’m glad you atleast know to defend yourself.” She said smiling a little.

It took Katrina a moment to respond, “thanks mom... just can’t take anymore shit from Chad.” She admitted, “think for now I’m going to stick with Lacey.” She admitted, “I’ll see you tonight mom.” She said before they finally said goodbye and hung up.

She looked to Lacey and smiled, “let’s go Lace.” She said as they the. Started walking towards Lacey’s car.

Once they were near the car Lacey unlocked the doors and they got into their respective sides. “So when you getting your own car?” She asked curiously.

Katrina shrugged her shoulders, “don’t know... when I have the money.” She said as she smiled a little bit and relaxed in the car.

It was already half past 8, before Romeo had worked up enough confidence to call Katrina. Taking a deep breath, he pulled out his iPhone, and dialed in the number the guy from earlier had given him. He had looked at the number so many times it was ingrained in his head.

The phone rang for a long time, and just as Romeo was about to give up...

Katrina wasn’t going to pick up the phone at an unknown number, but Lacey talked her into picking it up.

“Hello?” She said into the phone and waited patiently for an answer.

Katrina was waiting for her mom to come get her from Lacey’s house. So, right now they were sitting around doing some homework.

Romeo sighed in relief when the line was picked up. Thank god. It was the girl too. Although the guy from earlier was probably a no good thug, at least he was honest. He cleared his throat before speaking.

"Hey," He began slowly. "I'm Romeo Langford.... From Lincoln Heights."

He knew at some point he would have to tell her why he called and how he got her number, so he tried to make up excuses in his head.

Katrina was silent for a little bit and looked to Lacey and mouthed. “It’s goodie two shoes.” To her friend and chuckled a little bit.

Lacey raised an eyebrow curiously, “how did he get your number?” She mouthed back and Katrina shrugged her shoulders.

“I didn’t give it to him,” Katrina mouthed.

“Well, see how the hell he got your number because that’s creepy.” Lacey mouthed.

Katrina cleared her throat a little bit, “how the hell did you get my number? And what do you want?” She asked as she looked at Lacey and raised an eyebrow as she didn’t really know how to talk to guys. Lacey was more social than she was after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back