• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Trope-y Anime stuff

Gh0st1e

Bisexual Panic
LISTEN IM GAY AND LONELY LET ME INDULGE MYSELF WITH SHITTY ANIME TROPES DANGIT.

SO. I got these characters right, and some of them are pretty stereotypical anime characters (edgy bbys) but they do have more too them than just edge. They have full stories and stuff and reason they're like that and each reason is different and stuff so just putting that out there first. And I kinda want to do a cheesy anime thing with them.

I'm talking prophecies, magic marking thingies, enchanted shit, maybe even from Good Ol Anime Romance drama because hecc man cringe culture is dead and I killed it.

Honestly? Just poke me with what super cheesy trope(s) you wanna try and work out and I'll see if we can work smth out? I do have my limits though! No huge age gaps and/or pedophilia. I ain't about that. Characters can have abusive relationships in their past because some of mine do. But they are in the past and not during the present RP. That's honestly about it? I'm fine with really dark themes and implications of things (Just no explicit sexual scenes yknow?) and swearing is totally fine, if anything comes up and I feel uncomfortable I'll tell you and you are 100% free to do the same!

*inhales* I hope you like monster boys because I've never gotten a single 1x1 off the ground and I am desperate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back