• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tron: A New Begining

Talon

The Music Birb
2 years after the Grid was reset by his fathers sacrifice, Sam, with the help of Quorra created a new Grid. The real world was given access to this new grid and the two worlds grew close together till there were entrances placed all over earth. Peace and unity reigns in this world and on the surface it seems that pefection actually has been achieved, but sadly this is not so. A new evil is rising and no one is ready for what it is and what it brings. The year is 20 A.G.R. (After Grid Reset) and you must help to defeat this rising darkness.

Unfortunately i never watched tron and found the concept of it stupid. Sorry Talon, if i came off as rude.

Hope the rp goes well!

GoldenChari said:
Unfortunately i never watched tron and found the concept of it stupid. Sorry Talon, if i came off as rude.
Hope the rp goes well!
its fine Chari xD thanks though

Last edited by a moderator:
you dont need to know much, its a virtual world that has a bunch of stuff in it. theres really nothing to know and you can still RP with the info I gave already. @wolfborn4

Ehh, the concept isn't bad. But I'm not sure I'm interested tbh. I never really liked Tron that much

Users who are viewing this thread

Back