• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Trollhunters/Tales of Arcadia, anyone?

birdgeoisie

leedle creecher
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, with the recent release of 3below (which i am watching slowly and trying to savor), my love for trollhunters has been renewed.

I dont have any ideas for plots but if someone is interested, im sure we can come up with something. Im also not opposed to adding in aliens and wizards and adding our own lore where its missing!

Just a few quick things: i pretty much exclusive rp fxf although i certainly am willing to do mxm, and fxm in a doubling scenario. Im semi-lit, you could say, writing a paragraph to 4 or so. I dont expect everyday activity but at least communicate if youll be gone.

I am 100% interested in doing trollhunters/3below with you. I finished it this morning and it's great! Made me want to rewatch trollhunters lol. I will PM once I am off mobile!

Heyo, I am interested in Trollhunters. I am literate, and can do several paragraphs per character.

I know this is a bit outdated but would anyone br interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back