• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Troia: Slayers vs Whisperers 2.0 (REVIVAL) Ignore reply count

remembervvinter

Ruler of Iced Caramel Macchiatos

64a35570aee51537319f69c8d09887e8.jpg

In the world of Troia, there are two working classes: Slayers and Whisperers.​

A whisperer is a person who is skilled in being able to tame and train a specified beast, typically using body language and gentle vocal encouragement rather than physical force. They tend to find the compassionate side of the animals, and usually try to protect them at all costs. Whisperers are also known as guardians, and are able to wield magic to help protect theirselves as well as the beasts that roam.

Meanwhile a slayer is the opposite. Instead of showing the beasts tender love and care, their job is to eradicate them. Basically, they are bounty hunters for specific beasts. Slayers usually grab the valuable parts of a beast (for example, a dragon's horn, a manticore's tail, etc) after they kill them to sell or auction. Their goal is to extinguish the species, and are usually driven to this because of a dark past, wanting revenge, greed, survival etc. Slayers are able to wield magic as well, but are more reliant on their specially made weapons.

In this day and age, the world of Troia is slowly slipping apart. A world that was one and being shared between the two classes, is now being broken into two. Opposites attract? Not in this case.

Tension is growing between the two classes, and war is slowly rising up. Can they solve their differences? Or will they continue to attack each other until one is eradicated?

Beast and human life are at question.

So this is an attempt to revive an old roleplay that I made earlier in the summer. It went dead after I came back from a vacation, but I really liked this roleplay so here it goes! More details are in the thread.

Troia: Slayers vs Whisperers 2.0 (REVIVAL/ACCEPTING)

This roleplay ranges from casual to detailed, sooo....if you're able to write at least a grammatically correct paragraph then you're good fam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huntrey said:
My little Mockingbird. Which side shall I join?
Any side Father. It will be easier to choose once the real thread is up. P.s. Second in command to Narcos guild is mine OAK

Mockingbird said:
Any side Father. It will be easier to choose once the real thread is up. P.s. Second in command to Narcos guild is mine OAK
Animal lover? Animal killer? So many choices.... I'll just go against TAC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back