• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Triwizard Rematch {OOC}

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

JayeTheKat

Elder Member

2004 Triwizard Rematch
Triwizard Tournament. An inter-school magical competition that consists of three dangerous tasks. The winner receives a cup, 1000 Galleons and 'eternal glory' so long as they make it that long. The last ever dangerous tournament was held in 1994, and the ending was famously tragic. Cedric Diggory lost his life to the one and only Voldemort, and since then a rematch between the schools has been delayed from when it was supposed to happen in 1999 until 2004, 5 years later. Why rematch, you say? Simple. Hogwarts cheated. Two champions vs one champion from the other schools. That's a cheat no doubt. With Voldemort finally out of the way, Durmstrang and Beauxbatons want their rematch, and Beauxbatons is hosting to ensure fair gameplay on Hogwarts end this year.

Important NPCs;
Hogwarts
Professor McGonagall - Headmistress
Professor Flitwick - Deputy Head/Supervisor
Madame Pompfrey - Nurse/Supervisor

Durmstrang

Professor Karkaroff -High Master
Lady Talpin - Dean/Supervisor
Professor Selket - Astronomy Teacher/Supervisor

Beauxbatons
Madame Maxime - Headmistress
Professor Rowel - Charms
Professor Marigny - History of Magic
Professor Vaugeois-Rowel - Transfiguration
Professor Daucourt- Astronomy
Lady Soyer- DADA
Madame Adelaide - Potions
Professor Silvestre - Arithmancy
Sir Brassard - Herbology
Professor Geiger- Muggle Studies
Professor Clement - Divination
Sir Houdin - Ancient Runes
Madame Toutain- Care of Magical Creatures
Lady Cazenave - Magizoology
Info;
This is a small group, closed roleplay. I repeat: Closed roleplay.
This basically means that you should not be creating a character if you weren't invited by me or another member, or are not listed in the tag list.
I will not be looking at characters from people other than those listed in the '@' list in the post following this one.

We will need students from all three schools, at least one from each to be a champion. If more than one champion is put forth from each school, I will randomly select from the entered students. Please be patient with me in regards to acceptance of characters and getting things moving.

xxxx

Let's have a fair game this time.
codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back