• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Victor was basically eating popcorn watching the kid being chased."Run bitch! Run!" He said laughing his ass off. It was pretty funny to watch.

“S-Sorry...” Lily murmured as she watched Bright run after him, still a little upset that her plan didn’t work out. She couldn't remember what she was supposed to do now that Adrien was going to be chased, awkwardly communicating with Ene, who, in turn, was communicating with Albright and Chelsea, trying to relay what was happening as quickly as possible.
Adrien didn’t have that much stamina. He had been trained to build it, but he was still recovering from some of the things that had happened before he came to Trinity. For whatever reason, breaking out in a full-on sprint didn’t help.
“Make me!” he yelled back. He was slowing down as Bright was speeding up, trying to figure out a plan to avoid getting hurt. He saw the gun, and that only scared him even more. It dawned on him that Bright might have been using her powers, and he was preparing to make a time loop to combat that. His logic was that the powers would mean nothing if he could get someone else stuck in it. He wasn't paying attention, and he stumbled over a rock, slowing down dramatically. Unable to recover immediately, he decided to jog and ignore the burning pain that might have been his lung. He darted back and forth to avoid whatever bullet may have been flying in his direction, his eyes flickering between red and brown as he tried to control his power.
Seeing as Adrien began doing a serpentine movement, shoot him in the leg would not do the trick at all. She'll have to do the classic takedown. She sped up drastically to the point she caught up to Adrien and put her hand on his shoulder. As soon as she did so, she spun him around so he'd face her and end up falling. She'd also tackle him with the gun pressed into his leg until they were both on the ground, Bright having to straddle him and pinned him down. She noticed his eyes flickering which she took into caution and pressed the gun more into his leg, specifically aiming at his femur. "Don't try to do anything stupid. If you do, I'll shoot you right in the femur and that'll hurt more than anything, no God will be able to inflict more pain than that." She was panting hard. If not for some of the feline traits she had adopted from that cat drug, she wouldn't be so nimble and the takedown would've been a lot more rougher. "Now do me a favor, and just behave and let us check up on you. We had to sedate you because you kept acting like a fucking kid. We're doing you a service that's free of charge but you're just being a little snot-nosed brat making it difficult for us to do our job. So come back with me, and we won't have a broken femur. Unless you enjoy pain, then I won't have a problem unloading every piece of lead into your leg." She threatened, tiredly glaring at him as she was holding the gun to his leg. She had her free hand on his shoulder, since that'd be enough to hold him down. At least, that's what she had hoped for. She assumed Adrien can just use his powers without any warning, and she probably won't be able to react in time. Pinning him down with a gun to his leg aiming at the general area of the femur, her sitting on his thighs and her hand on his shoulder pushing it down just enough. She didn't want to hurt the kid too much. The reason why she was aiming at the femur since that's where the leg can move and rotate. Meaning if she shot that, not only would he feel pain like no other than before, he won't be able to use that leg so she'll turn it into dead weight if she shot it and he was able to escape from her hold, making it a lot easier to catch him again. And she might just shoot the other femur too, making him unable to walk until they repaired his femurs.

Seeing as Adrien began doing a serpentine movement, shoot him in the leg would not do the trick at all. She'll have to do the classic takedown. She sped up drastically to the point she caught up to Adrien and put her hand on his shoulder. As soon as she did so, she spun him around so he'd face her and end up falling. She'd also tackle him with the gun pressed into his leg until they were both on the ground, Bright having to straddle him and pinned him down. She noticed his eyes flickering which she took into caution and pressed the gun more into his leg, specifically aiming at his femur. "Don't try to do anything stupid. If you do, I'll shoot you right in the femur and that'll hurt more than anything, no God will be able to inflict more pain than that." She was panting hard. If not for some of the feline traits she had adopted from that cat drug, she wouldn't be so nimble and the takedown would've been a lot more rougher. "Now do me a favor, and just behave and let us check up on you. We had to sedate you because you kept acting like a fucking kid. We're doing you a service that's free of charge but you're just being a little snot-nosed brat making it difficult for us to do our job. So come back with me, and we won't have a broken femur. Unless you enjoy pain, then I won't have a problem unloading every piece of lead into your leg." She threatened, tiredly glaring at him as she was holding the gun to his leg. She had her free hand on his shoulder, since that'd be enough to hold him down. At least, that's what she had hoped for. She assumed Adrien can just use his powers without any warning, and she probably won't be able to react in time. Pinning him down with a gun to his leg aiming at the general area of the femur, her sitting on his thighs and her hand on his shoulder pushing it down just enough. She didn't want to hurt the kid too much. The reason why she was aiming at the femur since that's where the leg can move and rotate. Meaning if she shot that, not only would he feel pain like no other than before, he won't be able to use that leg so she'll turn it into dead weight if she shot it and he was able to escape from her hold, making it a lot easier to catch him again. And she might just shoot the other femur too, making him unable to walk until they repaired his femurs.
Adrien let out a gasp as he was pinned down, shaking under her grasp. He had to admit, her threat hurt, and he had to bite his bottom lip to hold himself together. His eyes were still flickering. ‘There should be a way around this-there isn’t’ Adrien’s eyes turned solid red for a little longer then they had before, before dying back down to brown. They didn’t flicker anymore. He had tested as much as he could, starting the loop a few seconds before he was pinned down. No matter how much he sped up, no matter what direction he sprinted, Bright always caught up. He meekly raised his hands up, palms exposed. “F-Fine. You’ve got me.” he muttered, turning his head away. “Can you get off me?” he grumbled, his chest rising up and down as he tried to regain his breath. He was looking around, still trying to find a way to escape once she was off him, his surrender a very realistic lie.
“No, he’s still in one piece, they’re just in a position that looks almost sexual, I think the old man restrained him,” Ene relayed to Albright and Chelsea, definitely not taking this seriously. Lily watched worriedly. She had looked more worried when Adrien had been pinned down, but since he seemed to have surrendered, she had perked up a little, listening to Ene and watching at the same time.

Last edited:
Adrien let out a gasp as he was pinned down, shaking under her grasp. He had to admit, her threat hurt, and he had to bite his bottom lip to hold himself together. His eyes were still flickering. ‘There should be a way around this-there isn’t’ Adrien’s eyes turned solid red for a little longer then they had before, before dying back down to brown. They didn’t flicker anymore. He had tested as much as he could, starting the loop a few seconds before he was pinned down. No matter how much he sped up, no matter what direction he sprinted, Bright always caught up. He meekly raised his hands up, palms exposed. “F-Fine. You’ve got me.” he muttered, turning his head away. “Can you get off me?” he grumbled, his chest rising up and down as he tried to regain his breath. He was looking around, still trying to find a way to escape once she was off him, his surrender a very realistic lie.
“No, he’s still in one piece, they’re just in a position that looks almost sexual, I think the old man restrained him,” Ene relayed to Albright and Chelsea, definitely not taking this seriously. Lily watched worriedly. She had looked more worried when Adrien had been pinned down, but since he seemed to have surrendered, she had perked up a little, listening to Ene and watching at the same time.
Bright got up while using her powers to bring Adrien up as well. She tossed the gun away, making it disappear as she returned to Lily with Adrien floating behind her. "Alright, let's go back to the office." She said before she began pushing Lily, while carrying Adrien with her powers now in front of them so she can keep her eyes on Adrien. "So, Ene, what did you tell Chelsea and Albright anyway? I assume you said something that wouldn't be misunderstood while being taken out of context, right?" Bright asked since she had a feeling Ene had used some sort of description that could very well lead to misjudgment.

Bright got up while using her powers to bring Adrien up as well. She tossed the gun away, making it disappear as she returned to Lily with Adrien floating behind her. "Alright, let's go back to the office." She said before she began pushing Lily, while carrying Adrien with her powers now in front of them so she can keep her eyes on Adrien. "So, Ene, what did you tell Chelsea and Albright anyway? I assume you said something that wouldn't be misunderstood while being taken out of context, right?" Bright asked since she had a feeling Ene had used some sort of description that could very well lead to misjudgment.
Adrien had managed to not take any wounds. However, he had been picked up by magic, and he didn’t know if that was better or worse. He had resigned himself to his current fate, but looked frustrated anyways. Any of his plans for running away were terminated, and he was just tired now. When they walked back, Lily looked glad that both of them were okay. “You don’t trust me? I was relaying what was happening as I saw it. Don’t worry, they definitely understood” she smirked, fully aware of what she had said. Lily could only nod, Ene had used a few words that didn’t really string together for her. When she had prodded Ene for answers before Bright came back, she got none. “Even total idiots wouldn’t misunderstand something I said that easily,” Ene added, just to further solidify her information. The words she had used were questionable, definitely, but she had managed to communicate what was happening. Lily added her own small nod as her own confirmation of what Ene had said, oblivious to the words she used.

Last edited:
Adrien had managed to not take any wounds. However, he had been picked up by magic, and he didn’t know if that was better or worse. He had resigned himself to his current fate, but was pouting anyways. Any of his plans for running away were terminated, and he was just tired now. When they walked back, Lily looked glad that both of them were okay. “I was relaying what was happening as I saw it. I am a very descriptive person by nature. Don’t worry, they definitely understood” she smirked, fully aware of what she had said. Lily could only nod, Ene had used a few words that didn’t really string together for her. When she had prodded Ene for answers before Bright came back, she got none. “They’re not total idiots, I don’t think they would misunderstand something I said that easily,” Ene added, just to further solidify her information. Lily, oblivious as she was, just smiled and continued to move along, glad that it was solved reasonably peacefully.
"...Okay." Bright said casually as they made their way back. Bright didn't really want to talk much on the way back since she had tired herself out from chasing and overthinking the possibilities and hurdles she had to overcome to capture Adrien, importantly alive. Also, she's carrying Adrien using her powers the entire way, which was tasking but she had to do it or else the brat'll run away again, causing her to exert more energy and recapturing him. She thought this would be a relaxing day, but apparently not. Not in the slightest.

"...Okay." Bright said casually as they made their way back. Bright didn't really want to talk much on the way back since she had tired herself out from chasing and overthinking the possibilities and hurdles she had to overcome to capture Adrien, importantly alive. Also, she's carrying Adrien using her powers the entire way, which was tasking but she had to do it or else the brat'll run away again, causing her to exert more energy and recapturing him. She thought this would be a relaxing day, but apparently not. Not in the slightest.
Adrien sat/floated there in silence, finally admitting defeat. Lily could sense how Bright was tired, and while she wanted to help, she couldn’t think of anything to do. Ene, lacking any real way to read the mood, aimlessly floated around the phone, trying to deal with the silence. “Hey...I think Beck mentioned something about meeting you halfway. I originally denied the request, but do you want me to tell him to come over?” Ene asked, facing Bright from Lily’s phone. “It’s up to you though. I think he mentioned something about the prodigy falling asleep but there should be no problem!” she perked up as she spoke, Albright’s phone number under her fingers.

Adrien sat/floated there in silence, finally admitting defeat. Lily could sense how Bright was tired, and while she wanted to help, she couldn’t think of anything to do. Ene, lacking any real way to read the mood, aimlessly floated around the phone, trying to deal with the silence. “Hey...I think Beck mentioned something about meeting you halfway. I originally denied the request, but do you want me to tell him to come over?” Ene asked, facing Bright from Lily’s phone. “It’s up to you though. I think he mentioned something about the prodigy falling asleep but there should be no problem!” she perked up as she spoke, Albright’s phone number under her fingers.
Bright raised an eyebrow. If by prodigy, he meant by Chelsea, she should be okay with it right? And well, since Albright offered to meet up halfway, she might as well agree. "Well, if he can meet us halfway, that'd be nice. Maybe we don't have to go all the way back to the office to do a checkup." She also remembered that with the takedown, Adrien's stitches might have loosened or something. She looked at Adrien, making sure no blood is staining his shirt or anything. "Shit, I was a bit careless..." She just hoped she hasn't opened any stitches or anything.

Bright raised an eyebrow. If by prodigy, he meant by Chelsea, she should be okay with it right? And well, since Albright offered to meet up halfway, she might as well agree. "Well, if he can meet us halfway, that'd be nice. Maybe we don't have to go all the way back to the office to do a checkup." She also remembered that with the takedown, Adrien's stitches might have loosened or something. She looked at Adrien, making sure no blood is staining his shirt or anything. "Shit, I was a bit careless..." She just hoped she hasn't opened any stitches or anything.
“Understood!” Ene pressed the button, communicating with Albright. She muted the phone so that she couldn’t be heard. It was a fairly short conversation, and it wasn’t too long until Ene ended the call. “He said he’d meet you outside the cafeteria. I guess that’s a little closer to here than it is to the medical wing, but whatever,” it wasn’t an exact middle, but it would work. Adrien frowned at the location, flinching as the adrenaline wore off and he could feel his wounds again. A few of the stitches had popped open, leaving him with splotches of blood on his shirt. Either he was going to get a check up right there, or he was going to be taken back to the medical wing, he didn’t know which. He figured he would just let it happen. Lily sat there in silence with a calm smile on her face, unsure of what else she could do.

“Understood!” Ene pressed the button, communicating with Albright. She muted the phone so that she couldn’t be heard. It was a fairly short conversation, and it wasn’t too long until Ene ended the call. “He said he’d meet you outside the cafeteria. I guess that’s a little closer to here than it is to the medical wing, but whatever,” it wasn’t an exact middle, but it would work. Adrien frowned at the location, flinching as the adrenaline wore off and he could feel his wounds again. A few of the stitches had popped open, leaving him with splotches of blood on his shirt. Either he was going to get a check up right there, or he was going to be taken back to the medical wing, he didn’t know which. He figured he would just let it happen. Lily sat there in silence with a calm smile on her face, unsure of what else she could do.
Bright continued to examine Adrien further until she noticed the splotches of blood. "Shit.." She then proceeded to stop the group so she can tend to Adrien's wound. "Sorry about that, I'm going to stitch you back up.." She said before she stuck a bit of morphine into him so it'll null the pain as she worked with the stitches. She pulled up his shirt and began stitching him back up with medical supplies she had summoned. Where she got them was most likely Albright's office. She worked somehow with precision and efficiency as she continued stitching. Of course, she had sanitized her hands before she started the procedure but she doubted that anything bad would happen. Plus if something did happen, she could just blame his power's side effects. It was a terribly cruel lie but she didn't feel like taking on a lawsuit.

Bright continued to examine Adrien further until she noticed the splotches of blood. "Shit.." She then proceeded to stop the group so she can tend to Adrien's wound. "Sorry about that, I'm going to stitch you back up.." She said before she stuck a bit of morphine into him so it'll null the pain as she worked with the stitches. She pulled up his shirt and began stitching him back up with medical supplies she had summoned. Where she got them was most likely Albright's office. She worked somehow with precision and efficiency as she continued stitching. Of course, she had sanitized her hands before she started the procedure but she doubted that anything bad would happen. Plus if something did happen, she could just blame his power's side effects. It was a terribly cruel lie but she didn't feel like taking on a lawsuit.
Adrien frowned, flinching as he felt the morphine. “Weren’t we going to see a doctor?” he asked, but he couldn’t make any real physical movements. Lily turned away again, while Ene just frowned. “You’re only physically older than me by a few years, there’s no way you have a medical degree!” he hissed, twitching whenever the needle got close. Mental age meant nothing to him, but he didn’t really assume that other people were in the same situation he was in. Ene was typing something again, presumably informing Albright that they would be arriving a little later than anticipated.

Adrien frowned, flinching as he felt the morphine. “Weren’t we going to see a doctor?” he asked, but he couldn’t make any real physical movements. Lily turned away again, while Ene just frowned. “You’re only physically older than me by a few years, there’s no way you have a medical degree!” he hissed, twitching whenever the needle got close. Mental age meant nothing to him, but he didn’t really assume that other people were in the same situation he was in. Ene was typing something again, presumably informing Albright that they would be arriving a little later than anticipated.
"Shush, like you, my mentality is actually older than I look. In fact, when I died for the first time, your great great grandfather wasn't even born, let alone his parents having not met up in bed yet." Bright bluntly retorted as she finished up stitching and returning the medical supplies back to Albright's office. She then used her telekinesis to absorb the blood from Adrien's shirt and put it in a bag so maybe she can shove it back into his blood stream, or give it to Aria since it seems like she'll need a lot of blood. She then began making the group move again, getting closer to the cafeteria. "

"Shush, like you, my mentality is actually older than I look. In fact, when I died for the first time, your great great grandfather wasn't even born, let alone his parents having not met up in bed yet." Bright bluntly retorted as she finished up stitching and returning the medical supplies back to Albright's office. She then used her telekinesis to absorb the blood from Adrien's shirt and put it in a bag so maybe she can shove it back into his blood stream, or give it to Aria since it seems like she'll need a lot of blood. She then began making the group move again, getting closer to the cafeteria. "
Adrien tilted his head, staring at Bright with narrowed eyes. “That’s very trustworthy, I believe that was around the time there was cocaine in Coca Cola?” He retorted, frowning. “A plus medical support,” he added, before turning again, trying to find a way to move his head so it was comfortable. Soon they were moving again, and he just quietly moved along with them. “What Are you going to do with the blood?” Lily asked Bright, trying to see either Albright or Chelsea’s hair, which was easier for her to notice than their actual faces.

Adrien tilted his head, staring at Bright with narrowed eyes. “That’s very trustworthy, I believe that was around the time there was cocaine in Coca Cola?” He retorted, frowning. “A plus medical support,” he added, before turning again, trying to find a way to move his head so it was comfortable. Soon they were moving again, and he just quietly moved along with them. “What Are you going to do with the blood?” Lily asked Bright, trying to see either Albright or Chelsea’s hair, which was easier for her to notice than their actual faces.
Bright decided to ignore Adrien's constant whining and paid attention to Lily's question. She knew she was going to ask about the blood that's now bagged up in a pint bag and decided to tell her what she'll do with it. "I'm probably gonna shove it back into Adrien or give it to Aria. Most likely I'll try to make sure there's no thread or fibers from his shirt so it doesn't pollute his blood stream. However if I can't do that, I'll just give it to Aria since she probably knows what to do with it more than me." She said with a shrug. She soon reached the cafeteria, parking Lily next to the door and sitting Adrien down on the floor next to Lily as she leaned against the wall. "Now we just gotta wait for Albright.." Bright said as she let out a sigh.

Bright decided to ignore Adrien's constant whining and paid attention to Lily's question. She knew she was going to ask about the blood that's now bagged up in a pint bag and decided to tell her what she'll do with it. "I'm probably gonna shove it back into Adrien or give it to Aria. Most likely I'll try to make sure there's no thread or fibers from his shirt so it doesn't pollute his blood stream. However if I can't do that, I'll just give it to Aria since she probably knows what to do with it more than me." She said with a shrug. She soon reached the cafeteria, parking Lily next to the door and sitting Adrien down on the floor next to Lily as she leaned against the wall. "Now we just gotta wait for Albright.." Bright said as she let out a sigh.
“Shove it back into him? Wouldn’t that be sexual?” Lily asked. Ene was caught by surprise and broke down into hysterics, laughing so hard that her chest hurt. “D-Doesn’t that mean uncomfortable?” she asked, her face turning red. Adrien’s cheeks had become flushed as well, and he looked away, “What I would give to be that innocent,” Adrien muttered, trying to hide his face until his cheeks cooled down. The situation was changed by the appearance of Albright and Chelsea. Chelsea was on Albright’s shoulders, pointing out the group to him. “Well, it looks like everyone’s in one piece, so that’s good...but who’s blood is that?” was the first thing that came out of Albright’s mouth, Chelsea sliding off his shoulders and jumping down next to him. Her cat ears were gone and she was wearing a lab coat, and, other than looking a little drowsy, she looked fine. She was also curious as to whose blood it was, taking a can of coffee out of her pocket, both waiting for an answer.

Last edited:
“Shove it back into him? Wouldn’t that be sexual?” Lily asked. Ene was caught by surprise and broke down into hysterics, laughing so hard that her chest hurt. “D-Doesn’t that mean uncomfortable?” she asked, her face turning red. Adrien’s cheeks had become flushed as well, and he looked away, “What I would give to be that innocent,” Adrien muttered, trying to hide his face until his cheeks cooled down. The situation was changed by the appearance of Albright and Chelsea. Chelsea was on Albright’s shoulders, pointing out the group to him. “Well, it looks like everyone’s in one piece, so that’s good...but who’s blood is that?” was the first thing that came out of Albright’s mouth, Chelsea sliding off his shoulders and jumping down next to him. Her cat ears were gone and she was wearing a lab coat, and, other than looking a little drowsy, she looked fine. She was also curious as to whose blood it was, taking a can of coffee out of her pocket, both waiting for an answer.
"What the--- No, Lily, no, I'm going to... Ugh screw it, I'm giving it to Aria." She said shaking her head but chuckling at the same time, her cheeks a bit pink from both embarrassment and laughter because of Lily's innocence. She didn't want to see Lily's innocence end up being ruined, and neither did Lunaria. She then caught sight of Albright and Chelsea, in which to her surprise her cat ears were gone. Bright still had her effects of the pill still on going and she listened to their questions. She held the bag and shrugged. "It's... Adrien's blood. With the take down, he popped a few stitches so I had to stitch him back up. This was just the blood that was drained from his shirt. Dunno if it's entirely clean without all the lint and fibers from the shirt so I was just thinking about giving it to Aria. How she consumes it is not of my problem." She stated bluntly since shoving the blood back into Adrien was right out, due to reasons involving Lily. Her innocence, to Bright, is both a gift and a curse. It's really cute to see but it just limits her from doing or saying anything crazy.

"What the--- No, Lily, no, I'm going to... Ugh screw it, I'm giving it to Aria." She said shaking her head but chuckling at the same time. She then caught sight of Albright and Chelsea, in which to her surprise her cat ears were gone. Bright still had her effects of the pill still on going and she listened to their questions. She held the bag and shrugged. "It's... Adrien's blood. With the take down, he popped a few stitches so I had to stitch him back up. This was just the blood that was drained from his shirt. Dunno if it's entirely clean without all the lint and fibers from the shirt so I was just thinking about giving it to Aria. How she consumes it is not of my problem." She stated bluntly since shoving the blood back into Adrien was right out, due to reasons involving Lily. Her innocence, to Bright, is both a gift and a curse. It's really cute to see but it just limits her from doing or saying anything crazy.
Lily’s cheeks were still flushed, “Sorry...I’m so sorry...” she murmured. She lowered her head, her white hair hiding both of her eyes from sight. She was still wondering what sexual meant, but her embarrassment told her this wasn’t the time. With both Adrien and Lily embarrassed to silence, that left Chelsea and Albright free to listen to Bright’s explanation. “That’ll probably be a better use for it,” Albright said, Chelsea nodding next to him. She was shaking a little from the caffeine, but she took another sip of the coffee anyways. “Wait...What would she do with the blood?” Ene tilted her head, before something clicked into place in her artificial brain. “Hey. Old man. When or if you take that blood to her, can I tag along?” she could drop by any time she wanted, but she wanted someone to witness her asking the questions in her mind. The night of the ceremony had flashed back into her head, bringing with it what she had witnessed during the fight. More specifically, the unidentifiable blood girl Ene had swore she had seen somewhere before. Needless to say, she had questions that she wanted to ask, and with this newfound statement about giving her blood, she had an outlet to ask said questions.

Lily’s cheeks were still flushed, “Sorry...I’m so sorry...” she murmured. She lowered her head, her white hair hiding both of her eyes from sight. She was still wondering what sexual meant, but her embarrassment told her this wasn’t the time. With both Adrien and Lily embarrassed to silence, that left Chelsea and Albright free to listen to Bright’s explanation. “That’ll probably be a better use for it,” Albright said, Chelsea nodding next to him. She was shaking a little from the caffeine, but she took another sip of the coffee anyways. “Wait...What would she do with the blood?” Ene tilted her head, before something clicked into place in her artificial brain. “Hey. Old man. When or if you take that blood to her, can I tag along?” she could drop by any time she wanted, but she wanted someone to witness her asking the questions in her mind. The night of the ceremony had flashed back into her head, bringing with it what she had witnessed during the fight. More specifically, the unidentifiable blood girl Ene had swore she had seen somewhere before. Needless to say, she had questions that she wanted to ask, and with this newfound statement about giving her blood, she had an outlet to ask said questions.
"Eh? Sure." Bright said to Ene, curious what she was wanted to do with Aria. She would ask why she wanted to talk to Aria, but she figured it was Ene's business really. "So, Albright, what now?" She asked since now that they were here with Adrien, she wondered what Albright and Chelsea had in mind for him. Hopefully it was just a quick checkup.

"Eh? Sure." Bright said to Ene, curious what she was wanted to do with Aria. She would ask why she wanted to talk to Aria, but she figured it was Ene's business really. "So, Albright, what now?" She asked since now that they were here with Adrien, she wondered what Albright and Chelsea had in mind for him. Hopefully it was just a quick checkup.
Ene smiled at the confirmation, glad she was getting closer to solving the mystery. “Adrien, come over here,” when asked what to do, Albright walked closer to Adrien, and then basically asked for him to close the space between them. Adrien stopped staring at his shoes for one second to actually get up and turn around. Albright looked at the wound, just carefully checking that everything was still in place. “You did a good job fixing the stitches,” Albright said to Bright. He could tell which ones had popped, but he couldn’t find anything wrong with her stitches. “There’s no problems as of right now, if you develop any, around this wound or otherwise, I would advise to come back to the office and see us. Chelsea, give him the medication,” Chelsea took a small bottle of pills out of her pocket, holding them out for Adrien to take. “These are just basic painkillers.” she explained, “Take one every eight hours if you’re feeling excessive pain, and take one an hour before you come see us to get them removed,” Adrien took the prescription, along with a paper that Chelsea handed him, a little reluctantly. “Can I leave now?” he frowned, looking between Albright and Bright. “We’ll just track you down if we need anything else, so unless Bright needs you for something, you should be good,” Albright said, Adrien looking over at Bright for her confirmation as well.

Ene smiled at the confirmation, glad she was getting closer to solving the mystery. “Adrien, come over here,” when asked what to do, Albright walked closer to Adrien, and then basically asked for him to close the space between them. Adrien stopped staring at his shoes for one second to actually get up and turn around. Albright looked at the wound, just carefully checking that everything was still in place. “You did a good job fixing the stitches,” Albright said to Bright. He could tell which ones had popped, but he couldn’t find anything wrong with her stitches. “There’s no problems as of right now, if you develop any, around this wound or otherwise, I would advise to come back to the office and see us. Chelsea, give him the medication,” Chelsea took a small bottle of pills out of her pocket, holding them out for Adrien to take. “These are just basic painkillers.” she explained, “Take one every eight hours if you’re feeling excessive pain, and take one an hour before you come see us to get them removed,” Adrien took the prescription, along with a paper that Chelsea handed him, a little reluctantly. “Can I leave now?” he frowned, looking between Albright and Bright. “We’ll just track you down if we need anything else, so unless Bright needs you for something, you should be good,” Albright said, Adrien looking over at Bright for her confirmation as well.
Bright released Adrien from her powers and nodded her head up, motioning him to go. "See ya around then." She said to Adrien, figuring he'd just bolt. It wasn't really her problem now if Adrien popped a stitch by just moving too fast. She then looked at Albright and Chelsea and then to Lily. She was still holding the bag of blood so she just shrugged. "Anyone wanna help me find Aria?"

Bright released Adrien from her powers and nodded her head up, motioning him to go. "See ya around then." She said to Adrien, figuring he'd just bolt. It wasn't really her problem now if Adrien popped a stitch by just moving too fast. She then looked at Albright and Chelsea and then to Lily. She was still holding the bag of blood so she just shrugged. "Anyone wanna help me find Aria?"
Adrien did bolt as soon as he was told he could leave. He was there one second, and then gone the next. “I think I’m going to head back to my dorm...” Lily confessed. She felt bad, but it had been a whole ordeal and she really didn’t want to overstay her welcome. With Albright and Chelsea, it was a buy one get one free, since neither really wanted to leave the other alone. “We might as well tag along,” Albright shrugged, “If you’re okay with that anyways,” Chelsea held her phone up, Ene floating into the screen. “I can help find her!” she spoke up, since she was definitely coming along, whether she had to use someone’s phone or use the wiring in the walls. “I guess we’ll go then?” Albright asked, both him and Chelsea also wondering why Ene wanted to tag along, but Ene obviously wasn’t going to share until they got there.

Adrien did bolt as soon as he was told he could leave. He was there one second, and then gone the next. “I think I’m going to head back to my dorm...” Lily confessed. She felt bad, but it had been a whole ordeal and she really didn’t want to overstay her welcome. With Albright and Chelsea, it was a buy one get one free, since neither really wanted to leave the other alone. “We might as well tag along,” Albright shrugged, “If you’re okay with that anyways,” Chelsea held her phone up, Ene floating into the screen. “I can help find her!” she spoke up, since she was definitely coming along, whether she had to use someone’s phone or use the wiring in the walls. “I guess we’ll go then?” Albright asked, both him and Chelsea also wondering why Ene wanted to tag along, but Ene obviously wasn’t going to share until they got there.
"Sure, let's go." Bright said before she turned around and immediately saw Aria standing there. "Oh, hey." Aria just said simply as Bright was still holding the bag of blood. "I thought I smelled blood earlier so I came over. Turns out I was right, who would've known?" Bright then shrugged and held out the bag of blood out towards her. Aria raised an eyebrow a bit confused. "Here, it's blood we got from a patient. It was drained out of his shirt so it may have some lint in it? I don't know. I just thought it'd be best to give it to you." She said bluntly before Aria just let out a small chuckle before accepting the bag. "Thank you." She said before she bowed and turned to leave. If it was anything, this would have to be Ene's chance to ask her. Her window for asking was closing very fast. It was more of a quick-time reaction sequence than anything else.

"Sure, let's go." Bright said before she turned around and immediately saw Aria standing there. "Oh, hey." Aria just said simply as Bright was still holding the bag of blood. "I thought I smelled blood earlier so I came over. Turns out I was right, who would've known?" Bright then shrugged and held out the bag of blood out towards her. Aria raised an eyebrow a bit confused. "Here, it's blood we got from a patient. It was drained out of his shirt so it may have some lint in it? I don't know. I just thought it'd be best to give it to you." She said bluntly before Aria just let out a small chuckle before accepting the bag. "Thank you." She said before she bowed and turned to leave. If it was anything, this would have to be Ene's chance to ask her. Her window for asking was closing very fast. It was more of a quick-time reaction sequence than anything else.
Albright jumped when Aria came out of seemingly nowhere, Chelsea just staying the way she was. They were both asking the same thing in their heads ‘She can smell blood?’ but neither one said anything aloud. The exchange was rather quick, and while Ene had been trying to figure out a nickname, her window was closing, and she jumped to attention. A quick shock came out of the phone, making Chelsea’s hand twitch a little, but Ene didn’t care. “Hey! Aria! I have a question!” she called out, using her hands like a megaphone. “Where were you on the night of the ceremony? While the battle was happening?” she asked, waving her arm, as if that would somehow gain her attention. Basically, she was trying to get Aria to turn back around, and if that didn't work, she would have to chase her.

Last edited:
Albright jumped when Aria came out of seemingly nowhere, Chelsea just staying the way she was. They were both asking the same thing in their heads ‘She can smell blood?’ but neither one said anything aloud. The exchange was rather quick, and while Ene had been trying to figure out a nickname, her window was closing, and she jumped to attention. A quick shock came out of the phone, making Chelsea’s hand twitch a little, but Ene didn’t care. “Hey! Aria! I have a question!” she called out, using her hands like a megaphone. “Where were you on the night of the ceremony? While the battle was happening?” she asked, waving her arm, as if that would somehow gain her attention. Basically, she was trying to get Aria to turn back around, and if that didn't work, she would have to chase her.
Aria stopped and turned around. She thought that voice sounded familiar. "Ene?" She asked as she looked towards the group again, her eyes darting for any electronic until she saw Chelsea's phone. "...Hm? There was a battle during the ceremony?" Aria asked, as if she had no idea about the battle. Either she was completely lying or she had no clue what was going on during that time. In which case, she was lying. She knew the battle happened clearly because she was involved in it but Libitina had shown herself so neither Aria or her real identity, Jin, wouldn't be caught. Since it was relating to the ceremony, she decided to pull a fast one on Ene. "Wait, if there was a battle, that means everyone got back safely, right? Since, Lily is here fine and well." She said looking towards Lily. She had a concerned look on her face for sure, one that she was most likely her acting like it. Since Lily was terribly innocent, it's so easy to fake a concerned look because half of the time, it was true to an extent.

Aria stopped and turned around. She thought that voice sounded familiar. "Ene?" She asked as she looked towards the group again, her eyes darting for any electronic until she saw Chelsea's phone. "...Hm? There was a battle during the ceremony?" Aria asked, as if she had no idea about the battle. Either she was completely lying or she had no clue what was going on during that time. In which case, she was lying. She knew the battle happened clearly because she was involved in it but Libitina had shown herself so neither Aria or her real identity, Jin, wouldn't be caught. Since it was relating to the ceremony, she decided to pull a fast one on Ene. "Wait, if there was a battle, that means everyone got back safely, right? Since, Lily is here fine and well." She said looking towards Lily. She had a concerned look on her face for sure, one that she was most likely her acting like it. Since Lily was terribly innocent, it's so easy to fake a concerned look because half of the time, it was true to an extent.
Ene scowled. “Don’t lie to me. Even if you weren’t lying, that makes you almost as obvious as Lily! That’s pathetic.” she sighed, pulling up the article in the school newspaper, before remembering that she was on Chelsea’s phone. Lily blinked when she was mentioned, nodding. “Yes...yes I’m fine! They sent us back to our dorms and the event was postponed,” she smiled. “There weren’t any casulties...wait! Don’t change the subject!” Ene hissed, the circles in her eyes turning red. “Answer the question! I have security feeds so there’s no point in lying,” she interrogated, slamming her hands down on an invisible table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back