trigger the avatar above you with one sentence

Mayhaps thou hath me outmatched in both deceit and outright folly, but aside from that, I fail to see whither thou staketh thine claim.

At this time of night I don't have the energy or care required to put effort towards deciphering your attempt at Old English; it's definitely bullshit anyway.

With such a tiny brain, one can only expect a similarly dysfunctional memory; it's bullshit because you wrote it, love.

Well, I may or may not rethink my entire system of belief if someone as damaged as you also accepts the Theory of Relativity... written by Albert Einstein(there you go again mixing up your history facts).

If everything I say is incorrect, as you propose, then I propose that you not only exist, but have experienced love before.

Whew, I was afraid I'd have to break the bad news--but incorrect on the latter, because I really am a people-person, just not a stupid-people-person--which is why I'm afraid we would never get along.

I was about to insult you, but I don't think anything I can say will measure up to what nature did all by itself.

(Ah. You crossed the line. His only flaw is that his cause of death wasn't diabetes.)
I feel like your avatar is an accurate representation of you, which is just about the most insulting, honest thing I've ever typed down.

(Ah. You crossed the line. His only flaw is that his cause of death wasn't diabetes.)
I feel like your avatar is an accurate representation of you, which is just about the most insulting, honest thing I've ever typed down.
W-WELL THIS GIF IS AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF YOU !!!
S1DWT0l.gif

And therein lies the reason your mob is failing; you believe that not only do dung peddlers exist, but they're a profitable career.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back