• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Trials by Fire AG (Game End)

Would love to join but I'll be away from network between the 28th to the 4th, so I'll not be able to participate in this one!

[QUOTE="Lord Zanicus]Would love to join but I'll be away from network between the 28th to the 4th, so I'll not be able to participate in this one!

[/QUOTE]
It's kay Zani. We'll see you on the next one

[QUOTE="Serious Face]I'll join up
#loveAGs

[/QUOTE]
Glad to have a new face!! Welcome to the third assassin game!

[QUOTE="Sombra Arcana]Glad to have a new face!! Welcome to the third assassin game!

[/QUOTE]
Hehehe...don't know if it was intentional or not, but that first sentence got me giggling.

And thank you! I saw the whole "Trial by Fire" thing and knew I HAD to sign up. After all, there's nothing I love more than burning people Ali-I mean these Town of Salem type games!

I am totally not a psychopathic top-hat

[QUOTE="Serious Face]Hehehe...don't know if it was intentional or not, but that first sentence got me giggling.
And thank you! I saw the whole "Trial by Fire" thing and knew I HAD to sign up. After all, there's nothing I love more than burning people Ali-I mean these Town of Salem type games!

I am totally not a psychopathic top-hat

[/QUOTE]
I wish you have fun and invite people. We're 8 players short!

I

[QUOTE="Sombra Arcana]I wish you have fun and invite people. We're 8 players short!

[/QUOTE]
I'll do my best to have fun!...And I'll see what I can do about inviting people.

(^.^)(^.^)

[QUOTE="Sombra Arcana]
:D !! This game will start when Worlds Collide finish :D

[/QUOTE]
I'll be looking forward to it!

Last edited by a moderator:
This really is interesting~ I'm definitely joining! Thanks for the invitation ^_^ #loveAGs ( Though I don't think I have Private Messaging yet )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back