• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Treat me well Senpai (◕‿◕✿) (Looking for Long Term Partner)

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So uh.....hi. I'm Wizard, you can call me DWiz, Max, TDW, The Dark Wizard. I own the site and I'm nervous as hell writing a request to find a partner. First time I do one of these as I'm normally used to roleplaying in large groups but I haven't had time for that lately between health concerns and running the site.

I'm looking for a partner, hopefully long term in RPing and one that can post any length, I can give you six paragraphs depending on the day or two lines. I also have a problem with getting bored/tired of something too quickly unless it greatly resonates, so I need a partner that will jump from RP to RP with me. This last part is really important to me, so I don't upset you.

Things that I like:

Fantasy: Heroes, Villians, Magic, Other Races

Sci-Fi: Epic Space Operas, Augmentation, Dystopian, Space Travel.

Modern: Slice of Life (If romantic, I prefer MxM because I'm gay), Gangs, Modern Fantasy,

And many others from horror to vampires to the all different supernatural.

I honestly don't dislike many kinds of RP but if I do I will let you know.

What ever really.....I can also do some fandoms.

If you are interested just post below and let me know what kind of idea you have :) !

Hi, I'm back from a long hiatus and I'm also looking for someone to RP with me and doesn't bail out on me randomly ಗಾ ﹏ ಗಾ

I love fantasy - that's like my baby - and sculpting an entirely new world with new races makes me feel way too excited.

I'm also a detailed RP'er, and my posts can be around 2k words, however, this tends to vary with my interest for the actual RP.

If you're interested, let me know, and I can divulge some of my ideas ╰(◉ᾥ◉)╯

Ion said:
Hi, I'm back from a long hiatus and I'm also looking for someone to RP with me and doesn't bail out on me randomly ಗಾ ﹏ ಗಾ
I love fantasy - that's like my baby - and sculpting an entirely new world with new races makes me feel way too excited.

I'm also a detailed RP'er, and my posts can be around 2k words, however, this tends to vary with my interest for the actual RP.

Sure, let me know what you have in mind.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]So uh.....hi. I'm Wizard, you can call me DWiz, Max, TDW, The Dark Wizard. I own the site and I'm nervous as hell writing a request to find a partner. First time I do one of these as I'm normally used to roleplaying in large groups but I haven't had time for that lately between health concerns and running the site.
I'm looking for a partner, hopefully long term in RPing and one that can post any length, I can give you six paragraphs depending on the day or two lines. I also have a problem with getting bored/tired of something too quickly unless it greatly resonates, so I need a partner that will jump from RP to RP with me. This last part is really important to me, so I don't upset you.

Things that I like:

Fantasy: Heroes, Villians, Magic, Other Races

Sci-Fi: Epic Space Operas, Augmentation, Dystopian, Space Travel.

Modern: Slice of Life (If romantic, I prefer MxM because I'm gay), Gangs, Modern Fantasy,

And many others from horror to vampires to the all different supernatural.

I honestly don't dislike many kinds of RP but if I do I will let you know.

What ever really.....I can also do some fandoms.

If you are interested just post below and let me know what kind of idea you have :) !

[/QUOTE]
Uh... Hi.

#SociallyAwkward

I don't have any ideas at the moment, (In the process of developing an RP with a friend so currently at a mind blank. "^W^) But you seem to have similar interests to me!!~ (Except the MxM thing... I totally respect, I'm female so I just don't Rp that very well... xD )

So... yeah.

... (:3)

Ion said:

Now you've got me interested!!~ xD

TheHappyPikachu said:
Now you've got me interested!!~ xD
I'm trying to type some up but I'm distracted by my lunch that's cooking... -Drools.-

I'll try to post the few ideas quickly (ॢ◕ัڡ ◕ั ॢ)

Ion said:
I'm trying to type some up but I'm distracted by my lunch that's cooking... -Drools.-
I'll try to post the few ideas quickly (ॢ◕ัڡ ◕ั ॢ)
Kk!!~ xD

I'm about to eat dinner, Squid N' Chips. :D :D :D

(I'm Australian... In Australia.)

~G'Day Mate!!!~

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Sure, let me know what you have in mind.

[/QUOTE]
By accident, A is transported into a world of old. One where the Gods and Rituals rule the people, and the ever growing fear of Hybrids limits the lives of those prospering on the Great Lands. Confused and scared, A tries to find a way to go back home but instead finds him/herself in the hands of B. B is an important ruler in this world [this needs further work] and wishes to send A back to his/her own world but soon the people around B seek to use A as a way to save their world. Believing that A has been sent from the Gods, they believe that by sacrificing A to the Hybrids, their people will be saved. The prophecy of Old appears once more, stating that a hero sent by the Gods will either destroy this world or save it. —> Still need to work out whether the Hybrids are just like monsters or not. I also need to be aware of the level of gore you’re willing to handle.

The world of [blank] has been divided for centuries. With the grace of the two moons and under protection of the Evenstar, the land has been peaceful. Yet a new threat looms in the distance. The Varék which have been living peacefully in their tribes to the East have started to stir. And their numbers are vastly growing. Astride their reptilian mounts [still needs a name], they’ve started attacking nearby villages. The different factions of [insert name of the world] need to come together to fight the Varék when it becomes increasingly clear that a darker and much more terrifying power is helping them move; with the goal to take over [world name]. But the factions have long despised each other and working together may spark conflict upon themselves. —>
Hereby I have the idea to have the factions be divided according to their mounts. So we could have those that move in the sky with flying animals, those who ride wolves/deers/whatever else you can come up with. Each will have a specific culture and belief, and then we can take it from there. Obvvy, A and B will be part of different/same factions.

The planet is suffering [There’s a whole background story about it that I will post in case you’re interested in it, ‘cause it’s pretty long… and my lunch is seriously distracting]. The winged beings - Landians - that live upon this planet have become increasingly concerned as the planet which they live on slowly dies. The light that it pulsates every few seconds like a heartbeat over the surface of the planet, is slowly fading. Because of the richness of their planet, other races have tried to take over, and in the flurry of war; the King sends out those he thinks most capable to look for a solution. It is rumoured that a hidden planet, by the name of 32X, has something in its core to save their dying planet. Thus a galactic adventure begins! —>
We can throw in some monsters and space pirates at this part. Planet 32X will also be under raid from other races so char A and B can choose to be from the same planet or from different ones. We can believe that other planets might as well be suffering aka endless possibilities.

These are the three I like at the moment, I have others as well if you're interested in mermaids or gladiator stuff. But I have to go now, so I hope there's something in between that sparks your interest. I'm always open to some adjustments.

Ion said:
By accident, A is transported into a world of old. One where the Gods and Rituals rule the people, and the ever growing fear of Hybrids limits the lives of those prospering on the Great Lands. Confused and scared, A tries to find a way to go back home but instead finds him/herself in the hands of B. B is an important ruler in this world [this needs further work] and wishes to send A back to his/her own world but soon the people around B seek to use A as a way to save their world. Believing that A has been sent from the Gods, they believe that by sacrificing A to the Hybrids, their people will be saved. The prophecy of Old appears once more, stating that a hero sent by the Gods will either destroy this world or save it. —> Still need to work out whether the Hybrids are just like monsters or not. I also need to be aware of the level of gore you’re willing to handle.
The world of [blank] has been divided for centuries. With the grace of the two moons and under protection of the Evenstar, the land has been peaceful. Yet a new threat looms in the distance. The Varék which have been living peacefully in their tribes to the East have started to stir. And their numbers are vastly growing. Astride their reptilian mounts [still needs a name], they’ve started attacking nearby villages. The different factions of [insert name of the world] need to come together to fight the Varék when it becomes increasingly clear that a darker and much more terrifying power is helping them move; with the goal to take over [world name]. But the factions have long despised each other and working together may spark conflict upon themselves. —>
Hereby I have the idea to have the factions be divided according to their mounts. So we could have those that move in the sky with flying animals, those who ride wolves/deers/whatever else you can come up with. Each will have a specific culture and belief, and then we can take it from there. Obvvy, A and B will be part of different/same factions.

The planet is suffering [There’s a whole background story about it that I will post in case you’re interested in it, ‘cause it’s pretty long… and my lunch is seriously distracting]. The winged beings - Landians - that live upon this planet have become increasingly concerned as the planet which they live on slowly dies. The light that it pulsates every few seconds like a heartbeat over the surface of the planet, is slowly fading. Because of the richness of their planet, other races have tried to take over, and in the flurry of war; the King sends out those he thinks most capable to look for a solution. It is rumoured that a hidden planet, by the name of 32X, has something in its core to save their dying planet. Thus a galactic adventure begins! —>
We can throw in some monsters and space pirates at this part. Planet 32X will also be under raid from other races so char A and B can choose to be from the same planet or from different ones. We can believe that other planets might as well be suffering aka endless possibilities.

These are the three I like at the moment, I have others as well if you're interested in mermaids or gladiator stuff. But I have to go now, so I hope there's something in between that sparks your interest. I'm always open to some adjustments.

I like number 2...
xD

Also mermaids are-... you know... cool. (Hiding love for mermaids, I'm a tom-boy but I freakin' love those things.
xD )

Seeing as you have a line I won't interrupt anythin' but if you ever need someone, let me know. I'd be happy to RP with yah! ^_^

StoneWolf18 said:
Seeing as you have a line I won't interrupt anythin' but if you ever need someone, let me know. I'd be happy to RP with yah! ^_^
What did you have in mind :) ?

I haven't accepted any one yet, I'll most likely wait a day or two to let plenty of people reply.

No need to be afraid :3 We all get super crazy nervous writing these I think. :3

Anyways, I'm cool with pretty much anything and if you have a plot you really wanna work on, I wouldn't mind :) that, or we can come up with something together. If it comes to hopping and jumping around, that's totally cool. Sometimes that's really fun if you wanna just work on like...small ideas and not full fledged epics. :3

Other than that, Slice of Life and Gangs are up my alley, but I'm pretty good at fantasy and sci-fi too, just whatever happens to float your boat at the time.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]What did you have in mind :) ?
I haven't accepted any one yet, I'll most likely wait a day or two to let plenty of people reply.

[/QUOTE]
Well let me list some plots and pairings that can go with them. I'm trying to think of something that strays from the stereotypes and most are not that romantically involved. (If marked with an asterisk, that means the character is supernatural in some way that being powers, races etc. When bolded with one, that means it would have to be in order to have the plot make sense. If not then the one playing that character can choose. When something is italicized, then that character is eligible for any fantasy race not just pertaining to supernatural such as elves, dwarves, etc.)

Modern(Though they can be translated into another time if wanted)

> We could do something like our characters are related somehow. Parents are killed and they gotta go live with some creepy ass uncle/One of them has to come there and live while the other is uncle's child making them cousins/They aren't related at all and one is the neighbor who warns the one moving in with the uncle about some weird occurrences that have been going on in the house.

Cousin* x One moving in

Sibling x Sibling

Neighbor x OMI

> The classic "let's go play in a dark, graveyard behind an abandoned church at midnight."

Stupid party to suggest this x One tagging along*

Stupid party doing this x Graveyard Inhabitant*

> Kidnapped?

(There are many things that could go along with this one, ask me if interested.)

> (Please AVOID this one) they are the "chosen ones"

(Not going to elaborate due to this being a ‘last resort’ plot)

> Spend the night in said church or that one abandoned house everyone avoids

Stupid party doing this x Church Inhabitant*

> Goes to collect inheritance(based off of a game)

(will explain if interested because this can get extremely clichè)

Medieval

> Part of a monster hunting guild

Guild member x Guild Master

Guild Member x Guild Member

Guild Member x
Guild Member*

Guild Member*
x Guild Member*

> Fighting said guild

Guild member x Monster*

Guild Master x
Rebel Monster Leader*

Monster*
x Monster*

> Jail Break

Innocent* x Innocent*

Innocent* x Guilty*

Guilty* x Guilty*

Guilty* x Guard*

Innocent* x Guard*

> Slavery/Servant

Enslaved x Enslaved

Enslaved x Master*

Servant x Servant

Servant x Master*

> Something involving blackmail

(I have a few ideas about this if interested)

> A character gets lost while in the woods and stumbles upon a -insert structure here-

Lost x One Living There*

Lost x Lost

I also have a few fandom ideas if interested. These are mostly centered around fantasy but can be translated into any genre.

StoneWolf18 said:
Well let me list some plots and pairings that can go with them. I'm trying to think of something that strays from the stereotypes and most are not that romantically involved. (If marked with an asterisk, that means the character is supernatural in some way that being powers, races etc. When bolded with one, that means it would have to be in order to have the plot make sense. If not then the one playing that character can choose. When something is italicized, then that character is eligible for any fantasy race not just pertaining to supernatural such as elves, dwarves, etc.)

Modern(Though they can be translated into another time if wanted)

> We could do something like our characters are related somehow. Parents are killed and they gotta go live with some creepy ass uncle/One of them has to come there and live while the other is uncle's child making them cousins/They aren't related at all and one is the neighbor who warns the one moving in with the uncle about some weird occurrences that have been going on in the house.

Cousin* x One moving in

Sibling x Sibling

Neighbor x OMI

> The classic "let's go play in a dark, graveyard behind an abandoned church at midnight."

Stupid party doing this x Graveyard Inhabitant*

> Kidnapped?

(There are many things that could go along with this one, ask me if interested.)

> (Please AVOID this one) they are the "chosen ones"

(Not going to elaborate due to this being a ‘last resort’ plot)

> Spend the night in said church or that one abandoned house everyone avoids

Stupid party doing this x Church Inhabitant*

> Goes to collect inheritance(based off of a game)

(will explain if interested because this can get extremely clichè)

Medieval

> Part of a monster hunting guild

Guild member x Guild Master

Guild Member x Guild Member

Guild Member x
Guild Member*

Guild Member*
x Guild Member*

> Fighting said guild

Guild member x Monster*

Guild Master x
Rebel Monster Leader*

Monster*
x Monster*

> Jail Break

Innocent* x Innocent*

Innocent* x Guilty*

Guilty* x Guilty*

Guilty* x Guard*

Innocent* x Guard*

> Slavery/Servant

Enslaved x Enslaved

Enslaved x Master*

Servant x Servant

Servant x Master*

> Something involving blackmail

(I have a few ideas about this if interested)

> A character gets lost while in the woods and stumbles upon a -insert structure here-

Lost x One Living There*

Lost x Lost

I also have a few fandom ideas if interested. These are mostly centered around fantasy but can be translated into any genre.

They all sound good to me!!~ xD :D :D :D

Call me Rae(:

Dystopian and supernatural caught my eye, though I have to ask considering I see some Sci-fi as a preference-- Mass Effect wouldn't happen to be one of those fandoms you're willing to do, would it?
cause no one else will and waaah I've nothing solid at the moment regarding something more original, but a concept laced with a world left barren and perhaps hazardous, with some crazy odds to overcome, cliche survival tactics and seriously twisted opposition might be fun to brainstorm together. Or, we could conjure up some thing slice of life relevant, but I'm no good at writing anything other than straight romance, so perhaps we'd just leave romance out of the picture, aha. ^^;

Lemme know?(:

I'd love to Roleplay with you!

I don't usually do scifi stuff but doing some type Orwellian, dystopian 1984-type gay romance would be freaking amazing...

*creeps in trying not to be at all suspicious*

BOO!

Hi there! Obviously you know already that I'm not afraid at all of rping with you and I would absolutely love to try out One v. One rping. I have never done it before. I looked for a partner once, but then I never heard anything back. *sad kitty*

Anyway, I would be interested in starting a Fairy Tail based one vs. one rp with you if that is something you would be interested in. I haven't really thought through any plot potential yet seeing as I just found this thread, but I'm sure I could come up with something.

I also do kind of have an idea for an Avatar: The Last Airbender based rp...? I'm really not sure if you would be interested in that one at all but I thought it would be worth throwing out there.

Otherwise, I love fantasy in general although I tend to stick with more medieval fantasy.

As far as your preference for guy x guy, I am a straight female so I am honestly not sure if I would be able to do that or not... I have roleplayed males before and if it turns into something romantic, I would try to roll with it but I can't guarantee accuracy in that realm.

I'm super new around here and been looking for a long term partner myself, I'm pretty good with any sort of rp really, I like a lot of stuff. I've been rping for ages. If romance happens in rp's i'm fine with any sort've pairings really...I'm gay myself so MxM is like... never an issue haha. Anyways I'll throw my hat in.

Dingoz said:
I'm super new around here and been looking for a long term partner myself, I'm pretty good with any sort of rp really, I like a lot of stuff. I've been rping for ages. If romance happens in rp's i'm fine with any sort've pairings really...I'm gay myself so MxM is like... never an issue haha. Anyways I'll throw my hat in.
Well what did you have in mind :) ?

Just about everyone has shown an idea.

@DaughterofAthena Hi :D <3

Oh! I was in a bit of a hurry earlier sorry. :)

A few ideas:

Sci fi- our characters dealing with the drug and crime filled capitol of mars. After earth is destroyed. Struggling to survige, maybe they are rebels fighting against the corrupt Martian government. A lot I could work out here.

- time travelers get stuck in an era, maybe they're trying to fix the future or something along those lines.

-people traveling towards the center of the universe searching for a new home/ more of a journey maybe they are explorers or something along those lines.

Fantasy- I have a thief character he's hired to steal all sorts of things for people... including other people maybe he kidnaps your character for reasons I will think on later but it forces the two of them on a sort adventure.

We could do forbidden romances well in a fantasy setting if that's not too cliche haha.

I also have a sortve fantasy/sci-fi hybrid. It's in the far flung future on a new planet humans settled long ago but something happened in the past that reverted it to a more medieval setting. There were genetic modifications and tech implants and stuff left over from before giving people "magic" I could work something in that setting.

Modern fantasy-

I'm fond of gritty urban tales. We could do modern witch hunts. (Our characters on the run or fighting against said witch hunters)

I can come up with more sorry if this is formatted weird or I didn't give enough info. I'm on a phone and trying to get everything down.

Are you still looking for roleplays? If I'm honest, I'm not too keen on coming up with plots, but I have been craving some long-term Slice of Life. As far as romance is concerned, I almost exclusively stick to MxM pairings. I do have a few characters in mind, which I have previously used on the site. My post length will ordinarily match up with the length of the post I'm replying to, although it does depend on the situation at hand. All in all, you can expect a minimum of three paragraphs from me, but I'm not at all finicky. I don't have too many expectations for my partners. I don't call for anything extravagant, really, although I am interested in establishing a lasting friendship. If the story starts to get boring, that's wholly understandable. No hard feelings. I would, however, like to stay in touch with you. At your convenience, we can further discuss our ideas through PMs, provided that I've piqued your interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back