• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Treasure, Adventure and Space Squids

Varvarus

Just your average bearded man
So I had an idea for a fun space adventure. Nothing that serious, bit like Wildstar or Guardians of the Galaxy that sort of thing.

I was thinking the crew is a bit on the grey side, scroungers, salvagers what ever you want to call them. Living on the outer rim of the Galaxy hiding from the Elysian Trade Republic. So here's a little intro:

"Funny ain't it. The Milky Way, once so obscure to humanity, mysterious, majestic, magisterial. Now it costs 50 credits for a shuttle to the whore house on Titan. What one hell of a galaxy.

It's been nearly 1000 solar years since humanity discovered the Flux drive, now we've spread everywhere. With our entry into the galaxy as a space faring race we were approached by the three big players: The Elysian Trade Republic, The Triarchy Domion and of course the Urgal Confederation. We took to the Elysians of course, democracy and all that shit. Personally I think we should have just gone back home. But hell what'd you care about the ramblings of some old man? You want to know where he is right? Captain F. Firebrand, that's right I served with him. And I can tell you never have I met a man so full of himself. The only thing to rival that ego of his is that horde he has. Well now that he's vanished from the galaxy everybody wants a crack at his loot. And if you want your turn, well..." The man raises his empty whiskey glass shaking it at you, with a wry smile under his large moustache.

Just so you know 'magic' is a thing, it's really just manipulation of energy via psychic mutation.

Let me know if you have any suggestions or are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back