• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Travels

Skipping time..

They were training, erh, well Alison was trying to get the Pikachu to train, but he just lied on his side. He was playing with some fruit, twirling it around on the ground. He never got the chance to train with bigger Aku, and he wasn't quite in the interest of training with a trainer who just started and had no badges. It wasn't like he couldn't handle most of the pokemon they were facing, or would face on his own, why would he need her at this moment? He only yawned, before rolling on his back.

He put the fruit up in his hands and kept throwing it up and down. He was bored, and her yelling at him wasn't making it anymore bearable for him. So he took in a deep breath and yawned using his black paws to balance the fruit.

Alison sat on the ground with her legs cross, elbows rested on her knees and her chin held up by her laced fingers. They had managed to make it half way to Cerulean before she had gotten the idea to try training before reaching the city. The pokemon she had spotted to train was long gone leaving the less than obedient pikachu to play while Alison sulked. She had tried everything from bribing with food to yelling to even begging but the pokemon didn't seem very interested in her. The food had been taken but no results gained and the yelling was short lived when sparks started getting involved.

"What am I going to do with you..." She grumbled under her breath. Ali had no doubts that the pokemon could handle it's self in some battles but he was supposed to be her starter. How was she going to build a team if he didn't listen to her? If she had another pokemon she wouldn't be as worried but the dark Pikachu was her only hope if any kind of battle happened.

He missed the fruit, and it landed on his face before rolling off to the side. This left the pikachu blinking, confused by his own mishap. He was a bit frustrated also, and send a bolt of electricity at the fruit it exploding a bit. He shook his head and yawned before getting to his feet and turning to face the girl who had been trying to train him for the last bit to no avail. He reached his foot up to scratch his head, before laughing.

He trotted next to her and poked her gently with his paw, and then used that same paw to point to his mouth signaling he wanted more food. He wasn't about to keep on doing this and not have food, even though he wasn't exactly doing anything. He just wanted to make sure that she knew he wasn't going to stay around if he didn't get food.

Alison gave up for the moment, the sun was high in the sky and she needed to get to Cerulean city before night fall. She got to her feet and dusted her self off before seeing the fruit hit Pikachu in the face. She snickered softly and shook her head before picking up her bag. She watched as the berry was turned to ash and frowned. The pokemons request for more food was met with a quirked eye brow. "More food? uh-uh. Whats left I have to save until we get to Cerulean." She replied starting to walk down the path again.

She crossed her arms trying to figure out how she was going to train the stubborn pokemon. Nothing seemed like it was going to work, perhaps not giving him food before training would help since he seemed to just take the good and not do anything after. She nodded slightly reasoning that would be a better approach.

He sighed as he looked at her befor elooking off to the distance. A crack of his neck and he scurried up to her head again. He would find his favorite resting spot on the top of her head, and lie there. She was ok with him as long as she fed him and didn't try to get him to battle. Pfft, like she deserved his time and effort in battling. What did she have to offer him outside of food. If he wasn't being a lazy bum, he could probably get his own food as he had been doing for a while.

It is a little bit surprising that no one had noticed the black pikachu, the one who belonged to a relatively famous trainer....maybe that tragedy a couple years ago had something to do with it..

Ali looked up only seeing the tips of the pikachus ears before sighing softly. "Are you ever going to work with me?" She questioned knowing she would get no answer. She frowned slightly. "You know I could just keep you in a poke ball if your not going to help me battle" She threatened annoyed with the electric rodent. Her frustration was starting to show now as she saw how content the lazy pokemon was. She hoped by some miracle she would be able to build a team.

He his ears twitched when he heard her mention putting him in the pokeball, and he hissed a bit. He concentrated to focus just a little bit of his energy, and sent a very slight shock on top of her head. He wanted her to know, if she ever put him in a pokeball she wouldn't like the results. He hated pokeballs with a passions, he hated being confined. He needed to be free.....

Alison yelped as she felt a shock o. Her head and she growled. "Hey! If you're going to shock me then you can walk on your own, mr." She napped up at the pokemon. "Listen your my starter I need you to cooperate with me. Without your help I can catch other pokemon or anything. If your going to be a lazy glutton than I rather keep you I a Poke ball instead adding weight to my jead. Got it." She stated firmly starting to get annoyed with the pokemon. Rare and special he maybe but if she couldn't get him to battle than he was up a Creek without a paddle.

The pikachu looked a bit flailing his arms as he was held, charging up a strong flow of electricity before he stopped. So, she'd leave him alone he wrestled free. He looked around and saw a Pidgey flying about. A growl and he sent a strike of lightning it landing. The pidgey, in a mixture of confusion, being caught off guard and being weak against fainted. This pleased pikachu, and he lied down where he was,"Pika..."

Alison blinked several times as the pikachu jumped off of her head and attacked a random pidgey. She blinked a few times wondering if it was listening to her, proving a point or just doing something to get her to stop complaining. When he laid on the ground she figured it was one of the later two. She shook her head and went over to the pidgey seeing static sparking off of its body and felt bad for the poor thing. Sure she wanted to catch pokemon but that didn't mean she didnt feel bad when one was hurt. She pulled out a pokeball and tossed it at the dazed pokemon watching as the ball shook a few times before coming to a stop. "Just gotta get you healed up now." She smiled softly before picking up the ball.

She should have been more happy about catching her first pokemon, well second. But her pokemon acting on its own instead of as a team with her took some of the joy out of it. She sighed softly clipping the ball to her waist. She looked over at the Pikachu as it laid out on the ground. "Hey, are you coming?" She called over to the lazy pokemon. The day was still moving and she wanted to get to cerulean by sundown

The pikachu had almost fallen lost in the world of 40 winks but her voice had disturbed him enough to cause him to open his eyes back up. He supposed she had caught the pokemon, and they would be on their merry way and she'd leave him alone. So the pikachu rubbed his ear with one of his small little hands before getting to his feet and running up behind the girl. He poked her leg for a bit, trying to see how agitated she was.

Before he let her get a chance to respond, he crawled up her legs and up the back and on her head. He yawned a bit, and let his eyes drop closed before finally drifting off. He was sure she'd leave him alone, at least for a little bit. He just wanted to sleep and he got caught. What a couple of days.

Alison sighed as she felt the pikachu climb up to rest on her head, it seemed to be his favorite spot. Perhaps it was because it like to be up high? She wasn't sure. With the capture of a pidgy she had no reason to try and get the strange Pikachu to do much else she she let it sleep. In her mind she was working out how she was going to earn her first badge. Cerulean city had a gym and last checked it was a water type gym. No problem, IF pikachu worked with her. The young trainer gnawed on her bottom lip as she continued her hike up to the city.

The sun was setting by the time they reached the City, too late to do much of anything save for find a place to crash for the night. Ali remembered her injured pidgy and started to make her way towards the pokemon center. Hopefully she would be able to sleep there as well.

Pikachu had fallen asleep along the way, taking his time to to dream it wasn't until he heard a familiar voice that his eyes opened slowly. "Hey! It's Aku's pikachu!" someone said from a distance as they approached them slowly,"I know that odd colored rodent anywhere!" With a smile, the brown skinned man with green eyes and long black hair reached to his side tossing out a pokeball another pikachu appearing.

The black pikachu jumped on to the ground and ran up ot the other pikachu before takling them, and they wrestled for a while in good fun.

Alison was lost in thought until she heard someone speak up about a pikachu. She blinked out of her thoughts just as the pokemon on her head jumped of and scampered off to tackle and start playing with another pikachu. The trainer blinked a few times before looking over to the man who had let the other pokemon out realizing he was the one who spoke up about the pikachu and tilted her head.

Um... excuse me you said you knew this pikachu?" She asked hoping she hadn't mistakenly stolen someone else pokemon.

"Yeah, it's Aku's Pikachu, well was." he said with a nod as he rubbed the back of his neck,"You do know who Aku is right?" He ask with a rose brow before shrugging it off,"Of course you do, he was a champion of many leagues and soon became the shadow gym leader in...uh...well, it was in the shadows somewhere." he chuckled a bit before he pointed at the Pikachu.

"That's KageChu, his pokemon. Well KageChu was more of a friend than fighting pokemon...Aku never used him to fight..." he said while nodding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back