Humor Trapped

PanOtterPus

Chief of Panda Division
Roleplay Type(s)
So, I figured I'd share with y'all my wonderful mishap of the day.

Due to my college being on strike, I decided that my extra time would be better spent trying to re-teach myself the keyboard (instead of, you know, doing one of the many assignments I have to complete). Now, our only functioning keyboard is currently kept in the attic (ew) and me being me, I figured floof it, I'm a grown ass woman, I'm not scared anymore. Using the dreaded ladder? Bring it. Dead spiders? .... bring that too. Heights?.... suuure. Potentially coming face to face with that "ghost" you've been hearing since you moved in over ten years ago? .... umm maybe we should rethink this...

Well, I managed to get up ok, worked the ladder, climbed up there like a pro, managed to avoid spotting any spiders or ghosts, retrieved the aforementioned keyboard and passed it down safely to the ground. Getting myself down was another matter entirely - being someone who's afraid of heights my mission was already doomed.

I was stuck in the attack for a good hour before I bit the bullet and phoned my friend down the street to come and rescue me. And being the excellent friend she is, she then took about half an hour to compose herself and stop laughing enough to actually help.

Suffice to say I'll never go back up there again. (This keyboard better be worth it).

So, I figured I'd share with y'all my wonderful mishap of the day.

Due to my college being on strike, I decided that my extra time would be better spent trying to re-teach myself the keyboard (instead of, you know, doing one of the many assignments I have to complete). Now, our only functioning keyboard is currently kept in the attic (ew) and me being me, I figured floof it, I'm a grown ass woman, I'm not scared anymore. Using the dreaded ladder? Bring it. Dead spiders? .... bring that too. Heights?.... suuure. Potentially coming face to face with that "ghost" you've been hearing since you moved in over ten years ago? .... umm maybe we should rethink this...

Well, I managed to get up ok, worked the ladder, climbed up there like a pro, managed to avoid spotting any spiders or ghosts, retrieved the aforementioned keyboard and passed it down safely to the ground. Getting myself down was another matter entirely - being someone who's afraid of heights my mission was already doomed.

I was stuck in the attack for a good hour before I bit the bullet and phoned my friend down the street to come and rescue me. And being the excellent friend she is, she then took about half an hour to compose herself and stop laughing enough to actually help.

Suffice to say I'll never go back up there again. (This keyboard better be worth it).
So let me get this straight , You were in the attic for a full 1 hour 30 minutes where there's been rumors of a ghost residing?

TBH, I'd love to be on acid and see ghosts, all I see are unicorns Whitt get rainbows. This is why drugs are so popular.

I was once sitting in an abandoned farmhouse for 4 hours during the night. The building looked like something straight out of the Conjuring. Never really felt the same after that...

I was once lost on a safety patrol trip.
I informed a responsible adult and was returned to my group within the hour.

T E L L A N A D U L T Y O U T R U S T , K I D S .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back