• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Trapped in Time (looking for 7 people)

Talitha

A professional procrastinator

sitting-down-to-tea.jpg

How kind of you to finally arrive, I daresay the tea will be cold.

You are one of 8 who have perhaps defeated the laws of science, but no one seems to know how. You had never attempted to travel back in time, as a matter of fact the thought had never crossed your mind, but when you suddenly wake up warped in the 1800's things are tricky to say the least. Will you ever be able to pass as 'normal'? Will you ever find your way back? Or will you find comfort & peace in a time before your own?

The roleplay will be a casual/detailed one, with posts consisting of 2 paragraphs minimum. I have no specific criteria for you to fit, just try to keep your spelling, punctuation, and grammar at its best. I also follow the roles of RP Nation and will not tolerate God-Modding.

I hope you're as interested in this as I - Kami.​

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I wasn't thinking along them lines. I will probably add in a few, but my main would be my own OC.

@drummerboi

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back