• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Transformers

Aurora looks at her catscan then crosses her arms. "I'm human mixed with cybertronian then? That explains why my tail is alive." She notices their faces and removes her jacked then unbuttons her overalls to lower them to her waist and lifts her shirt up to reveal her black belt on her waist move. It carried three claws at the end and when it opens up there was an eye blinking and staring at the two like a snake observing. "Long story short an accident happened, surgery and this is attached to my spine, heart and made it's home in me. If you were to remove it I will no longer be alive. This guy gave me mechanical powers. The ability to heal. It glows just like your sparks." She puts her shirt down and sways her tail.

First Aid: Could be a parasite, but then again it would have eaten you by now. Can you transform?.
First Aid transform sin to his ambulances mode.
Roller follows suit and goes into his Cybertronian alt mode.
Roller: Use your T-cog.
Roller assumes robot mode and shows Aurora a picture of a T cog

Roller: Legend has it that the first transformation cog belonged to Amlgamous Prime, also known as the shifter. He was able to change his form in seconds.
First Aid Transforms.
First Aid: I wonder if, being part human and all, would make it impossible for you to transform.

"Well I can't exactly turn full machine but so far I can only transform my limbs into weapons. I use to able to use my weapons against other cyborgs like me but lately since I've been on the run from the government I haven't used my powers much which sort of makes it hard to remember or use my weapons without constant training."

First Aid: Intriguing. Neither of us are associated with the human government so you should be safe here.
He presses a button which activates a small human settlement on the ground, about his height.
First Aid: You can live here for the time being. Roller will be your guardian, where ever you go, he goes.
First Aid sits down and examines the reports in the news.

Roller: Don't worry about him, he is all business. Me, I like to have fun.
Roller quietly transforms.
Roller: What do you say we take a stroll through town?

She drops a sweat at how friendly these bots were. Perhaps for now she can trust them. Her attention turns to Roller about taking a stroll. "Well if you're not from the government that's all dandy and all. You guys seem to have some answers but I'm sort of in danger just staying in this city. Once they find me, I run out of town. Best chance to be free. I'm Aurora Black. Nice to meet you two. As for a stroll I'd have to go back and grab my things and hit the road. That is if you're willing to let me drive." She leans back and arches a brow with crossed arms looking at Roller. "Unless you want to look suspicious with a car driving itself?"

Roller: As soon as something goes wrong I'm taking control.
First Aid: Be safe.
Roller drives the two out of there and towards the city.
Roller: Did you always know you were a cyborg?

First Aid finishes his reports and readied his recharge station.
He got a new recharge slab that was suppose to help him recharge faster. First Aid then sets the base's alarms and goes to recharge.

"Don't worry I'm a great driver." She smirks. Having said that, Aurora hops on it placing her seat belt on. While driving through the night of the streets, Aurora hears Roller start to ask questions. "Yes of course. I was human first after all then a terrible accident if you want to call it that happened and so in order to keep my body intact from irreplaceable parts they placed this robot inside as my new spinal cord." She continues driving to her apartment in silence. "What about you and your friend. How did you get here? What's your purpose here?"

Roller: First Aid and I traveled with a crew to find Legendary knights. Then an event happened that would forever change First Aid. He couldn't ever go back. He found me and asked if I would go to earth on a reconnaissance mission. I agreed and to that we arrived here, established a base out of our ship and have been stationed here for the past months.

"So a two towering bots like you searching for knights possibly the same height? Hmm...it's not hard to find. The news would report it heck even videos online or government hiding them. Why would they be here? What's so special?" She enters town and parks on the side of the curb and unbuckles the seat belt.

"I would advise staying in the vehicle," Roller anounces. "Also earth is home to many Cybertronians. We come here because of the resources."
Roller knows Aurora must go inside, but he would want to send protection with her. He won't fit, so that's out of the question. His holomatter avatar won't work either, it's just a hologram.

Aurora sighs trying to unbuckle. "Roller was it? I have experience in fighting. These are humans we are talking about. I think I can handle it. This is the only thing I need to do and we don't have to be apart if that's what you're worried about."

"Alright, but if you're not down here in five minhtes I'm going to litterally break into your appartment," Roller says with some authority.
He felt quite pleased with how he acted.

Aurora couldn't help but laugh a little at that. A robot telling her what to do. It was funny. "There are other civilians there so please don't but if you must crush the building, the third floor is mine so just rip the roof off and you'll find me." She teases and unbuckles finally exiting the car. She shoves her hands in her pockets and looks around searching for anything suspicious which there wasn't any activity so far. Her frame disappearing from Roller's sight.

Now entering the apartment, Aurora quickly rushes to her closet taking a duffle bag already full of clothes. two to be exact they were always packed for occasions like this. The only thing she went to pick up was a frame of her parents and some snacks in case these robots did not carry any organic food for her. She locks the door behind her heading down stairs handing in her keys and paying off what she owed. Once she stepped outside, she notices everything seemed to be a bit more quiet than when she first arrived. This made her uneasy. Slowly she approaches Roller still parked on the curb. She places her things in her bag and hops into the driver's seat still looking around. "Roller...lock the doors."

"Okay, I normally do that anyways, but okay," Roller says in a silly caring way.
Roller pulls out of the parking lot.
"So any where special? Or just back to base?" Roller asks Aurora

Her attention focused on her surroundings and her brows furrowed once she notices a car with purple lights underneath starting to follow her after a the fifth turn. "Roller.... Want to have some fun?" She grins holding the wheel now looking ahead while she adjusts the mirrors finding someone flash a photo of her and the car.

"We don't have to be anywhere so I guess why not?" Roller states.
He begins to accelerate down the road.
"I also believe we are being followed," he notices.

Aurora looks behind her and grins enjoying the run. "I guess they are finally taking action. Be warned, once we hear a helicopter and get a spot light, you're going to be shot at. But for now." She rolls down the window and unbuckles herself. Two more black, cars meet causing the girl to laugh with excitement. She points her arm at them which transforms into gun. She starts blast trying to throw them off getting them to swerve. She shoots a tire out from the car on the right leaving the one on the left and the one in the middle. She growls. "Damn I forgot how to use this thing." She sits back down beating her arm trying to get it to work only to shoot a blast out the window. "Sorry." She bites her lip when a helicopter finally shows up and pointing a spot light towards them. "Pull over." The man in the megaphone shouts.

"Pull over my afterburner!" Roller says as he breaks.
He pulls beside the two cars.
"Hang on!" He shouts.
Roller transforms, and throws Aurora in the air.
He slams the two cars, catches Aurora, and jumps up and grabs the helicopter.
"This was a great idea." He says as he smashes the helicopter.

She couldn't believe her eyes that he just attacked the government. There were civilians there but then again she didn't quite care. "Watch out!" She points to a near by building approaching.

"Hold on!" Roller shouts as he tucks Aurora into his chest.
Roller crashes through the building. The debris come down on top of Roller, crushing him and rendering him immobile.
"At least I tried," Roller opens his chest cavity and releases Aurora.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back